Hot Russian war widow

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Hot Russian war widow

Post by MatureDJ »

Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: Hot Russian war widow

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Ohhh. What's her number? I sure want to comfort her...husband's passing. :wink:
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Being with a "war widow", no matter how hot she may be, seems like a fool's game. Basically her husband died a hero and she will forever be dedicated to him. You can never compete or measure up to a dead hero. His memory will forever loom large in her mind, as you get his scraps.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
January 21st, 2024, 1:08 am
Being with a "war widow", no matter how hot she may be, seems like a fool's game. Basically her husband died a hero and she will forever be dedicated to him. You can never compete or measure up to a dead hero. His memory will forever loom large in her mind, as you get his scraps.
But his motherf*cking dead! She can't keep reminiscing forever. I might well as provide for her financially, comfort her emotionally and you know, in bed..also. :wink: You only need $600(average russian town)- $1500(moscow) dollars a month to survive in Russia.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
January 21st, 2024, 1:08 am
Hey Marcos- I have known a few war widows, just after they lost their husband. It might be a few years later that they are interested in meeting someone. He might have told her "If anything happens to me dear, please be happy, find someone who loves you." I would say that.
However, I have known some young widows. They visited their husbands graves, wept until there were no more tears, like their very hearts were being ripped out. To those who know, it's not a trifling thing. I have sat with family at a military funeral. The formality and respect...the rifle fire salute, the navy officer saying to the numb widow..." On behalf of the President of the United States and a grateful nation..." as he kneels in front of her and presents her with that folded flag...while a bag piper played the Navy hymn and then, Amazing Grace. I not the widow of course, but even one chair removed, I will never forget it. It hurts to this day.
There are plenty of beautiful Russian women- I have known a few. You can find one of those without screwing around with a ghost.