Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

"Tips on Dealing with Russian girls"

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

"Tips on Dealing with Russian girls"

Postby mk09 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:38 pm

This expat English teacher spent over a decade hooking up with girls in St. Petersburg, and he provides some useful tips here: http://englishteacherx.blogspot.com/2009/03/tips-for-dealing-with-russian-women.html

Other posts on his blog related to Russian women are here: http://englishteacherx.blogspot.com/search/label/Russian%20girls
mk09
Freshman Poster

Postby have2fly » Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:16 pm

So Russian girls actually give you a chance and troll you? Good, they actually give you a chance. It's just a different kind of "game" in the relationship, I call it natural game. You have to pay for them? Whatever, I don't care. My rule is I pay once and see where it goes. If they don't care about it and even don't say thank you - I never call her again. It's simple logic actually. Waiting for women all over the world is the same. American girls don't date other guys while they date you? Come on, let's freaking be adult, American girls are whoring around all the time, we have all seen college parties in the U.S.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Return to Russia, Ukraine, Former Soviet Republics