Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

From 2 guys married to bad RW who need advice

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Hero » Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:48 pm

Grunt wrote:Anyhow, if a man does not establish the rules early on in the relationship, he merely allows the female to do so after the marriage. Go in strong, stand firm. A few weeks of putting your foot down at the start of the relationship pays off forever.

Don't be afraid to discipline your female, as well. Feel free to password lock the DSL router, or simply shut it off. Have a kill switch put in the car and don't tell her about it. For very unruly females, you should consider tying them up and spanking them with a paddle.

Excellent advice, as long as you don't live in a country where anything you do that displeases your woman is defined as "domestic abuse".
Hero
Experienced Poster

Postby Sonic Monkey » Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:16 am

Grunt wrote:I had a Russian guy tell me something and I have grown to see it as gospel.

NICE GIRLS DON'T USE THE INTERNET!

They also don't have premarital sex and look at the ceiling and think of England/Mother Russia/Nenka Ukraina while having sex.

Now which would you prefer?
Sonic Monkey
Freshman Poster

Previous

Return to Russia, Ukraine, Former Soviet Republics