If you are familiar with Ukraine ... please come in

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
romparoo
Freshman Poster

If you are familiar with Ukraine ... please come in

Post by romparoo »

I need to talk to someone who is familiar with Ukrainians privately. You must be either a Ukrainian (now or previously), grown up there, knew someone who grown up there very well, or live there for quite a while to the extent that you know the living habits of most Ukrainians.

Fyi, I am not asking for travel guides and such. You have to be really integral to the Ukrainian way of life to be able to answer some of my questions. Please post below if you can help, and I'll pm you. Any help is much appreciated :D

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Exod
Freshman Poster

Post by Exod »

Butting in to say that if you guys could make at least parts of the conversation public (this thread) I would appreciate it. I'm interested.
Dragon
Junior Poster

Re: If you are familiar with Ukraine ... please come in

Post by Dragon »

romparoo wrote:I need to talk to someone who is familiar with Ukrainians privately. You must be either a Ukrainian (now or previously), grown up there, knew someone who grown up there very well, or live there for quite a while to the extent that you know the living habits of most Ukrainians.

Fyi, I am not asking for travel guides and such. You have to be really integral to the Ukrainian way of life to be able to answer some of my questions. Please post below if you can help, and I'll pm you. Any help is much appreciated :D
Sounds like someone is in trouble with the mob.