Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Do Ukrainian women f*cking love Americans now?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2419
Joined: December 14th, 2013, 12:06 am

Re: Do Ukrainian women f*cking love Americans now?

Post by newlifeinphilippines » January 25th, 2015, 10:53 pm

Hero wrote:Seems like American guys are getting more popular with Ukrainian women now. One of my beautiful Ukrainian lady friends, who was rather aloof up to now, is suddenly being much more friendly toward me :D She's finding much more time to chat with me and calling me "dear", "handsome", etc. She also says the war over there is making her really scared. No big surprise that she's looking for a guy to rescue here.

Also, my Ukrainian former GF, who turned off her profile on Ukrainedate.com over a year ago, has just turned it back on. Bet she's sorry now that she didn't treat me better :lol:
You are gonna get screwed marrying a ukranian woman. Id rather marry an american woman.




Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!



Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5749
Joined: April 17th, 2011, 2:23 am

Re: Do Ukrainian women f*cking love Americans now?

Post by Ghost » January 25th, 2015, 11:29 pm

One of my ideas has been to (if I could find a Ukrainian girlfriend) to take her to another country. Well, guess what? There are many places where Ukrainians can go that are visa free/visa on arrival for them. Look:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visa_requ ... n_citizens

You've got Russia, parts of Asia, and parts of South America mostly. Not exactly bountiful pickings. Now, if you marry her you could just take her around, and of course bringing her to a Western country is a great way to get f***ed over by her.

newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2419
Joined: December 14th, 2013, 12:06 am

Re: Do Ukrainian women f*cking love Americans now?

Post by newlifeinphilippines » January 25th, 2015, 11:35 pm

Ghost wrote:One of my ideas has been to (if I could find a Ukrainian girlfriend) to take her to another country. Well, guess what? There are many places where Ukrainians can go that are visa free/visa on arrival for them. Look:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visa_requ ... n_citizens

You've got Russia, parts of Asia, and parts of South America mostly. Not exactly bountiful pickings. Now, if you marry her you could just take her around, and of course bringing her to a Western country is a great way to get f***ed over by her.

no ukrainian girl is gonna want to go to those other countries. They are marrying you for a ticket to either go to the west or stay in ukraine depending on your wallet size (the bigger im assuming they will be happier just staying in ukraine).

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5749
Joined: April 17th, 2011, 2:23 am

Re: Do Ukrainian women f*cking love Americans now?

Post by Ghost » January 25th, 2015, 11:48 pm

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Ghost wrote:One of my ideas has been to (if I could find a Ukrainian girlfriend) to take her to another country. Well, guess what? There are many places where Ukrainians can go that are visa free/visa on arrival for them. Look:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visa_requ ... n_citizens

You've got Russia, parts of Asia, and parts of South America mostly. Not exactly bountiful pickings. Now, if you marry her you could just take her around, and of course bringing her to a Western country is a great way to get f***ed over by her.

no ukrainian girl is gonna want to go to those other countries. They are marrying you for a ticket to either go to the west or stay in ukraine depending on your wallet size (the bigger im assuming they will be happier just staying in ukraine).
Yeah, pretty much. It would be hard to get one to agree to move with you to some Asian country where you'll have plenty of options.

Just reinforces my prior conclusion: white girls suck.

Hero
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1708
Joined: July 3rd, 2008, 9:19 pm

Re: Do Ukrainian women f*cking love Americans now?

Post by Hero » January 26th, 2015, 12:50 am

newlifeinphilippines wrote: You are gonna get screwed marrying a ukranian woman.
Oh, I totally agree. I would never marry one. But it's still cool watching them grovel :lol:

User avatar
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3047
Joined: November 30th, 2011, 6:20 pm

Re: Do Ukrainian women f*cking love Americans now?

Post by publicduende » January 26th, 2015, 12:52 am

Hero wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote: You are gonna get screwed marrying a ukranian woman.
Oh, I totally agree. I would never marry one. But it's still cool watching them grovel :lol:
That's not funny, Dombass :)

Hero
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1708
Joined: July 3rd, 2008, 9:19 pm

Re: Do Ukrainian women f*cking love Americans now?

Post by Hero » January 28th, 2015, 2:21 am

I'm incredulous right now. I'm 46, and I just got an expression of interest from a 67-year-old Ukrainian woman living in Canada :shock: who's 5'0" and weights 200 lbs :shock: :shock: Here's what she wrote about what she's seeking:

"I am looking for a Christian man that will love me with all his heart and will take out the garbage."

How can an obese, elderly woman be so delusional that she thinks she has a chance with a guy young enough to be her son??? Maybe she has Alzheimer's and thinks that she's still a hot young schoolgirl. I'm tempted to send her a message telling her that she should be profoundly ashamed of herself. Excuse me now, I'm about to lose my dinner
Last edited by Hero on January 28th, 2015, 2:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2419
Joined: December 14th, 2013, 12:06 am

Re: Do Ukrainian women f*cking love Americans now?

Post by newlifeinphilippines » January 28th, 2015, 2:23 am

Hero wrote:I'm incredulous right now. I'm 46, and I just got an expression of interest from a 67-year-old Ukrainian woman living in Canada :shock: How can an elderly woman be so delusional that she thinks she has a chance with a guy young enough to be her son??? Maybe she has Alzheimer's and thinks that she's still a hot young schoolgirl. I'm tempted to send her a message telling her that she should be profoundly ashamed of herself. Excuse me now, I'm about to lose my dinner

Is she hot for her age? I bet there is a guy that will take her offer.

Hero
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1708
Joined: July 3rd, 2008, 9:19 pm

Re: Do Ukrainian women f*cking love Americans now?

Post by Hero » January 28th, 2015, 2:26 am

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Hero wrote:I'm incredulous right now. I'm 46, and I just got an expression of interest from a 67-year-old Ukrainian woman living in Canada :shock: How can an elderly woman be so delusional that she thinks she has a chance with a guy young enough to be her son??? Maybe she has Alzheimer's and thinks that she's still a hot young schoolgirl. I'm tempted to send her a message telling her that she should be profoundly ashamed of herself. Excuse me now, I'm about to lose my dinner

Is she hot for her age? I bet there is a guy that will take her offer.
Here's a link to her profile:

http://www.ukrainedate.com/en/profile/s ... ID=1177097

Hero
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1708
Joined: July 3rd, 2008, 9:19 pm

Re: Do Ukrainian women f*cking love Americans now?

Post by Hero » January 28th, 2015, 2:27 am

She is SO blocked by me.

newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2419
Joined: December 14th, 2013, 12:06 am

Re: Do Ukrainian women f*cking love Americans now?

Post by newlifeinphilippines » January 28th, 2015, 2:39 am

ha she is looking for a male 51 to 76 LOL

User avatar
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3092
Joined: September 20th, 2013, 7:38 am

Re: Do Ukrainian women f*cking love Americans now?

Post by droid » January 28th, 2015, 6:42 am

This stuff is depressing I really hope it doesn't reflect the reality on the ground. I'm studying UC and RC now and I get only a few messages, obviously from busted 38-45yos.
I can't use the word delusional enough.
ha she is looking for a male 51 to 76 LOL
Like I've said the biggest red flag is when they seek younger dudes than themselves.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?

newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2419
Joined: December 14th, 2013, 12:06 am

Re: Do Ukrainian women f*cking love Americans now?

Post by newlifeinphilippines » January 28th, 2015, 7:24 am

droid wrote:This stuff is depressing I really hope it doesn't reflect the reality on the ground. I'm studying UC and RC now and I get only a few messages, obviously from busted 38-45yos.
I can't use the word delusional enough.
ha she is looking for a male 51 to 76 LOL
Like I've said the biggest red flag is when they seek younger dudes than themselves.
my gf is seeking someone as young as 21 (she is 23) where does that fall into the equation? I wouldn't say she is legit

chanta76
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1730
Joined: February 11th, 2008, 4:56 pm

Re: Do Ukrainian women f*cking love Americans now?

Post by chanta76 » January 28th, 2015, 8:13 pm

Is it because these white girls and think so HIGHLY Of themselves they act like this?

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5749
Joined: April 17th, 2011, 2:23 am

Re: Do Ukrainian women f*cking love Americans now?

Post by Ghost » January 29th, 2015, 1:39 am

chanta76 wrote:Is it because these white girls and think so HIGHLY Of themselves they act like this?
White women seem to have this delusion that they can, under any and all circumstances, be as picky as they wish. In the West, this applies to all of them, even the hideous, morbidly obese, and personality disordered. In trying to find an interested Ukrainian girl online, I had no luck with a dating site. I got rejections, the only positive being that the rejections were often polite. Most of the females on there were old, ugly, fat, single moms, gold-diggers, career women, etc. So this seems to apply to white women even in Eastern Europe. I met one seemingly nice one off of craigslist, but there was no apparent interest.

Whiteness is valued highly when it comes to beauty. Most white men would get with white women if that was possible, if white women weren't crazy. Plenty of thirsty guys will go to Eastern Europe and get ripped off on the vague hope of finding a white wife. Everybody wants them, and white women know it.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Russia, Ukraine, Former Soviet Republics”