Tucker Carlson's historical interview with Putin

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Re: Tucker Carlson's historical interview with Putin

Post by MatureDJ »

Winston wrote:
February 16th, 2024, 5:18 pm
Tucker Carlson talks about his interview with Putin. He's very eloquent and tells it like it is as usual. And he makes sense. He even said that Moscow is much nicer and cleaner than American cities are nowadays.

Winston, if you think it is so great, why don't you join your Asiatic cousins in the Russia army that are being drafted to be killed in the meat waves?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Tucker Carlson talks to Glenn Beck about his interview with Putin.

Comments I posted for Tucker Carlson. lol. Why does he assume no one wants to leave America? lol. Weird.

@happierabroad
0 seconds ago
Sorry Tucker, but going abroad made me want to LIVE abroad, not try to improve America. Not on your page there. :P

@happierabroad
57 seconds ago (edited)
Tucker, in Japan and Taiwan, the SOCIAL culture is AUTHORITARIAN, not the government. Americans forget that the social culture can take away your freedom too, not just the government. Especially since Asia is very conformist in its culture, especially NE Asia. In social authoritarian cultures, the government doesn't have to do much.

@happierabroad
0 seconds ago
Tucker, no offense, but why would anyone want to live in America? There's no fun, no romance, no human connection, no authenticity, no true friendships, no culture, not soul, NOTHING! In other countries I feel much more ALIVE and FREE! Sorry but true!

@happierabroad
0 seconds ago
My dating and social life was a million times better in Russia than America. I felt so alive there. Everyday was special, like an iconic movie! Why would I want to hate Russia? In America there are social walls everywhere, but in Russia the social walls all came down!
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MatureDJ wrote:
February 22nd, 2024, 4:28 pm
Winston wrote:
February 16th, 2024, 5:18 pm
Tucker Carlson talks about his interview with Putin. He's very eloquent and tells it like it is as usual. And he makes sense. He even said that Moscow is much nicer and cleaner than American cities are nowadays.

Winston, if you think it is so great, why don't you join your Asiatic cousins in the Russia army that are being drafted to be killed in the meat waves?
Because going to war is throwing away your life for nothing. We all know that. That has nothing to do with how nice the cities are. Tucker said that American cities should emulate other countries' cities.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

How come Tucker Carlson assumes that every American who goes abroad and sees how much better it is, will come back motivated to try to improve America, rather than leave America? lol. Isn't that odd? Why so singular minded? Why is he narrow minded about that? He assumes all Americans should agree with him too, that you should never leave America no matter how bad it gets, because America is the greatest and everyone should waste their time trying to save it, even though the average person has no power to change anything.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@Lucas88

Check out Chris Jon Bjerknes interpretation of what Putin said in the Tucker Carlson interview. What do you think? Is this over the top?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Tucker Carlson's new 3 hour interview on the Lex Fridman Pocast about his meeting with Putin. This guy Lex looks and sounds very dull and boring and monotone. He has no personality and looks lifeless, so how does he have 3 million subscribers? Weird. Reality doesn't make sense.

Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Winston wrote:
February 27th, 2024, 11:46 am
Tucker Carlson's new 3 hour interview on the Lex Fridman Pocast about his meeting with Putin. This guy Lex looks and sounds very dull and boring and monotone. He has no personality and looks lifeless, so how does he have 3 million subscribers? Weird. Reality doesn't make sense.

Tucker Carlson is a clueless idiot from faux news. Why would anyone take him seriously?
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
February 27th, 2024, 12:22 pm
Winston wrote:

Tucker Carlson is a clueless idiot from faux news. Why would anyone take him seriously?
Because Tucker Carlson poses as a hero of truth and on the people's side. lol. He is a hero to conservatives and patriots and right wing people too. It may all be controlled opposition, but everyone has a role to play. We are all like actors on a stage.

Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Winston wrote:
February 27th, 2024, 9:11 pm
Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
February 27th, 2024, 12:22 pm
Winston wrote:

Because Tucker Carlson poses as a hero of truth and on the people's side. lol. He is a hero to conservatives and patriots and right wing people too. It may all be controlled opposition, but everyone has a role to play. We are all like actors on a stage.
Well ok, whatever you say boss.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out Tucker Carlson going into a Russian grocery store and marveling at how much cheaper everything is in Russia!

Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

@Winston

Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

@Winston That Tucker Carlson is full of horse-shit.

Kitten Yulia who is in Russian and in Russia explains it pretty well

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

How Russian people are living in rural areas...

It is not that like there is nothing available in Russia - not such a deep desperate poverty, there are social services and goods are available and people are willing to help but living standard in these wide rural areas in general remains low. Very low income for these people, just living/surviving on the bare minimum, making only about USD 100,- or 150,- per month.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

https://www.yahoo.com/news/thousands-pr ... 48687.html

Nobody who was living under Russian administration wants such a political system - called the 'workers paradise' again.

Especially not citizens of Eastern Europe, who are now EU citizens.

Full article link above.
BRATISLAVA (Reuters) - Thousands of people took to the streets of Slovakia's capital Bratislava on Tuesday to show support for Ukraine and protest against the Slovak government, which critics say has veered too close to Russia.

Prime Minister Robert Fico's government has raised alarm among critics since taking power last October with its strong criticism of Europe's military aid to Ukraine and its push to renew Russian ties both culturally and politically.

The latest instance came this month when Slovakia's Foreign Minister Juraj Blanar held talks with Russian counterpart Sergei Lavrov - a rare high-level encounter between a European Union member state and a country the EU has sought to isolate.

"People in Ukraine hear this every day," protest organiser Michal Hvorecky told the crowd as the demonstration began with the sound of air raid sirens.

"I am here because the actions of this government coalition cross all borders," Hvorecky said from a podium where a sign calling Russia a "terrorist state" hung alongside Slovak, Ukrainian, European Union and NATO flags.

Organisers estimated 5,000 people turned out, according to news website Dennik N.

Fico has faced regular opposition-led protests against his policies, mainly an overhaul of criminal codes that critics say weaken the fight against corruption, but this was the first directed at his foreign policy.

"I don't like the direction our prime minister is taking after the elections," said Roman, a 45-year-old IT professional who joined the protest on Tuesday. "I am disappointed. We are part of the West."
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Yohan wrote:
March 12th, 2024, 8:52 pm

How Russian people are living in rural areas...

It is not that like there is nothing available in Russia - not such a deep desperate poverty, there are social services and goods are available and people are willing to help but living standard in these wide rural areas in general remains low. Very low income for these people, just living/surviving on the bare minimum, making only about USD 100,- or 150,- per month.
Well it's just as bad here in America, life is pure shit everywhere, and Globalist cock suckers are only making it much worse with their bullshit open borders idiocy, and everything else.