Ukraine- European Thailand

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Ukraine- European Thailand

Post by ladislav »

A brain is a terrible thing to wash!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

I don't think Ukraine could ever compete with Thailand in regards to organized prostitution as entertainment. The Ukrainian women prefer to sleep with multiple men in a night to make more money and generally won't hang out with their johns unlike Thai or Filipina girls who will. Plus Ukrainian girls don't seem to be in as happy a mood as their Thai or Filipina counterparts regarding what they are doing. At least in Thailand or Philippines the girls pretend and put on a good act when they are around customers in the bar. I don't think Ukraine would ever have bars like in Asia where dozens of girls are dancing at once on stage and customers can choose to bar fine one or more for a whole night, it ain't going to happen. The pimps or whoever would care more about short timing them and making as much money as possible. If a guy just wants to get a nut off with a pretty white girl like an animal then Ukraine would be okay, but if you want to possibly make a connection other than just a sex act, than Thailand or Philippines is still by far a better location for guys who want to have a GF/BF experience with a working girl rather than just being treated as another short time John by an Eastern Euro girl. I'm sure you could maybe find a few in Ukraine that could give you a similar Asian experience but it might be expensive at first before the girl would trust you and by then she would have banged unknown number of dudes making up her mind...
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ladislav, is this accurate about girls in Ukraine and why they want a foreign husband?

Also, is it easy to get a girl like this?

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

The second video is too slow to load and it is again calling Ukrainians Russians. So, I cannot really comment. I will comment on the first one. Some few women purposely look for American husbands. Most do not. Odessa actually has more MEN than women, but these men do not have as much money or can give as good a life ( are are perceived as being able to give as good a life) to these young women. So the video was made about those two women. They have shown two that want to go to the US, so?

American men are intellectual?

Wait till they get to the US and run into the Beavises and Buttheads there.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

ladislav wrote:The second video is too slow to load and it is again calling Ukrainians Russians. So, I cannot really comment. I will comment on the first one. Some few women purposely look for American husbands. Most do not. Odessa actually has more MEN than women, but these men do not have as much money or can give as good a life ( are are perceived as being able to give as good a life) to these young women. So the video was made about those two women. They have shown two that want to go to the US, so?

American men are intellectual?

Wait till they get to the US and run into the Beavises and Buttheads there.
But in that video, those ladies said that the men in their country are not committed and just want to be playboys and aren't serious or monogamous. Is that true?

You said it was because those men were poor. But they are saying it's because the men are not committed or monogamous. Are they hiding the truth?

What would most Ukrainian women say?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

But in that video, those ladies said that the men in their country are not committed and just want to be playboys and aren't serious or monogamous. Is that true?

You said it was because those men were poor. But they are saying it's because the men are not committed or monogamous. Are they hiding the truth?

What would most Ukrainian women say?
They would say that they want romantic, 'intellectual' US men, they would think and plan to go to the US where they would have a better future. And they are right when it comes to the latter. A Ukrainian woman will have a better future in the US. At least financially.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

So it's not true that most Ukrainian guys are not monogamous or committed then?

ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Depending on the part of the country. In the west they worship women and treat them like queens because there are more men than women there. In the east, they treat them like dirt because there are more women than men. In Odessa guys are pretty faithful and hold on to their women. But I guess they cannot buy apartments or cars the way these women 'think' American guys can. Credit is just harder to get in Ukraine.
In some ways I think if these women actually meet serious American guys through online dating/intro services, it could be beneficial- kind of like arranged marriages where all the cards are on the table and they filter out bad guys and finally find good ones. They will also be able to find American men who are actually interested in meeting foreign women, which is a minority, I think.
I know, though , of two Ukrainian girls who went to the US as students and tried to find work and are working at some Swap Meet now and they cant wait to get back home. They were not able to get good jobs and are treated bad at work because they are foreigners and have an accent in English. Customers yell at them and insult them. And, surprise, surprise! they have not been able to find an American guy who would be interested in them. They are in the South somewhere- obviously a place where non Americans are seen as subhumans. They are now dating some guys from Estonia, etc. Their visas have expired and they are scared shitless, too.
America does not turn out to be the paradise it is purported to be to everyone.
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

ladislav wrote:I know, though , of two Ukrainian girls who went to the US as students and tried to find work and are working at some Swap Meet now and they cant wait to get back home. They were not able to get good jobs and are treated bad at work because they are foreigners and have an accent in English. Customers yell at them and insult them. And, surprise, surprise! they have not been able to find an American guy who would be interested in them. They are in the South somewhere- obviously a place where non Americans are seen as subhumans. America does not turn out to be the paradise it is purported to be to everyone.
This worries me and I will explain why.

Americans, more than any other nation, are super-nationalistic. Now, I happen to think that being nationalistic is good because people who don't care about or take pride in their nation usually end up being conquered by those who do. China is super-nationalistic, too. China and America are actually very much alike but that's for another day.

What I am worried about is the fact that America, right now, this second, as we speak, is becoming 2nd rate and the people there are beginning to realize it and realzie that the USA is not that great a place to be. Your immigrant friends want to go back, many college students go to America and leave right after graduation, many H1b visa holders live in conditions no better than back home and there is no social life in America as well. Americans themselves are becoming down and pessimistic, or there are the deluded positive thinkers who now look like foolish, greedy zombies who are doing anything, saying anything, making any promise, to make money and become like 'the rich and successful'.

Once you remove the mantra of "America is the Greatest! We are #1" from the mindset of Americans, and they realize that they ARE NOT Number 1, what does the country have left?

-Manufacturing only employs 8 million people and is projected to reach nearly -0- in 10 years
-Everyone is in debt
-The top 20% make all the money and have all of the assets
-The bottom 80% earn about 16k to 22k per year and have about $15k in net worth. America is basically Chile, PPP wise, for the average person
-Most jobs are crap service positions that pay $7 to $12 an hour
-The FIRE economy has died
-There are no factories to work in anymore
-All industry is now evil as it rapes mother earth and destroys the environment

Heck, in 6 months the USA won't have a functioning Space Program for the first time in my entire life.

It scares me because what the country is rapidly becoming is a military super mega power with 13 carrier battle groups, 6,000 nuclear weapons, and a lower middle class, illiterate, innumerate, uneducated population.

People like that, history has shown, do not take kindly to a lower standard of living.

Argentina is my example, 2000 - 2003. Middle class became destitute in about 15 months.

The USA used to be a nation of lower middle class people with an upper middle class income.

It is now becoming a lower class nation with a lower middle class income and people are gonna be pissed that they cannot afford their toys.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Americans, more than any other nation, are super-nationalistic. Now, I happen to think that being nationalistic is good because people who don't care about or take pride in their nation usually end up being conquered by those who do. China is super-nationalistic, too. China and America are actually very much alike but that's for another day.

I think being patriotic is good, but being nationalistic means people are prejudiced of and hateful of/to other nations.
What I am worried about is the fact that America, right now, this second, as we speak, is becoming 2nd rate and the people there are beginning to realize it and realzie that the USA is not that great a place to be.
Your immigrant friends want to go back, many college students go to America and leave right after graduation, many H1b visa holders live in conditions no better than back home and there is no social life in America as well.
I have known Thais and also of Black South Africans who went back stating prejudice and scornful treatment as reasons. And Black Americans treated them the worst. How can you make any friends in the US where most people think you live in mud houses with snakes around your neck and ask you if you have electricity back home? Plus do you really want to bring your wife to a country like that?
Plus it is violent and you can get beat up or killed for being different in the wrong place.
Like would you want your kids to get educated in a school like this:

http://blog.angryasianman.com/2009/12/2 ... south.html

Since the fall ( or self-subdual) of Communism other countries have been catching up ( and suprassing). A stark contrast to a life of an average American is that of many Gulf Arabs. I saw how their government takes care of them and how well they live. Also, for the first time in my life I was able to work and save money and have normal- length vacations, travel, see the world, meet great people, etc.
Americans themselves are becoming down and pessimistic, or there are the deluded positive thinkers who now look like foolish, greedy zombies who are doing anything, saying anything, making any promise, to make money and become like 'the rich and successful'.
But the people are still too nationalistic to start exploring world opportunities, plus they may not have the skills other countries need. The frustration will rarely be blamed on being exploited by other nations. Or on being poorer than other nations.
Once you remove the mantra of "America is the Greatest! We are #1" from the mindset of Americans, and they realize that they ARE NOT Number 1, what does the country have left?
-

Oh, the mantra may not be removed as quickly. Who will be doing the removing, anyway? It make take centuries. It would be as difficult as converting Muslims to Buddhism. Hollywood movies like Borat which show foreigners living in shit and having sex with animals coupled with geographic isolation will keep the illusion there for a long time to come.
Manufacturing only employs 8 million people and is projected to reach nearly -0- in 10 years
-Everyone is in debt
But the movie industry is going strong and it is making huge bucks as well as promotes US values and image of life in the US across the globe. It is possibly the primary reason for the desire of so many to immigrate to the US.
It scares me because what the country is rapidly becoming is a military super mega power with 13 carrier battle groups, 6,000 nuclear weapons, and a lower middle class, illiterate, innumerate, uneducated population.
It is now becoming a lower class nation with a lower middle class income and people are gonna be pissed that they cannot afford their toys
But they will be unaware of other countries being in a better position because they do not travel. They will be thinking it as an internal problem and that the whole world is in the same shape. And working harder two jobs/three jobs to make ends meet. Once every several years there will be another military venture and that will keep the economy flowing.
Last edited by ladislav on September 6th, 2010, 6:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ladislav, why doesn't the Ukraine and Russian media expose the truth about the US not being the ideal place to live, to counterbalance the fake image of Hollywood?

Don't they ever interview immigrants to the US that came back disappointed?

ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

They do. Most people there do not leave to go to the US. Only 'some' do.
starkeep
Freshman Poster

80 percent

Post by starkeep »

8) I have to agree with globetrotter, If a person is not in a u nion job or doesnt have a good skell or degree most of the jobs available are service jobs
and they are only 8 an hr if you can find one. I was a highly paid union worker for years the i retired. I thought i could find a no stress job here in california and to my suprise most jobs have 50 to a 100 people putting in for that minimum wage job with 25 percent unemployment and underemployment here. It used to be 10 workers paying into social security to one collecting that ratio is almost reversed or maybe 3 to one now. Now that the realestate market has collapsed here it wouldnt surprise me that the currency is next unless there are major changes and incentives here. Other then military or military related growth the manufacturing here isnt much. If things keep going as thy are people will be leaving in rafts trying to get out of here with a security serviced based econlmy and being part of the 80 percent that is lucky to servive and nothing more. They will probobly have everyone brainscanned and iris identified so it will be worse then a communist country with the thought police in charge.
fed up
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

Ukraine everyday walk around any large city, here this guy has Odessa and Kiev:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-3CIBHIVF4
Ladislav, why doesn't the Ukraine and Russian media expose the truth about the US not being the ideal place to live, to counterbalance the fake image of Hollywood?
To say the truth, there is no counterbalance! When you have some politician telling you "don't go to America" and then there is "Sex and the City 2" in the movie theaters, who do you believe? And of course, it is easier to believe a pink-colored warm dream that there is a Paradise called "America" where women are roller-blading in bikini's and everyone drives a Ferrari and lives in Hollywood or Manhattan, Miami or San Diego.

Honestly, I take every possible chance to convert people from America-followers into America-know-the-truth. I never lie to people, I never blame the USA, I always say plain truthful facts that I personally had to face - loneliness, isolation, egoism, racism, disregard, disconnection from society, issues with healthcare, terrible food, no relationships or dating with American girls etc. Even most immigrants do not see these issues while they live in America. They have no idea that their kids are getting terrible education, have no social life and pretty much have to hang out in the local malls or play video games. Did I say kids will likely stay virgin until they are 20-something for a boy and a girl will likely get pregnant at 14? Yep, in America everyone is preaching "How bad is sex" and then girls get pregnant and cannot get abortion because of all kinds of protesting religious groups (let's not argue about abortion please). STRONGEST reason for at least 50% of Ukrainian girls to move to the USA is that there is "family happiness and their children will be living a better life". Well, IT IS TOTALLY OPPOSITE! Children will be eating terrible food filled with hormones and antibiotics, families fall apart like dominos in America, school education is one of the worst out of developing countries, children will be constantly living in debt and paying their monthly paychecks for 2-3 doctors visits with lab if they don't have decent health insurance. What is good about this life? As one of my Ukrainian friends said: "America is a prison labor camp with increased feeding to inmates". Unfortunately, it sounds right to me.

The life in the USA is screwed up and we all face it. I am registered at some dating websites and when girls from Ukraine or Russia write to me, I tell them to watch Michael Moore "Sicko" movie and explain in a few words what is really happening in the American Paradise (aka mind, body and soul prison). I try my best to open people's mind, not only American, but mostly wannabe immigrants because they have NO IDEA where they are going and what kind of life they will be facing. I did not know either and was blindly dreaming of "America" and my happiness here. Well, I was wrong.