Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Height is a major issue in dating Russian women

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Height is a major issue in dating Russian women

Postby Someone » Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:16 am

I just want to mention for those interested in pursuing Russian women:

Russian women tend to be rather tall, 5'7-5-10'. Out of curiosity you can go to any Russian dating site, such as Mamba, and find out that the average height there is in that range. In real life, too, it's very rare to find a Russian woman under 5'6 or 5'7. I am surrounded by Russian women where I live/work and they're all taller than me, even without heels (I'm 5'7).

Interestingly enough, and for reasons I can't explain, Russian men are actually often short. Vladimir Putin and Dimitri Medvedev (the two Russian leaders) are 5'7 and 5'5 respectively, but there are many other examples. Yet, the women are quite tall, sometimes very tall.

This is an important piece of data for shorter men. While the women themselves may not be as heightist preference-wise as AW, whether the under-5'8 man himself wants to date them is a different matter.
Someone
Freshman Poster

Postby chanta76 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:05 pm

What you lack in height you make it up in wealth . The difference is that in US you have to earn allot more where as in overseas it just enough.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Postby have2fly » Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:28 pm

Sounds like true to me. Which city are you in? Working as English teacher?
have2fly
Junior Poster

Postby marklambo » Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:32 am

For every $1,000,000 you have...you gain an extra inch of height. :lol:

For US skanks...you'll need a little more per inch.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:35 pm

marklambo wrote:For every $1,000,000 you have...you gain an extra inch of height. :lol:

For US skanks...you'll need a little more per inch.

You're looking brawlic and diesel in the pic there...#NoHomo hahaha
But seriously man, working out makes up for not dealing with Ameriskanks. Good tradeoff I'd say!
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Return to Russia, Ukraine, Former Soviet Republics