How would this work out

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
Émigré
Freshman Poster

How would this work out

Post by Émigré »

As guy aged 26 with attractive and somewhat exotic looks is it likely that I would have success if I messaged girls 18-19 located in Russia and the FSR? Would they be serious about a long-term relationship? Here in America no girl would date a guy with that age difference and they aren't ready for a real relationship.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: How would this work out

Post by Cornfed »

Émigré wrote:As guy aged 26 with attractive and somewhat exotic looks is it likely that I would have success if I messaged girls 18-19 located in Russia and the FSR? Would they be serious about a long-term relationship? Here in America no girl would date a guy with that age difference and they aren't ready for a real relationship.
If it is the age difference you are worried about, that age difference is nothing. In fact, you are probably a bit younger than the ideal age. Furthermore, plenty of guys older than you are nailing skanks younger than that in the West.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Your biggest problem with being a younger man is proving to these women that you're serious about a long term relationship. Because as the saying goes if they just wanted to get laid, they can go to the local bar/night club and do that.
Émigré
Freshman Poster

Post by Émigré »

djfourmoney wrote:Your biggest problem with being a younger man is proving to these women that you're serious about a long term relationship. Because as the saying goes if they just wanted to get laid, they can go to the local bar/night club and do that.
The old saying is actions speak louder than words. As long as a woman gives me a chance I could prove I was serious. I have never had a chance in America. Truth be told I have zero interest whatsoever in getting laid and I doubt I would find my type of woman in a bar/nightclub. I couldn't ever do a one night stand or short fling.
Émigré
Freshman Poster

Post by Émigré »

The bar/nightclub scene in the Anglo sphere is not a really good place to find a decent girl with morals and self-respect. I never went to one nor do I plan to. Is the quality of women in nightclubs better elsewhere or pretty much the same worldwide with the girls that frequent the clubs looking for sex, drugs, flings, acting like showoffs?