Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


I love Russian and Ukrainian women!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: I love Russian and Ukrainian women!

Postby Boxman » Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:14 pm

GoingAwol wrote:I've noticed something about Russian women that could possibly annoy some English speaking guys. They are very rigid about language! And when I say this I'm not exaggerating. I have read that there aren't really any different accents/dialects in Russian. Pretty much everyone speaks what's called "Moscow Russian" so you don't have the diversity in the language that you have with English. I suspect this is why they are so rigid about language. If you don't say something exactly the same way they say it or the way they expect you to say it they will correct you. Let me tell you! It's a trip having a foreigner that doesn't speak English that well correct your English when you are a native speaker. I have had to be patient with the ladies and explain to them that there are many different dialects and accents of the English language and people from different parts of the U.S, Canada, and Great Britain will sound completely different from each other and they shouldn't expect all English speakers to sound the same and/or pronounce words the same way. This should be common sense stuff but it isn't to Russian women for whatever reason.


Maybe you should work on your grammar and\or typing. A lot of us Americans type like 3-year olds when we text or email each other; I don't know why we do that; it's really annoying.

My view is, I speak one measly language, so I better damn well get it right.
Boxman
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 70
Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:47 am
Location: Bible Belt







Re: I love Russian and Ukrainian women!

Postby Jonny Law » Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:58 pm

GoingAwol wrote:I have seen lots of negativity in regards to Russian and Ukrainian women on this site so I have to play the devil's advocate. I love these women! Love them! I have been chatting with some very sweet ladies from Russia and Ukraine that are as sincere as they come. They are not manipulative liars that are looking for a green card. Far from it! These women seem to be content where they are and are educated and have decent jobs. They are just looking for decent men to marry. Out of all the women I have spoken to only one has expressed interest in "maybe" moving to the U.S with me if we end up falling in love. And one outright told me that she would never move to the U.S and I would have to move to Moscow if I want to be with her.
These women are beautiful inside and out. They are very friendly, open, and authentic as Winston always says. These women take a sincere interest in my life and try to make me feel like I'm a part of theirs. They message me and ask me how my day has been and are always curious to know more about me. And as I said they try to include me in their lives. They tell me about and show me pictures of their family, friends, pets, and towns. And just today one of my Ukrainian ladies gave me the news that her best friend had just given birth to a healthy baby boy. It touches me that these women open up their lives and hearts to me in such a way even though they haven't met me yet. I feel like I have been more intimate with these women than I have ever been with an American woman despite the fact that I haven't met them yet! Maybe i've just been lucky and have found the needles in the haystacks but my experience with these ladies has been overwhelmingly positive! I am smiling and feeling happy now for the first time in a long time and my friends and family notice it too! And it's all because of these wonderful ladies from Russia and Ukraine. There's nothing else to say... They have truly stolen my heart. And that's why I'm going to those places next summer! It can't get here fast enough.


Hey Awol,
The reason so many say negative things about Russian/Ukrainian women is because THOSE PEOPLE HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH THEM.
Hey those 99.999999999% are making the .000000001% look bad.
But there is nothing I can do to help you, there is no cure for stupid.

-My Advice-
PUMP-AND-DUMP ONLY for Russians/Ukrainians. That is all those NASTY c**ts deserve.

Unlike my advice for American women: IGNORE THEM AT ALL COSTS! Do not even talk to them. Do not even Pump-And-Dump them it is too dangerous. And if you you do have sex with a Nasty American Woman, Dump her.

-Newsflash-
They Russian/Ukrainians act nice at first and turn into demons from Feminist Hell.
Jonny Law
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 698
Joined: Tue May 13, 2014 8:14 pm

Re: I love Russian and Ukrainian women!

Postby chanta76 » Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:21 pm

So the consensus is the Russian/Ukraine women suck . In other words all white girls suck ass is this genetic thing with white girls or white people to be like this?
chanta76
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1488
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:56 pm

Re: I love Russian and Ukrainian women!

Postby newbgold » Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:31 pm

So the consensus is the Russian/Ukraine women suck . In other words all white girls suck a** is this genetic thing with white girls or white people to be like this?


Eastern European women are more stuck-up, cunty, and unapproachable than American women. They have just as high of standards when it comes to men's looks.
The reason all white women are this way is because they were brainwashed by the corporate media to think that only this male phenotype is good enough for them: http://img.scoop.it/066tJ21k4tctcLNJ1-5_W4XXXL4j3HpexhjNOf_P3YmryPKwJ94QGRtDb3Sbc6KY, https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/55/12/ae/5512aebcbaf3dda2a6d043776a5f5671.jpg
Movies, TV shows, internet sites, social media, and cellphone apps were all instruments in this terrible eugenics experiment performed by coprorate elites by breeding a new creed of uber-mensch. The "hunks" that corporate media feeds to the women look exactly like this: https://wolfsonianfiulibrary.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/xc2006-06-3-1-000.jpg.
Males in countries with predominantly white women need to realize this very obvious fact that the so-called Chad Thundercock is nothing but the nazi ideal of Aryan uber-mensch. And we need to resist these outrageous male looks standards and protest this cynical eugenics program. We need to get the media to stop pushing these male looks criteria and to stop objectifying men.
This media brainwashing of women with impossible male beauty standards first started in the Anglosphere, but like a large tidal wave, it swallowed all of Europe and all Former USSR. It's spreading through Latin America as we speak, and is reaching Asia. Countries that were reliable p***y paradises just 7-10 months ago have been changed to sexual hell for men due to these male looks standrds. Russia and Ukraine now have large MGTOW movements, and if we don't act fast, so will Asian countries. Then, there will be no more place to go for a non-hunk to meet attractive women. It's a matter of mere months.
newbgold
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:43 pm

Re: I love Russian and Ukrainian women!

Postby GoingAwol » Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:05 am

Boxman wrote:
GoingAwol wrote:I've noticed something about Russian women that could possibly annoy some English speaking guys. They are very rigid about language! And when I say this I'm not exaggerating. I have read that there aren't really any different accents/dialects in Russian. Pretty much everyone speaks what's called "Moscow Russian" so you don't have the diversity in the language that you have with English. I suspect this is why they are so rigid about language. If you don't say something exactly the same way they say it or the way they expect you to say it they will correct you. Let me tell you! It's a trip having a foreigner that doesn't speak English that well correct your English when you are a native speaker. I have had to be patient with the ladies and explain to them that there are many different dialects and accents of the English language and people from different parts of the U.S, Canada, and Great Britain will sound completely different from each other and they shouldn't expect all English speakers to sound the same and/or pronounce words the same way. This should be common sense stuff but it isn't to Russian women for whatever reason.


Maybe you should work on your grammar and\or typing. A lot of us Americans type like 3-year olds when we text or email each other; I don't know why we do that; it's really annoying.

My view is, I speak one measly language, so I better damn well get it right.[/quote
I am talking about spoken language, not written language.
GoingAwol
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 474
Joined: Tue May 26, 2015 10:07 am

Re: I love Russian and Ukrainian women!

Postby GoingAwol » Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:15 am

After talking to a number of Russian women for an extended period of time, I think I have them figured out.
I have noticed the famous Russian coldness that so many guys talk about at times. When I've encountered it, I assume the girl doesn't like me anymore, so I stop talking to them. However, they usually message me back in a day or two and they are just as warm as a girl can be. I think the coldness is just the Russian woman's brand of moodiness. Getting iced out isn't pleasant, but i'd much rather be iced out than deal with a hyper emotional and dramatic woman.
GoingAwol
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 474
Joined: Tue May 26, 2015 10:07 am

Re: I love Russian and Ukrainian women!

Postby Voyager1 » Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:38 pm

I've been reading this thread and GoingAwol said in early 2015 that he'd be going to Russia 'next summer'. Did you mean the summer of 2015? Did you actually go? It would be interesting to know the results and your interaction with Russian women.
User avatar
Voyager1
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 446
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:53 pm

Re: I love Russian and Ukrainian women!

Postby GoingAwol » Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:05 am

Voyager1 wrote:I've been reading this thread and GoingAwol said in early 2015 that he'd be going to Russia 'next summer'. Did you mean the summer of 2015? Did you actually go? It would be interesting to know the results and your interaction with Russian women.

I started this thread exactly a year ago in July 2015. I originally planned to go this summer(2016), but I decided to wait until next summer because I will have my college degree in May 2017. My plan now is to go in June 2017 and take the celta course in Moscow. After I take the celta, i'll be qualified to teach English and can get jobs there. This will allow me to live in Russia long term. In the mean time, i'm saving money, learning Russian, and establishing contacts with women there.
GoingAwol
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 474
Joined: Tue May 26, 2015 10:07 am

Re: I love Russian and Ukrainian women!

Postby Voyager1 » Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:56 pm

GA - it's a good idea for you to start saving money. It's going to cost you X amount to go there, Y amount to live there. Teaching is a good idea. You can support yourself while you live there. Be careful though. Many of these women are just after money and will eat you alive if you're not prepared. Good luck.
User avatar
Voyager1
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 446
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:53 pm

Re: I love Russian and Ukrainian women!

Postby GoingAwol » Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:19 pm

Voyager1 wrote:GA - it's a good idea for you to start saving money. It's going to cost you X amount to go there, Y amount to live there. Teaching is a good idea. You can support yourself while you live there. Be careful though. Many of these women are just after money and will eat you alive if you're not prepared. Good luck.

I am well aware of that. I cut contact with all women who openly talk about money and moving to the U.S. Surprisingly, a lot of the Russian women I talk to are educated, have jobs, and arent interested in leaving.However, they are open minded to having a relationship with a foreigner who lives in Russia. I tell them I am planning to live and teach English, which isnt a high paying or glamorous job, but it doesn't seem to scare them away.
GoingAwol
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 474
Joined: Tue May 26, 2015 10:07 am

Re: I love Russian and Ukrainian women!

Postby Voyager1 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:52 pm

The only thing I can say is that it's a waste of time for you writing women using the site that you're using. Probably the women you were in contact with one year ago you are no longer in contact and the ones you are writing today you will not be in contact with in a year. What I'm saying is most of them don't want to wait that long for the guy to come. They may have correspondence with you and others only to improve their English.

I know the site you're talking about and it only works well for meeting that is if you're already in their country.
User avatar
Voyager1
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 446
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:53 pm

Re: I love Russian and Ukrainian women!

Postby GoingAwol » Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:23 pm

Voyager1 wrote:The only thing I can say is that it's a waste of time for you writing women using the site that you're using. Probably the women you were in contact with one year ago you are no longer in contact and the ones you are writing today you will not be in contact with in a year. What I'm saying is most of them don't want to wait that long for the guy to come. They may have correspondence with you and others only to improve their English.

I know the site you're talking about and it only works well for meeting that is if you're already in their country.

Believe it or not,
I am still talking to a few that I have been talking to since day one. Of course, others have moved on, and that is just fine. I dont expect any to wait for me now. I am just talking with them because it gives me experience talking with Russian women. I feel like i'm learning new things all the time.
GoingAwol
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 474
Joined: Tue May 26, 2015 10:07 am

Re: I love Russian and Ukrainian women!

Postby ladislav » Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:58 am


Eastern European women are more stuck-up, cunty, and unapproachable than American women. They have just as high of standards when it comes to men's looks.
The reason all white women are this way is because they were brainwashed by the corporate media to think that only this male phenotype is good enough for them: http://img.scoop.it/066tJ21k4tctcLNJ1-5_W4XXXL4j3HpexhjNOf_P3YmryPKwJ94QGRtDb3Sbc6KY, https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/55/12/ae/5512aebcbaf3dda2a6d043776a5f5671.jpg
Movies, TV shows, internet sites, social media, and cellphone apps were all instruments in this terrible eugenics experiment performed by coprorate elites by breeding a new creed of uber-mensch. The "hunks" that corporate media feeds to the women look exactly like this: https://wolfsonianfiulibrary.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/xc2006-06-3-1-000.jpg.

Nah, the Homo Sovieticus was exactly like that: this is from posters going back to mid 20th century:


Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

All blonde, all blue eyed. Hunks and Hunkeses. Same thing. The thing is those on sites catering to foreigners have unrealistic expectations of what a foreigner is. They have no idea how life in the West is. So, they put out their demands. In own countries, they want a hunk but most guys have small salaries. So, one has more arbitrage if one is there. One needs to be inside the country to bullshit his way in her language to make himself attractive. Because on a foreign site, she is the queen fawned upon by many. They further swell her head by promising to come. But most never come. She holds on to the illusion until it's too late.

Also, keep in mind that women past 25 fall drastically in value in those countries. And the down-slide descends steeply at an about 90% angle. The hunks are all taken by 18 year olds, the un-taken hunks want three 18 year olds, so if you look for women who are 26-35 and up, you won't have much of a problem.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3578
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:30 pm

Re: I love Russian and Ukrainian women!

Postby MatureDJ » Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:52 am

ladislav wrote:
Also, keep in mind that women past 25 fall drastically in value in those countries. And the down-slide descends steeply at an about 90% angle. The hunks are all taken by 18 year olds, the un-taken hunks want three 18 year olds, so if you look for women who are 26-35 and up, you won't have much of a problem.


I have head this as well, but it seems that once these women cast off their stuckupness, they (at least the good ones) get married quickly.
MatureDJ
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 227
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:08 pm

Previous

Return to Russia, Ukraine, Former Soviet Republics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest