I have been visiting Hungary for the past week, here is my trip report

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Re: I have been visiting Hungary for the past week, here is my trip report

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

WilliamSmith wrote:
September 12th, 2022, 12:02 pm
WanderingProtagonist wrote:
September 1st, 2022, 11:34 pm
MrMan wrote:
September 1st, 2022, 6:13 am
I am not opposed to a woman working or even having a career outside the home, if her husband is on board with it, but I believe she should prioritize home and family over career. Couples with no kids who can hire a maid may not have a lot of work to do at home.

I'd heard some good things about Hungary rejecting the trans insanity and promoting family.
Very few countries have rejected it though since it's everywhere now. Japan, Thailand, Philippines, America, Brazil, Colombia, Mexico, Canada, Ukraine, Australia, UK, India, the list goes on and on. Whats so disturbing about it is that very few women are changing their genders, it's seriously just the men doing it. That's the deranged part about all of this. So many men want to be women globally all over the world that's why female to male trans people are extremely rare in a lot of countries including the United States which probably has the highest ratio of women to male trans people than any other nation but it's still small in comparison to the number of men turning "female.
@WanderingProtagonist
That's interesting that it's mostly men becoming transformers, I didn't know whether that was the case, but guess it makes sense since the feminization of men is such a top goal of the globohomo scene. Of course it's no surprise that deranged men going "trans" without even getting their gonads and schlongs removed are trying to go outcompete or even beat up biologic women in women's sports, since that advantage wouldn't work the other way around for born women going trans. :shock:
The thing is men know how hard it is to be men, and they see how easy women have it even in countries that are third world. They like the same attention women get, and so you have a lot of men globally where it's legal trying to be female. Plus it's also because they probably believe living as women is easier than living as man. I remember when they were using their gender change as an excuse to avoid war in one of those Asian countries. So they try hard to push for that gender stuff where women have benefits for being a woman. Almost no country where women can serve is it mandatory or forced on them to serve. But I think have trans people in the military is just freaking weird, and shouldn't even be allowed...Imagine getting shot by one of them lol would be embarrassing as hell :lol: I remember during all that Ukraine madness, they were lying about some Ukraine trans shooting down planes and shit. Then it turned out to be lies and propaganda that it never even happened. :lol: :lol: :lol:

And yes the majority of them with their dicks still in tact is much higher than the ones that got it removed. That's because there are a lot of health issues involved when they do that, some even have regrets because of it. Women just don't seem all that displeased with being women to the point where they want to be men. Even feminist don't want to change their gender, they just tend to have masculine traits and behave that way to look "tough" and to prove they can compete with men without actually becoming one. I've run into some of that female to male trans shit before...

God I wanted to soap my eyeballs, nothing is weirder than seeing what appears to be a male with a female part :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

September 12th, 2022, 3:48 pm
The thing is men know how hard it is to be men, and they see how easy women have it even in countries that are third world. They like the same attention women get, and so you have a lot of men globally where it's legal trying to be female. Plus it's also because they probably believe living as women is easier than living as man. I remember when they were using their gender change as an excuse to avoid war in one of those Asian countries. So they try hard to push for that gender stuff where women have benefits for being a woman. Almost no country where women can serve is it mandatory or forced on them to serve. But I think have trans people in the military is just freaking weird, and shouldn't even be allowed...Imagine getting shot by one of them lol would be embarrassing as hell :lol: I remember during all that Ukraine madness, they were lying about some Ukraine trans shooting down planes and shit. Then it turned out to be lies and propaganda that it never even happened. :lol: :lol: :lol:

And yes the majority of them with their dicks still in tact is much higher than the ones that got it removed. That's because there are a lot of health issues involved when they do that, some even have regrets because of it. Women just don't seem all that displeased with being women to the point where they want to be men. Even feminist don't want to change their gender, they just tend to have masculine traits and behave that way to look "tough" and to prove they can compete with men without actually becoming one. I've run into some of that female to male trans shit before...

God I wanted to soap my eyeballs, nothing is weirder than seeing what appears to be a male with a female part. I never felt all weirded out by male to female type trans even when they were naked and had their hard dicks out :lol: that's nothing compared to a "male" with a p***y hahahaha that shit just looks gross and sick at the same damn time :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: you know the person is still a woman because they are born a woman, but can you actually f**k them looking like that? I know damn sure I wouldn't! HAHAHAHA you wouldn't even be gay because they are still a woman even if they identified as a male. But they definitely aren't as common as male to female trans people are, and that's anywhere in the world. In South East Asia and Latin America the number of women living as men is EXTREEEEEEEEMELY LOW. Like I said the highest ratio is probably in the United States.
Dude, about men becoming trans in order to partake in female privilege, there's even an incel movement called "transmaxxing". Transmaxxers are guys who are open about their desire to transition for the material and social benefits that result from adopting a female gender role. Obviously those guys are autogynephilic to begin with but what truly motivates them to go through with it is the prospect of sex (many identify as "trans-lesbians"), social status, attention, and financial benefits. The truth is that in today's highly feministic societies it is arguably much more advantageous to be female or female-identifying. Women have it much easier than men. That's just the un-PC truth of the matter. Today Pixel--Dude told me about a mutual acquaintance who just recently opened an OnlyFans account. She's a fat bitch and certainly below average yet she's already bragging about the money that she's making. Women just have way better options than men, so much so that a growing subset of men would rather become trannies. At this point you know that society is messed up beyond repair.

I feel ya with the female-to-male trans thing. I don't mean to sound like an asshole but I find it pretty-damn gross too. I'm not gonna lie. Plenty of male-to-female transformers are pretty hot by mainstream standards of female beauty and some even surpass most women - even if they still have a shlong :lol: - but all of the female-to-male trannies who I've seen look like trainwrecks and gross me out. Male-to-female transformers - especially the genuine HSTS ones (as opposed to the fetishistic autogynephiles) - definitely have it a lot better. Also vaginoplasties are quite easy to perform and the techniques are quite well-developed. Phalloplasties on the other hand are much more difficult and give very poor results. Ftm patients don't have very good options.

In America and other liberal Western countries there is a recent increase of ftm cases often attributed to "rapid onset gender dysphoria", but that is mostly due to the aggressive promotion of trans identities within "woke" culture which has turned gender nonconformity and transgenderism into a fad. Needless to say, the rates of disistence among the teenage trans population is extremely high. A large number soon realize that it's just a fad and regret their transition. Many go back to being female in early adulthood.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Lucas88 wrote:
September 12th, 2022, 4:42 pm
September 12th, 2022, 3:48 pm

God I wanted to soap my eyeballs, nothing is weirder than seeing what appears to be a male with a female part. I never felt all weirded out by male to female type trans even when they were naked and had their hard dicks out :lol: that's nothing compared to a "male" with a p***y hahahaha that shit just looks gross and sick at the same damn time :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: you know the person is still a woman because they are born a woman, but can you actually f**k them looking like that? I know damn sure I wouldn't! HAHAHAHA you wouldn't even be gay because they are still a woman even if they identified as a male. But they definitely aren't as common as male to female trans people are, and that's anywhere in the world. In South East Asia and Latin America the number of women living as men is EXTREEEEEEEEMELY LOW. Like I said the highest ratio is probably in the United States.
Dude, about men becoming trans in order to partake in female privilege, there's even an incel movement called "transmaxxing". Transmaxxers are guys who are open about their desire to transition for the material and social benefits that result from adopting a female gender role. Obviously those guys are autogynephilic to begin with but what truly motivates them to go through with it is the prospect of sex (many identify as "trans-lesbians"), social status, attention, and financial benefits. The truth is that in today's highly feministic societies it is arguably much more advantageous to be female or female-identifying. Women have it much easier than men. That's just the un-PC truth of the matter. Today Pixel--Dude told me about a mutual acquaintance who just recently opened an OnlyFans account. She's a fat bitch and certainly below average yet she's already bragging about the money that she's making. Women just have way better options than men, so much so that a growing subset of men would rather become trannies. At this point you know that society is messed up beyond repair.

I feel ya with the female-to-male trans thing. I don't mean to sound like an asshole but I find it pretty-damn gross too. I'm not gonna lie. Plenty of male-to-female transformers are pretty hot by mainstream standards of female beauty and some even surpass most women - even if they still have a shlong :lol: - but all of the female-to-male trannies who I've seen look like trainwrecks and gross me out. Male-to-female transformers - especially the genuine HSTS ones (as opposed to the fetishistic autogynephiles) - definitely have it a lot better. Also vaginoplasties are quite easy to perform and the techniques are quite well-developed. Phalloplasties on the other hand are much more difficult and give very poor results. Ftm patients don't have very good options.

In America and other liberal Western countries there is a recent increase of ftm cases often attributed to "rapid onset gender dysphoria", but that is mostly due to the aggressive promotion of trans identities within "woke" culture which has turned gender nonconformity and transgenderism into a fad. Needless to say, the rates of disistence among the teenage trans population is extremely high. A large number soon realize that it's just a fad and regret their transition. Many go back to being female in early adulthood.
Yeah I read and heard about the teen situation where they were having regrets. People always trying to be part of something trendy, I honestly hate this. I only met trans people from South East Asia, some of them were a bitch though. They tend to have shitty attitudes, even worse than my own. At least my attitude is mostly health related, I'm not like that just because. Some of them are just constantly this way. But then there are those who are going through that one phase where its like they are on their periods and shit, so you have to deal with all those mood swings where it's even worse then women mood swings.

I believe all that trans stuff is really crippling society including how they want to remove gender roles, and then all this gender fluid shit with people trying to raise their kids to be a cross between male and female. Gender roles is important and leftist societies are a complete wreck because they are always fighting to remove shit that keeps society functional. They have it wired into their mind frames that if they build this Utopia they want so bad, life will be perfect. Yet you have a lot of miserable ass people that get angry and mad at others that refuse to adopt their destructive ways and views.

A lot of women get convinced that if men were more like them, then everything would be fine. Then you see a lot of these men trying to be like women without becoming women.
And then the women will complain about the men. I've seen a lot of women jump on youtube and do this. They'll complain about male feminist and I'm thinking "But it's your fault they are feminist in the first damn place!" They can't even make up their minds if they want men to lead or stand aside and the men let them take the lead. This is why I get so annoyed with women in the West. They have to realize that they are responsible for why men are either turning into feminist or becoming transgender. I know in places like The Philippines is really high, your chances of running into someone there that isn't actually a woman is higher than it is in the States.

And that's because the Philippines isn't as big as the United States. They do have a lot of islands though. Me I only showed interest to cope with my lack of options, it happens. Men usually end up turning gay if they remain lonely for too long people will get desperate and just try whatever to cope with their situation, it doesn't happen to every man. Some men just stay single and deal with it, others go the incel path so they stay angry and bitter at their situation. The lucky ones like you will go abroad and try your luck elsewhere if you failed in your own country or just couldn't find someone at all. Others like me for instance decided well...I guess if I must try a trans, this is all that's left. Is it self defeating like going to a prostitute because I can't get laid naturally? Those were my first original thoughts.

I even studied how men and women both in prison turned to homosexuality because of that. Once they get out, they go back to being heterosexual. I honestly never would have denied that I was bisexual/homosexual if I had of actually dated a trans person. You have men that claim to be hetero because they don't want the gay label slapped on them. It's not even about whether or not someone will judge them, they just want to pretend to still be hetero while secretly being with trans "women".

The weird part is that most guys like that are already in relationships with actual women. But they want to f**k around with trans people on the side while still claiming to be hetero. I hate guys like that. It's like why would you cheat on a woman with a man that lives as a woman? Just admit you're gay and stop lying lol. Then it's like "Well I'm not going after people that look like men though so I'm not gay!" And I'm countering them "Then how come you have to cheat on her with a trans person? Why not just another female?" lol they get all quiet and have nothing to say :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I can't help myself but that's how I get them hahahahaha. But no I understand when men make choices out of desperation. I've done that a lot in my life...Honestly too many times I lost count. I can take a average girl and I would be happy, but even average girls are hard to get in the U.S. and I live in California. So you can imagine the challenge :cry: