Body Type: Average (Yeah, right...!)

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
Think Different
Junior Poster

Body Type: Average (Yeah, right...!)

Post by Think Different »

I had to laugh: if you look at the bio for many of the Russian women in the ads on the right side of the main page, they list their own body type as "average"! Compared to the American cows, I would have to argue "Body Type: smoking hot".

Just an example of our skewed perspective on beauty in the US, and the reality of how beautiful the girls are overseas. They don't even recognize what they have!
Nate
Freshman Poster

Re: Body Type: Average (Yeah, right...!)

Post by Nate »

RedDog wrote:I had to laugh: if you look at the bio for many of the Russian women in the ads on the right side of the main page, they list their own body type as "average"! Compared to the American cows, I would have to argue "Body Type: smoking hot".

Just an example of our skewed perspective on beauty in the US, and the reality of how beautiful the girls are overseas. They don't even recognize what they have!

Quite right the world over. There are some countries where beautiful women are hard to find, but the warped perception of self is encouraged by years of girls, then women getting a steady diet of pillow fluffing self esteem sermons...no matter what kind of useless bitch they might be in reality, the goddess drumbeat goes on...any girl who is not badly overweight is seen as hot...for the rest...it's Mad Maxine: Beyond Thunderbutt! It's a hoot...unless you are stuck sleeping next to a beached whale...
A society that does not have women worth desiring or fighting for is doomed.
Think Different
Junior Poster

Post by Think Different »

"A society that does not have women worth desiring or fighting for is doomed."

Yet another great quote! It's so true, with the age of globalization, borders are coming down, people are dating via internet and on a global scale. Remember growing up and being taught that all French women didn't use deodorant, that German women were all "Big Bertha" fatties, and that Eastern European women were all doping and looked like men?

Amazing how false all the reports were (except perhaps the East German doping...see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doping_in_East_Germany).

Anyhow, as Ladislav (I think it was) stated: whatever the press tells you, the opposite is actually true.

Thank God we live in an age, where we can see the truth and it can no longer be hidden by the feminazi/press/government complex.