YouTube: I WAS A MAIL ORDER BRIDE (my experience)

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: YouTube: I WAS A MAIL ORDER BRIDE (my experience)

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

MrMan wrote:
December 27th, 2023, 6:52 pm
Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
December 22nd, 2023, 12:49 pm
Well if your AI women gets annoying you can always reprogram them later on. If you are tired of AI women, you can just buy the latest model.
AI women can get updated and patched out every year. Perhaps in five to ten year later, they can add pheromones and Nano materials to stimulate real skin. AI women get improved every year. Real women does not.

You also forget that real women can get worn out with aging, menopause, hormonals changes after kids, obesity, accidents, illness, etc.
I'd imagine your dolls would get worn out if you use then a lot. And the primary female body part for the activity you are interested in is somewhat 'self-cleaning.' A female robot isn't. Would you have to turn it upside down in the shower to get water in it the clean it out. And just from rubbing your skin and shedding on it and sweating on it, and slobbering on it, it would probably start to stink, and other fluids might make it stink more. Do they have a replaceable part or do you have to replace the whole thing? So let's say you drop 5 or 10 grand on this big masturbation toy, replace a part a time or two, and 10 years after you bought it, the other parts are kind of stinking, and especially that one replaceable part down below. You try to buy a new one and they say they aren't supporting that anymore, and you'll have to upgrade to a new one for $20K... or buy another used one which also stinks. And your getting old, and you are still lonely, and want someone for companionship.

Are you going to set your harem of rubber dolls around a table and pretend they are all drinking tea? Are you going to call one of then schookems and the other honeybear and say syrupy sweet stuff about how much you love each of them, and pretend they are real people? Will you have conversations with them?
In addition, real women can divorce you, take your 50%, get alimony, take away your kids, etc.
AI robo women can't do that because its counted as an object, not a human being, legally speaking.
You won't be having any kids. If you did, they'd be half robot, and the judge might give them to the robot wife along with oilimony, to buy oil for her robot joints.
So as your real female. She can get fat, get old, get post natal depression, get cancer, get depression, etc.

Yeah I do get old too, but in 20-30 years, cybernetics will be advanced enough. I think I get cyborg parts

That last sentence must be a joke. A.I women better than a real b*tch because real b*tch is attached to the state and the legal system.
You know what happens when the real b*tch suddenly decided to divorce you and cheat on you..
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
dancilley
Freshman Poster

Post by dancilley »

Is https://dating.happierabroad.com/ also a scam site? How is it different than what was described in the above linked video?
JOIN MY BRAND NEW FREE SPEECH FORUM EMPHASIZING PURE VIRGIN MARRIAGE: https://dancilley.great-site.net/forum

X/Twitter: https://x.com/DanCilleyLTBLP

YouTube: https://youtube.com/@DanCilley
Huddo
Freshman Poster

Post by Huddo »

dancilley wrote:
January 8th, 2024, 1:05 pm
Is https://dating.happierabroad.com/ also a scam site? How is it different than what was described in the above linked video?
I’m not here for all the other topics except FSU dating, so I’ll give you a very detail on answer to your question. There may be a few spelling mistakes… Hopefully people can follow it.

Dan, Winston’s site is branch of the DMnotify site. It looks exactly the same, but with less women and features such as the forum where men and women can chat openly about any subject. If I look at the daily new profiles on DM, they are exactly the same as Winstons site and has the same (limited) existing profiles. I suspect if a man messages a woman on the HA site, it’s redirected to her profile on the DM site. I have seen other sites linked to DM too. I’m going to have to ask Winston to remove my blank profile because I can no longer log into DMnotify since I signed up to his.

The difference is the DMnotify (HA) site is one of only 4 legitimate FSU dating sites and the video is about a pay per letter (PPL) site which is one of a hundred scam dating sites. To fully understand the difference between a legitimate site and a scam pay per letter site like AFA :- A foreign affair (love me) who advertise on this forum, I’ll have to explain in depth.

The pay per letter sites are in partnership with syndicate chat centres. These syndicates supply scam letter writers (online messages in the internet age) and the same chat centres can write for multiple pay per letter dating sites. Chat centres are often owned by criminal organisations, mafia and even corrupt government officials. The centres run 3 shifts 24/7 and employees can also work remotely. Hidden in legitimate Ukrainian lifestyle forums you’ll find forums dedicated to employee conversation and support and they are a very eye opening read into this criminal enterprise. You’ll need to translate it.

https://forumodua.com/archive/index.php ... p-252.html

The pay per letter site profiles are made up of bait girls who don’t write for themselves and get a free professional photo shoot and maybe a cut of the letter writing profits. Bait girl profiles can also be a woman who’s had her pictures stolen off the internet. The next is the owner / writers who write for them selves and a handful of other bait girl profiles. Often men are letter writers too. The last are insidious and they are the Prodaters. They can either be owner / writers or bait girls. A Prodaters who’s a bait girl will be given transcripts of the correspondence from her letter writer so the visiting man will believe he’s been taking to her the whole time. If the man is coming to meet a bait girl who doesn’t want to meet men or a stolen profile, the letter writer will come up with some story why she can’t meet him and he will be introduced to a prodater. Her job is to bleed the man dry of his $$$. In Ukraine especially and to a lesser extent in Moscow and St Pete there’s businesses set up to support the prodater scam called black list businesses. These businesses (taxis, hotels, florists, restaurants, translators, electronics stores, bars etc…) charge exorbitant rates that the man has to pay and then the dating site, prodater and back list business all take a cut $$$.

Best case scenario the man will return home broke and maybe get a kiss on the cheek, worst case is the prodater will be running a scam in conjunction with even more ruthless criminals than the syndicates running the chat centers and the man will be drugged and held hostage until his bank account is cleaned out.

Conservatively this industry grossed one billion in 2019 and one of the biggest pay per letter sites, Anastasia date made 200 million alone, the majority from letter writing, but they also run scam romance tours. An insider told me that in 2019 Anastasia date helped 2 couples meet. 200 million paid to this company for 2 results!!!. I had the same results last year and I didn’t charge cent for advice 🤦🏼‍♂️. It’s quite easy to create this amount of revenue when some ppl sites charge $5-$10 USD to send a message, the same again to translate it and then finally the same again for the man to view it. It cost more again to send and receive pictures, emojis and videos. There is an option to video chat too at $50 per 10 minutes. If you’re chatting with and owner / writer it will be in real time, but if it’s a bait girl profile, the syndicate will request a video from her pretending to converse with the man, but with no audio. If it’s a stolen bait girl profile, then the man will be given a fake excuse why she can’t video chat. After a man has spent thousands he can pay for her contact details, but this will just be an address that’s linked back to the writer and then they will insist on returning to the site because it’s “easier for her to translate” there. Here’s a documentary on Anastasia dates romance tours… I hope you like the sound of cow bells? 😂

https://youtu.be/I6D_1XF3J9A?si=hO8oTLi_UhLL5Yus

AFA (love me) also employ syndicates to run their pay per letter sites and run these scam tours. It is possible to find a partner on a tour if you’re realistic, but most men go for the hot pro daters who attend for a night of free entertainment and the money made from follow up dates. Prostitutes are also used to make up numbers and often men will go on a follow up date, sleep with the women and the next morning he’ll be woken up by her pimp at the door demanding money. This has happened before at AFA socials as well as others. Typically if a guy meets a genuine women at these events, it will be the girl next door type or average looking woman sitting in a corner being ignored by delusional men with unrealistic expectations who are scamming themselves. Here’s a documentary about the AFA pay per letter scam site and it’s romance tours / socials.

https://youtu.be/UCiNeSACAhM?si=Vcvv6FSeCJHFG9_J

This video is a far better insight into this scam industry than the video this topic is about. It’s an interview with real scam chat center employees, both a man and woman.

https://youtu.be/oV53HnM7244?si=-xtpq2bkrNFT-aPS

Now I’ll detail what a genuine site looks like.

The first indicator is it’s either free to use or has an affordable monthly subscription. If you’re paying for credits or per message it’s a scam.

The second indicator are profile pictures that generally look very amateurish and natural compared to the glossy professional and photoshopped pictures on pay per letter sites. Genuine women know all about the scam industry so they deliberately use natural non professional and unfiltered photos, so not to look like a scammer or part of the industry. Genuine women detest the industry and it’s propaganda because it gives them a bad name and makes it harder to meet realistic men. There are some scammers on the genuine sites who use stolen pictures and this is one way to identify them - glossy professional pictures, but the scammers are smart and use natural pics too. Usually these are called Visa / airfare / sick grandmother type scammers. A secondary and more important way to identify them is they will contact you first and want to chat via email, using long waffling paragraphs full of expressions of love. The biggest identifier is they will come up with every excuse under the sun why they can’t call or video chat. Usually these are Nigerians or small street level FSU criminal groups. Sites like DM (HA) which is a monthly subscription site, are very proactive when it comes to removing these types of scammers, my favourite site which is free is not, but they are easy to identify, so much so that I can seek them out for some fun scam baiting with my eyes closed. Occasionally you’ll find a freelance prodater also, but this is rare. When I’m introducing newbies to the real FSU dating culture, I’ll get them to join this site (Russian flirting) which is free, but every profile is a visa etc.. scammer, as a learning experience. This site has the potential to have genuine women, but I haven’t found one yet, but that I’ve spent much time looking.

https://russianflirting.com/en/

There are extensive black lists where men can report, detail and identify these types of scammers as well as scam agencies and dating sites.

http://www.womenrussia.com/blacklist_su ... m#Archive1

So a genuine site should have women with natural looking profile pictures (but not always) and like all western dating sites women of all shapes, sizes, ages and levels of attractiveness. The third way to identify a genuine dating site is real FSU generally won’t message you first, unlike the PPL sites which flood you with introductory messages. In FSU culture men are the leaders and a real man must always make the first move. The only exception is if she’s unusually unattractive or she’s a single mother with more than 3 children. Here’s a good video on pay per letter site, but it also talks about genuine women’s pictures and their inability to make the first move.

https://youtu.be/pW6NklaLfno?si=-e-jwHNlCo04oO9P

The fourth indicator is the ice queen barrier you must break through. pay per letter “women” and visa scammers will throw themselves at you, but real FSU women are initially cautious until they trust you. They won’t give too much away and will give one word or very sort sentence answers to questions. You have to remember that only 5% of men who join all types of dating sites will ever board a plane, the rest are called keyboard Romeo’s who are living an online fantasy and they waste a lot of these women’s time and emotions. Women also have to contend with fake profiles, married men, sexual deviants and sex tourists. Newbies who by sheer chance find one of these genuine dating sites and don’t have and experienced teacher, often see this cold initial attitude as a sign the woman isn’t interested and moves on. After a short time they leave the site thinking all FSU woman are ice queens and not interested in them. This is only an online behaviour, when meeting women randomly on the ground, they behave in a friendly manor.

Lastly once you’ve broken down the barriers and there’s some basic chemistry and trust, usually after a few hours to a few days, she’ll give you her contact details for whatapp, Skype, viber etc… and request a video chat. This is the fifth and final indicator of a genuine FSU dating site :- the ability to leave the site together at anytime to another platform. Pay per letter sites “women” will do everything to keep you on the site, real woman will only use sites that allow her to take you offsite as quickly as she can. This is for 4 reasons :- First if there’s some chemistry on the site and you seem like a serious man who will be one of the very few that will travel, she will want to remove you from the competition. Secondly, even though there’s a connection, inwardly she’s still cautious and will want to do her own scam checks, mainly for married men (she’ll be looking for evidence of another women around your house) and you’re not a fake profile wasting her time. Thirdly messaging apps are a lot easier to get to know each other on a deeper level than the dating site. Lastly real FSU woman don’t have time to chat mindlessly for long periods of time the the PPL sites lead you to believe. They know that statistically 19 out of 20 men will waste their time and often women can be on the site for years before a man visited her, if ever. She needs to get potential partners off the site quickly, video chat and see if there’s chemistry then quickly decide to either keep corresponding or cull you.

In a nutshell, everything about PPL sites and everything about the way a “women” behave on a PPL sites is the complete opposite of what occurs on real FSU dating sites and the women’s behaviour who use them.

I started writing the dot point presentation below for newbies a few years ago, but never finished it. If I ever get around to it, it will detail the entire process to meet and marry a FSU woman. ATM it’s only detailing the first online period leading up to the first trip. It’s written for the point of view of a write one visit one trip (WOVO) which is my preference, the other type is a write many visit many (WMVM). Both have the advantages and disadvantages, but in my opinion WOVO with a back up plan is the way to go. You don’t waste time on the ground vetting women. It’s easy for a guy with experience to turn a WOVO trip into WMVM trip. WMVM takes a lot more logistics, wastes time and often involves lying to women pull off successfully. I’ve seen guys hide in Russian airports after the first date says goodbye and leaves, then catch a taxi to the next date 😂. Generally if you good at WOVO, you’ll walk straight off the plane into a sexually intimate relationship and have the wife experience, while WMVM guys are trying to build enough rapport to go in for a kiss.

* Choose an approximate date to travel a proximately 4-6 in the future. Be flexible and leave a whole month open travel. I’ll explain why later.

* Over several weeks use the search option on one of the free Russian personals sites to collate a list of any woman who catches your eye, but don’t sign up. Save their id numbers on note pad. If you want to pay money for a site never use any PPL, use DMnotify. It’s an affordable monthly subscription site and a has great forum which women interact with men and share their experiences and problems.

* Revise the list down until you have a top 20 and spend time working on your profile and preparing pictures. I use 3 pictures, one in formal dress (formal’s not absolutely necessary). Take another picture in neat casual wear, button up shirt, good jeans, dress shoes etc.. and the last picture is an action shot of you outdoors doing something you’re interested in, Hiking, skiing etc... The picture needs to show an active lifestyle. Don’t use pictures of you and your Lamborghini or mansion 😉. If you’ve visited her country before, state that in your profile. You’ll get a higher reply rate and it shows you’re not a keyboard Romeo.

* Sign up to the sites, set up your profile and contact your top 10 or 20 ( if you have the time you can message your whole list). Be ready for visa / airfare scammers to contact you to go to email. Have some fun with them to see how they correspond if you want, but don’t waste too much time on them. We choose women a few years from our age with English skills and get a 50-75% reply rate. I’m not sure if it will the that high for larger age gaps. If you’re not getting the replies you expect, play with your profile and pictures and adjust your age range. Remember it’s not the 90’s anymore, your not going to meet a young model half your age and if you do it’s going to be a scam. If you’ve been online for a few weeks online and struggling, delete your profile and open a new one. The biggest amount of views you get is when you first sign up and post your profile.

* If you’ve been to her country before, don’t bring it up yourself, wait for her to bring it up after the formalities. The inevitable question will come up “Why have you travelled here in the past” Be honest, but don’t go into too much detail “I met a woman, she was very nice, but we both didn’t feel a strong connection” Don’t expect her to reveal if she’s met any other men, this early on and don’t ask. Although it’s not advisable to talk about any past relationships at the start, a brief statement works in your favour. Again she sees your serious and not a keyboard Romeo. Usually you go to the top of her list if she’s attracted to you.

* During the next week narrow your list down to 5 of the women who standout the most. Ask them to chat off site, to join any others who have already asked. Go back on the site once a day if you have to round up any stragglers, then only use the site when you’re not signed in.

* Don’t talk badly of any women, either FSU or women in your country, or feminism. It’s one of the biggest red flag to a FSU woman. They don’t associate themselves with radical feminism, but they do with first wave feminist ideals of equal rites and pay the same as men have. This is very important!!!…. The scam romance industry attracts men with this propaganda and real FSU women are well aware of it, if you start sprouting these views you’re going to be blocked after being told “ Why would I date a western woman’s reject” They will shit test you on this, with questions like “ Why do you want to date a FSU woman and not a woman in your country”…. The best answer is :- “I’ve dated some very nice western women, but now I’ve met a wonderful Russian woman 😊” and quickly change the subject. You do not want to be associated with the typical stereotype associated with men who are seeking a wife in scam mail order bride industry in any way or form, just like they don’t want to be associated with the stereotypes of women in the scam romance industry.

* From now on it’s time consuming. Over a couple of weeks your aim is to cull your list down to one or two. You probably already have a favourite. The first day a woman’s on your whatsapp arrange a video call, or the very least a voice call. At this point your strategy has been the same as a WMVM strategy.

* After attraction, chemistry passion for life and a sense of humour, I personally look for a woman who has a good relationship with her family. Is social, not clubbing etc..., but she has friends, and gets out and about in her community. I like someone who keeps fit and exercise, has good a parenting style, is educated and has job skills or a career. I look for a woman who has community presence, helping at school, takes her children extra curricular activities and gets involved, volunteers etc... I think about how she would fit in to my community and culture. There is a higher prevalence of mental illness and sociopathic and narcissistic traits with FSU women. The propaganda that they are all traditional, timid, easy to please unicorns is BS. They can be temperamental, vindictive, abrasive, stubborn, argumentative, frustrating, emotionally and physically abusive and use their sexuality as a tool of manipulation far more than you’ll find with western women, so tread carefully!!… A patient man will eventually find his FSU unicorn and she will outshine most western women in every aspect of a marriage or relationship.

* If you haven’t found a woman or two who are absolute standouts, then rinse and repeat. If you have, you can also keep conversing with several others who you are uncertain about too, while you chat with your favourite for a few week or so. At this point your strategy has been almost the same as a WMVM strategy, but instead of keeping some restraint, you’re now going full WOVO and you’re aim is to court one women relentlessly like a FSU man would. Your aim is to build an amazing emotional connection between you and win her heart.

* Eventually you have one woman who fits all your criteria. You have great chemistry and attraction and you’ve subtlety started flirting and can feel sexual tension between you. She’s shared everything about her life. Soon you find yourself spending every spare minute messaging, calling and video chatting. She sends you 100’s of pictures and videos of her, her family and friends, hobbies, cooking etc... You video chat during your daily life, at the shops, gardening, while you’re cooking. She’ll take you on live video tours around her city and places of interest. You might watch movies together, play online game or have skype dates and share a meal together. Before you know it you know almost everything about her life and she knows yours too. * Keep copies of all your correspondence from day one and call and video chat logs, you will need it in the visa process for proof of a genuine relationship.

* Be wary if she tried to introduce you to her younger children or her parents via video chat before you meet and during your first trip, but it’s always good to pass on your regards to her parents and adult children occasionally. Parents could be an option at the end of a long trip if you’re comfortable with her and your relationship. A woman who involves her underage children with a man who’s essentially a stranger is a red flag. A woman who puts herself before her children’s needs and safety will do the same to you.

* You have an intense online romance on your hands. There’s flirting happening constantly and sexual innuendo. You’ve both developed a strong emotional bond and it can start to feel like love (never express your feelings as love), but keep a clear head and some restraint, don’t commit to any future plans. It might feel intense, but in reality what you have is romantic online friendship with a foreign pen friend, she’s not your girlfriend.

* Don’t try to win her heart with expensive gifts, but I would send flowers once during the online courting period. Find a local florist that doesn’t advertise in English. Ensure they actually have a local address and buy her a small bunch (less than 20) red roses. But using a local florist it will cost you half of a site that sells to the MOB industry. Never send flowers to her work place. She’s probably confided with her close colleagues regarding her online relationship with you, but if management think she may be swanning off into the sunset to a foreign land, she could risk her job security. Ask the florist to call her and arrange delivery where it suits her.

* Early on you’ve already made it clear that you’re only visiting her and no other women. Just before you travel explain that you have strong feelings for her and you’re sure you’ll have an amazing time together, but no life changing decisions should be made until you meet for a second time. Make this about her “I want you to be 100% sure about your feelings for me and I think the smart thing for you is to have time to reflect when I return home. This is a big life decision and shouldn’t be taken lightly” This gives you both an option to reflect and walk away if your not 100% sure once you’ve met. Do this before you meet and lust takes over.

* Don’t make any major decisions on your first trip to meet her. You’re in a honeymoon period. You have all those feelings of lust you felt as a teenager. You’re most probably experiencing the best sex of your life and have never felt more cared for by a woman ever. It’s easy to over look red flags when passion’s in the air. Let yourself get lost in it and enjoy the experience without over thinking too much, but always leave and return home with a clear and critical thought process.

* You’ve started planning your trip seriously and she might offer to stay with her. Thank her, but tell her you plan to hire an apartment near hers. Book one a short walk from her’s but not too close, for two reason. You might not have chemistry in real life and having your own apartment makes it easy to move on to your back up plan. If the chemistry is still strong, her older neighbours will gossip about her and the foreign man in her apartment, so it’s better having your own private love nest. Don’t ever ask to see her apartment unless she offers and be discreet if she does. I’d choose an apartment over a hotel. Some women won’t go to a hotel room because she’ll look like a prostitute. Apartments are more private.

* I know is important to be the man and make all the plans, but give her the final say on your travel dates. She’ll probably want to book time off work and also want to make sure the start of your trip doesn’t coincide with childrens commitments or family/ social activities and events. She’ll also take into account her period, there’s nothing worse than having to wait for a week when there’s so much sexual tension in the air. Some women will be very open comfortable with you and tell you directly about her cycle.

* To be continued.... eventually