Walk around Odessa

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Walk around Odessa

Post by publicduende »

gsjackson wrote:
October 17th, 2023, 2:34 pm
My bad. If you're bi-polar, as seems likely now that I think of it, don't go off your meds without doing some serious research. There may be a way to treat the condition naturally, but we're well outside my area of competence here and I can't offer any advice confidently.
Whatever his problem, he wouldn't last 24 hours on a normal forum.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Didn't Winston give this guy a final warning? Seriously @kangarunner what gives man? Why are you acting so belligerent and trolling everyone? Are you bored?
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

kangarunner wrote:
October 17th, 2023, 6:42 am
gsjackson wrote:
October 17th, 2023, 3:45 am
How about surreptitiously taking a photo or video of the next one chasing you, Romeo.
That's a big word for you. Did you st...st...st....stutter when you said surreptitiously. I bet you think that big words make you feel so smart don't you?

You're also in your 60s? Time to get those diapers ready so when you shit yourself everything will be okay...What color diapers do you wear you miserable old boy? White ones? HAHAHAHA

You're an old miserable turd who wakes up every day lonely. You go to this forum because you're lonely and you don't have anything to do. You're gonna die miserable. That'll be a good day when a nasty old turd like you is flushed down the toilet.
Man, what's wrong with you, kangarunner? That kind of post is just malicious and vile. You used to be chilled-out guy and often posted worthwhile content but now all you seem to want to do is get belligerent with people.

As for gsjackson, he still obsessively works out in his 70s and probably has a higher level of physical fitness and virility than most millennials. I doubt many of us will have that level of fitness when we're in our 70s.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Lucas88 wrote:
October 18th, 2023, 6:38 pm

As for gsjackson, he still obsessively works out in his 70s and probably has a higher level of physical fitness and virility than most millennials. I doubt many of us will have that level of fitness when we're in our 70s.
I would say that I work out habitually rather than obsessively. It's been a habit since 1965 -- different forms of exercise, always including some kind of resistance training -- and it's as natural as breathing now. I can get lazy about other things, but I never let the workouts slide. I wouldn't feel comfortable in my own skin if I stopped doing it -- which I guess qualifies as a form of obsession.

The good news is you don't have to get old as you accumulate years. As Clint Eastwood put it, don't ever let the old man in. My libido isn't what it once was, and athletic skills have diminished somewhat -- though I often wonder how much of that could be brought back with training for and repetition of the skills again. But I look in the mirror and still see the cock of the walk. I walk into a bar and assume every woman in there wants me -- really. At the high school where I work, the pretty girls give me smiles, some say things such as "I like your hair,' or "I like your watch," "You look like the actor _______" (insert about 25 different names here going back 45 years; a wide-ranging and varied group that includes blonde leading men like Robert Redford, Dirk Benedict (both 43 years ago) and Greg Kinnear, and dark-haired character actors such as Peter Falk, Martin Sheen and the Fonz. Most recent comparisons (last year and a half) have been to Mark Wahlberg, John Stamos, Ryan Gosling, the actor who played Shooter McGavin in the movie Happy Gilmore, and "I can't think of his name." All over the map.

This may be just so much self-delusion, but if so, more power to self delusion. I truly believe that I have Father Time in a chokehold, and will be able to hold his wretched ass down for a long time before he slithers out of it and fights me on level ground. It all goes back to that exercise habit, which is the best one you could ever develop. And a bit of vanity helps too. Max out your looks and you'll develop an interest in staying that way.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

gsjackson wrote:
October 18th, 2023, 7:54 pm
But I look in the mirror and still see the cock of the walk. I walk into a bar and assume every woman in there wants me
This may be just so much self-delusion, ...
Yes. Best motivation for exercise is avoidance of pain, not vanity. Overweight, inflexible, frail, immobilized, etc is a horrible way to live and then death typically comes slowly for these wretches.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

gsjackson wrote:
October 18th, 2023, 7:54 pm
But I look in the mirror and still see the cock of the walk. I walk into a bar and assume every woman in there wants me -- really. At the high school where I work, the pretty girls give me smiles, some say things such as "I like your hair,' or "I like your watch," "You look like the actor _______" (insert about 25 different names here going back 45 years; a wide-ranging and varied group that includes blonde leading men like Robert Redford, Dirk Benedict (both 43 years ago) and Greg Kinnear, and dark-haired character actors such as Peter Falk, Martin Sheen and the Fonz. Most recent comparisons (last year and a half) have been to Mark Wahlberg, John Stamos, Ryan Gosling, the actor who played Shooter McGavin in the movie Happy Gilmore, and "I can't think of his name." All over the map.
That's awesome! 👍

I hope that you keep pumping iron religiously, walking the walk of the virile cock, and maintaining that chokehold on Father Time for many years to come. 8)