Ukraine's Rich and their Lives- slide show

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Ukraine's Rich and their Lives- slide show

Post by ladislav »

It says "non-poor Ukraine". It gives income for two countries and they are richer- Angola and Tonga, and then it gives Ukraine's income $2800 a year. Hmm. And here are the rich people who live pretty well:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NQBTk7fnz0

Huge incomes are hidden and are offshore.

Millionaires-over 7000
Billionaires- 13

some entertainment and activities for the rich

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azK7QcKYCNk

here are some rich and middle class people

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoCNc1_R8Fo

They look OK

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6X-iRpC5NXk

And this is a new contest-

Miss blonde Ukraine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWHj6Vih028
Last edited by ladislav on December 7th, 2012, 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

wuxi
Freshman Poster

Post by wuxi »

You forgot to mention Ukraines favorite bitch, Yulia Tymoshenko. Its estimated she stole $7 billion from the country while she was Ukraines chief econonmist. Ironically, she's the only woman in Ukraine that still wears her hair in traditional peasant style, supposedly so no one will suspect her of any wrong doing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsZIZKBqSaE
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Yup, same as what one Filipina lady once did. And she is still free so will Yulia be. When colonial rulers go, one's own people will rob you blind. With impunity!

Some interesting facts about Yulia. She is not ethnically Ukrainian, She is half Russian and half Armenian. No Ukrainian blood actually. She as many politicians had to brush up on the language but did very well. She is married to a totally ethnic Ukrainian guy thus her last name.

And at 50 she looks like this:

7 billion sure makes you young!

In the meantime, nothing daunted, the country continues having outrageous blond shows:

This one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORnbbnOm ... re=related

would never take place anywhere in the West. It would offend minorities and another score of people.

The West in migrating East and the East has gone West.

Some more depraved music and slides:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hraj84XuTwk

They are singing:

Our love's time is up because we have exchanged that time for money.
I'm leaving golden cities and I swear that it will be forever and I am leaving you with no regrets.
Golden youth loves golden lies because they are so pleasant to the ear.
wuxi
Freshman Poster

Post by wuxi »

ladislav wrote:Yup, same as what one Filipina lady once did. And she is still free so will Yulia be. When colonial rulers go, one's own people will rob you blind. With impunity!

Some interesting facts about Yulia. She is not ethnically Ukrainian, She is half Russian and half Armenian. No Ukrainian blood actually. She as many politicians had to brush up on the language but did very well. She is married to a totally ethnic Ukrainian guy thus her last name.

And at 50 she looks like this:

7 billion sure makes you young!

In the meantime, nothing daunted, the country continues having outrageous blond shows:

This one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORnbbnOm ... re=related

would never take place anywhere in the West. It would offend minorities and another score of people.

The West in migrating East and the East has gone West.

Some more depraved music and slides:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hraj84XuTwk

They are singing:

Our love's time is up because we have exchanged that time for money.
I'm leaving golden cities and I swear that it will be forever and I am leaving you with no regrets.
Golden youth loves golden lies because they are so pleasant to the ear.
Male semen has a high protein content, it helps her stay young looking.
i_want_a_hot_white_chick
Freshman Poster

Re: Ukraine's Rich and their Lives- slide show

Post by i_want_a_hot_white_chick »

ladislav wrote:It says "non-poor Ukraine". It gives income for two countries and they are richer- Angola and Tonga, and then it gives Ukraine's income $2800 a year.
Hi Ladislav,

Does this mean that the income of $2,800 is nonsense? Or does it just mean that there is a lot of income inequality? Is everyone there just lying on their tax forms? What do normal people earn in Ukraine?

I ask this because Ukraine is one of the countries I'm considering moving to. I have a job that allows me to work from anywhere that I have an internet connection. I make about $25,000 a year. Now I know that in the US that is a low income. However since I can earn that from wherever I'm considering moving overseas. If I were living in Ukraine, and learned Russian or Ukrainian, and told the women that were living there that I was making $25,000 a year (that would be about 200,000 grenvah per year) would those women be impressed? And how impressed would they be? I'm a short, bald, ugly, shy, awkward white guy in my mid-thirties. Would the 200,000 grenvah income be sufficiently impressive to overcome these disadvantages to the extent that I could perhaps have an average looking White Woman in Ukraine in her late twenties who DOES NOT have kids? She can be quite plain but not ugly or obese. Would this work? Or is the 200,000 grenvah a year not sufficent to overcome all those disadvantages?

I'd like most an honest (i.e. not a feel good) answer as I don't want to waste time and money if I really don't have a chance.

Thanks!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asUhQJyp ... re=related

Well, when I was in Ukraine last year it did not look poor. One has to keep in mind the low low prices that he locals pay for housing and other things. Ukraine is rich in the South, dependent on foreign remittances in the West and somewhat "poor" in the East. But many people have a city home and a country home- dacha, with land and often a vegetable patch and an orchard. Some cattle. How many Americans have two homes one being a little farm with cattle? And most property is free and clear and owned by the people with no debts of any kind. So how is that poor?
This dollar measured well being of a country is misleading because people there do not use dollars and also many do not declare anything. Ukraine is a relaxed society where laws are often viewed as suggestions.

When I was a kid there, my grandparents had an apartment in the city and owned a little farm in the country, my Dad had a cabin on the beach with a boat. And another apartment in Russia. So, how is that for poor? When you go there you will see a whole new way of dealing with money and economy as a whole which will not follow the Western model.

Now as to your 1st question. Your income is $2000 a month which is some 17,000 grivnas. A grivna is the same as a HK dollar or a Chinese RMB if you are familiar with those currencies. Most people make some UAH1500- 5000 a month or so on their jobs but they have small business that they run. Most of it is undeclared. Big businesses and companies are simply not registered in Ukraine- they are there but all is offshore. Figure that roughly one grivna is one dollar within their economy. So you are making 17,000 dollars a month which is good, don't you think?
This will qualify you as a goor provider already. So, in that department you have nothing to worry about. Visas will be a headache but if you are married to a Ukrainian girl, you will get residency. Same if you adopt a child there.
Now as to being fat bald short and ugly. You will need to qualify just how fat how short how bald and how ugly? Would you mind doing the following:

Please send me your full body and face pictures and I will give you a full assessment from the way a Ukrainian girl might see you.
My email:
truthfulinsights@yahoo.com
Please PM me when the pictures are sent and also give me the weight, height and other measurements.

Oh, and a bit off topic: watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asUhQJyp ... re=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ztM1cCk ... re=related

New black music from Ukraine. Black people singing in Ukrainian is now a normal thing. People admire them because they sing in the national language while many Ukrainians do not. Like this guy in the video is from Nigeria but he is now living in Ukraine. He speaks Ukrainian better than many Ukrainians- his is a university level Ukrainian. Half the country does not speak it as well.

Now keep in mind that 99.999% of blacks there are Africans or locally born kids of Africans. The inital reaction to them was at times negative as there is no political correctness there. With time, people got used to them and now they are part of the landscape. There used to be skinhead gangs that would attack them and cops would harrass them, and other people of color but the skins are now all in prison. I saw many black kids there and they were just walking with other kids and speaking the local language to them or in Russian. It is amazing how the country which used to be extremely racist and whose people welcomed Hitler as a liberator is now so open. Things change.

The name of that duo is Chocolate. Why, because of the color of the guy's skin. In the US that would be seen as very racist and demeaning. But because that is not US and it is outside of the Anglosphere, it is no big deal there. Actually it was the Nigerian guy who named the duo that way.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

I wouldn't mind living in a country that celebrates the beauty of being white and loving their cultural origins. In America if your white and of Euro decent your like a piece of shit now. Everything that the finding fathers put together is being trampled upon because they were originally White Europeans. There is no celebration of "Real" diversity in America anymore. It's all about worshipping minorities and making white people the bad guys for supposedly suppressing them from succeeding. Thus, there is no more real unity amongst Americans, especially whites cause many have a guilt complex now so it's easier to divide and conquer that way.

Anyways, I get treated well in the Philippines for being white but the general population is quite dumb and ignorant and so their culture gets annoying at times. But it's still better than living in the USA.

I like other races and cultures I just don't like it being thrust and forced into my face like it's something I have to accept and conform too. If the powers at be left me alone to make my own decisions I wouldn't have a problem but because they force feed it down my throat I can't look at any kind of "equality" push for minorities without distain and contempt. They are now trying to do the same thing with the Homosexuality movement, trying to get people to accept it as normal behavior, forcing acceptance upon me. Before I could care less, now I can't stand anything "gay". They just piss me off big time. Bleeding heart minority and gay rights pushers really make me agitated beyond comprehension when they pull their shit to accept them...
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Well, I agree with the above except that the people in that country do not celebrate "whiteness". There is no such term. People are divided by ethnicity not color. Black people who went there eventually integrated; they learned the language and tried to fit in.
It is not America there and dividing people into colors is not the history.
Gays are not many. Why be gay there?
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

ladislav wrote:Well, I agree with the above except that the people in that country do not celebrate "whiteness". There is no such term. People are divided by ethnicity not color. Black people who went there eventually integrated; they learned the language and tried to fit in.
It is not America there and dividing people into colors is not the history.
Gays are not many. Why be gay there?
To clarify I probably meant more of a celebration of Euro derived cultural origins, which is frowned upon in America nowadays. That's what pisses me off. The people running the show in America are trying to wipe out the European heritage and cultural affiliations from past, modern and future American culture. If a white person tries to celebrate being European, perhaps other than St Patricks day, than he gets labeled a racist or white supremacist. While all these other races and cultures are allowed to celebrate theirs without any impunity and if a white person chooses not to participate in them then they are once again called racist and whatnot. I'm sick and tired of it.

The Africans may not be causing issues now but if a bunch of them end of being there and their population starts swelling there will be clashes. It's happened in every country. It's in the genetics, Africans developed to survive in thrive in a particular environment and culturalal structure and the Ukrainians in theirs. There will be clashes eventually, doesn't matter how integrated they may appear to be.

The anglo-western governments seem to be trying to push a Gay social agenda on all their populations. That's what I am talking about and don't like. I'm not interested in being "Told and forced" to accept homosexuality by the government and their lawyers. I'll make my own decision. I didn't say Gayness was prevalent in Ukraine, you don't have a government trying to divide its people and cultural heritage....yet....

A clear cut example right here:
Gay messages built into school maths lessons for children as young as FOUR
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... unity.html
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Totally agreed, except in Ukraine people are

1) in their country, celebrating blondness and Ukrainian nationality/independence, Cossack heritage. There is no European heritage celebration because there is no "heritage" as an important social identifier. Heritage implies the importance of past origins and that you are not really what you are and that somehow you have to be of a certain heritage and cannot just identify yourself by your political nationality- an insidious American disease.

In America, people cannot be just Americans to save their lives. Another insidious Anglo Saxon social ill that other countries do not have. People are born in the country, speak the language, have the nationality of the country but they are still someone else? Why not just give them one name as Americans, like all the other countries call them?

There is no past, just the present in Ukraine. If there is a heritage it would be the social ancestors not racial ones. Like they would celebrate some warriors or some heroes who died for this and that. Maybe there are some museums celebrating some old Iranic civilizations but it is just museum stuff.

One third of the country descends from the Vikings and they have monuments there depicting viking boats. But there is no celebration of heritage and Swedish parades. No people walking around proclaiming I am a Swedish-Ukrainian. That would be ridiculous!

2) Only time will show what will happen with blacks there. But most now just intermarry and their kids are just well, locals.

Blacks do not cause problems in Latin America, do they? You never hear of race riots in Panama, Colombia or Brazil. There is no One Million Man March in Venezuela. The numbers of "blacks" are fairly big there. Except that they do not identify themselves as blacks in terms of a separate culture. They are Venezuelans.

Why? Because of the correct taxonomy. A Black Colombian is just a Colombian. His black skin does not make him into a separate sub-nationality.
There are also no Black riots in the Arab world. The number of Blacks in Egypt is quite big, actually. Nubians. So, why are there no riots of them against the "Arabs"?
You do not see a swaggering, shuffling Nubian on the streets of Cairo walking up to other people and "making trouble" . Why, because first and foremost he is an Egyptian, he speaks an Egyptian dialect, goes to a mosque with everyone else and does not act different. He is not a different nationality. He is not a Black Egyptian. He is.. an Egyptian. Like everyone else! They do like playing Nubian music in restaurants, though.
Have you met Sudanese people? Many are as black as coal. They live in Saudi and they are probably the sweetest people you could find. Non violent, polite, and extremely friendly.
There are no Black riots in Saudi, Oman, etc. Not even if they were allowed. A Saudi is a Saudi. Black, white, yellow. Just a Saudi.
When I was in Oman, too, I was told one thing- "all people in Oman are Omanis". End of the story.
And while there were "Arab" riots in France ( mainly because of Muslim citizens' non integration) there were no race riots by Blacks in France.
How come? Well, because they are integrated.
Have you seen Negritos cause problems or walk up to you on the streets and calling you a "H*nkey Motherf*cker" and calling other Oriental looking Filipinos ch*nks? or Malay Motherf*ckers'? They are probably the friendliest people in RP. Have you seen "Negrito ghettos" in Manila where you cannot go in because someone will come up to you and say" Mister, you should not be here'? No such thing! They are all very sweet and want to get to know you and make friends. They are poor as hell but so nice still. They will beg but you do not have Negrito gangsters doing the rap and glorifying crime, do you?
Do you know why there are so few Blacks ( as in virtually none) in Argentina? It is not because they had been killed. They have just ALL intermarried and disappeared into the mainstream. There are some from the Caribbean but these are not the type of angry black people you see in the US. These just sell stuff or do the Callipso and then they all marry into the society and after three generations the only thing left of them are kids that look a bit like Puerto Ricans?
Any Black riots in the Dominican republic? They all mixed there and now you have a brown nation.
Blacks "cause problems" in the Anglo world because they were treated as a separate "nationality".
I believe the Slavic world will still have to show how well they integrate them. Usually the rule there is- you join the religion, you intermarry, you are one of us. Always been that way.
Gay agenda there is still not well accepted.
Last edited by ladislav on January 24th, 2011, 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

This is why I question the long-term viability of race integration, very enlightening research.

This is part one, there are 7 parts. Worth it.

odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Russia & Ukraine politics are so f***ed up. At least they're not part of the New World Order. Which is why Russia is getting slammed with heroin, etc. And the corruption is so rampant because it has the richest mobster in the world (Vladimir Putin) as czar, so that it won't stop any time soon.

still better than the Berezovsky/Khodorkovsky route.

http://reasonradionetwork.com/programs/ ... ationalist

This guy thinks Ukraine will be the last stronghold, the last people worshipping Christianity to be converted to Luciferian dogma and succumb to the "Mark of the Beast" (the RFID implant). World war 3 seems easy to laugh at now :D but things can change real fast :shock:
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Mr S wrote:This is why I question the long-term viability of race integration, very enlightening research.

This is part one, there are 7 parts. Worth it.

Oh, but this is a whole different topic. And deserves a totally different answer. The one that I can come up with off the top of my head is that African students in Ukraine are not slaves from small villages that had been treated like domestic animals for 200 years.
These are bright guys that first
1) have to study Ukrainian- a different alphabet and a devilishly hard grammar which most Ukrainians do not know well.

2)Then they have to speak, read, write and understand it well enough to study and take exams in Algebra, Chemistry, Industrial Engineering, Architecture, etc all in Ukrainian. Now, you tell me if this is a dumbass who is able to do it or if by integrating with such people the nation will lower its IQ.
Ukrainian is harder than Russian and Russian is four times harder than English. If anything, those guys are super duper smart and are raising the IQ of the country. Now you tell me of any white American or European or even a Russian who can do that.
3) Those Africans are paying for all the education there. They are bringing in hard cash.

Many are now contributing to the local music by composing black style songs in Ukrainian. With slang and all. Uncanny! No white guy, even a Russian has been able to accomplish that in Ukraine and Ukraine has 22% Russian population. None of them are smart enough to contribute in such a strange and beautiful way to the local culture. Not only that, they sing Ukraine songs at parties and concerts. How is that for trying to assimilate and be part of the country? Jews living there would never do that, for one. And these Africans who are newcomers have enough respect and common sense to do it.

I appreciate all the people who have called me wise on this forum, but one of the reasons I became a refugee is because I tried to avoid the draft. And I was to be drafted because I was not smart enough to pass any of the exams at the Ukraine universities. And I am from there. And my IQ is 126-144. And these African dudes do pass and become accepted.

Of course, the lecture given above did not mention Ukraine and the African students there.

Kind of puts a totally new twist on things.

The video is by American Renaissance: here is their agenda:
a claim that non-white minorities pose a demographic threat to the United States and other Western nations.[citation needed] The magazine argues that the United States' major social problems are due to racial diversity and a weakening of the country's white racial heritage by increased non-white immigration.

Oh well with the kind of people who want to immigrate to the US now, it is no wonder. The white racial heritage is being weakened by other things, the non white immigration being the effect not the cause:

1) Feminism, nasty women, not such a high standard of living anymore. The break up of the family unit. Thus, no kids. A culture that despises intellectualism and promotes violence and thuggishness. Homosexuality. Result: the white population is decreasing. Who will do the work? Run science?
Now they need to import Indian scientists and technicians as well as those from China and other non-white nations because well, no Euros see working in America as anything appealing. How come no Swiss or Dutch scientists in the US? Or Brits? The salaries are lower, it is unsafe and vacations are too short. Plus many see the people in the US as uncultured.
2) If the US was so race conscious why did not they import Europeans to work in larger numbers. Ah, too expensive. African slaves were cheaper. Did the importers of African slaves and the present day employers of Mexican illegals think about European heritage or their profit? They could have just imported 30 million Brits but they did not. Hmmm.
A large part of the economy of the US has been built on cheap immigrant labor. And white people are no longer cheap. So the American Renaissance is complaining. Well, go home and screw the crap out of your partners and make some kids just like back in the old days. Like 7-10 and repopulate your white country. But as long as there are dinks and gay couples and metallic women who do not want to have 6-7 kids, what solution do they offer.
And low IQ? Like Beavis and Butthead?
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

Are these Africans integrating from one previous generation of illegal immigrant Africans or are they just coming off the boat? I doubt the ones fleeing Africa as adults are learning the language and culture and can speak and write it perfectly, I doubt that. If they had kids and the kids grew up in Ukraine and are going to the same schools then of course they will be able to speak, read and write the language cause it is being taught to them and the education system isn't playing favorites for political gain like it does in the states. Most children unless they have a learning disability or are mentally retarded will be able to learn most anything up to a certain age if taught correctly to them. America's education system is broken and generally does not do a good job teaching children. It teaches to the lowest IQ rather than the highest nowadays so that everyone can be "equal" and all that BS.

It's been proven scientifically that different races have different overall thresholds of IQ. There will be exceptions in every population but the overall mean seem to be very similar.

In regards to illegal immigration most of those probably have higher IQ's than the population that chooses to stay in their respective homeland. If you can figure out how to flee your current situation and move to a new prosperous one and succeed, most likely your IQ will be higher. Like all the Filipinos escaping the Philippines through immigration, most of them probably have a higher overall IQ than the average population.

I don't know if you watched all the videos but this is the same guy that wrote the controversial book "The Bell Curve". It doesn't matter which organization he is speaking for because honestly which MAINSTREAM organization would host his research and findings?

They used an IQ testing system that can be tested for any kind of educational level and language. I remember him saying they tested the gypsies in Europe and they had low IQ's and often complained that they didn't want to take the test because it hurt their head and gave them a headache.

All I'm saying is that when you bring in other races have no affiliation what so ever through genetics, culture and intelligence then eventually it will cause changes in that previous culture. You won't see it now cause it will take a few generations. If Ukraine starting allowing Africans for instance to come to their country and immigrate it will change the dynamics of the culture and how people associate with each other. IT will dumb down the people the more they intermix. That's the way it is, lower IQ with higher IQ will just create an average one.

Google Africans in China or African immigration to China and see how well they are doing over there. Yeah the cultures of Ukraine and China are completely different but similar things will eventually happen in Ukraine eventually, it just happens in China faster cause Chinese are totally paranoid with races they consider inferior.

Here is one clip: http://www.dw-world.de/dw/article/0,,4496014,00.html

True integration never works, yeah some countries like Brazil they learned to get along with each other but look who has all the money and power for the most part? The people who look most European and have the lightest skin. I don't see any blacks or dark browned people running that country. Same thing will happen in Ukraine. You think the people would vote in a Black Ukrainian to any political offices there? Even if he was born and raised in Ukraine? I doubt it. They can entertain the masses with music and whatnot but won't be taken seriously in other fields.

It's nice to think of a world where everyone can get along with each other and all that but that's just a fantasy world. I mean even in the Philippines they don't generally come up to your face and harass you but I get a lot of shit talk from Male Filipinos walking around on the streets. Most of them are the lower end like trike drivers and other street losers but I am getting verbally harassed and I know it. I'm not an expert with Tagalog but I know the bad words and also voice inflection. Same thing with that stupid "hey Joe" bull shit, its a derogatory term like hey shit head! If it's such a nice term why are these street assholes saying it to me in the middle of Manila? It's to say f**k you i don't like you. Philippines is not all full of happy fun loving people that never say bad things to you, that's garbage.

That's why anyone with money lives in a compound, high walls or a closed off gated community so they don't have to deal with the low class rubbish people running around and causing trouble. Even though like I said I am not physically bothered where I live I gotta hear all their bullshit taunts half the time I am walking on the streets from where I live to work and back again. As well as sometimes when I go to other cities in the province, it's annoying to say the least. It's best I don't know exactly what they are saying cause I'd probably be in jail right now confronting one of them.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

As always for White Men its easy to blame people that don't look just like you for the problems in your country - :roll:

Ladislav correct identify most of the reasons for decline. There a similar rant going on in Western Europe but they aren't blaming immigration, they are correctly blaming the native population. Women have more choices so many are choosing not to have children until their careers are on track. By the time that happens, they are usually in their late 20's, early 30's.

[youtube]nBEsU56zxqg[/youtube]

Then women start using all means to them (friends, internet, etc) to find a mate which explains web sites being dominated by women between 30 and 45 years old, five years beyond the end of ideal child bearing age. IVF cost $7-10K per treatment and I don't understand this Western pre-occupation with having children when you can truly afford it . Did you parents have that concern? In those days (if your Gen X) your boss or company usually gave Christmas bounces and in smaller companies, the owner would understand you're having children and would offer increased wages.

William F Buckley was one of the champions of reducing wages in America because he felt that Americans in the 60's where too secure with their society that they could say No to War and Fight For Equal Rights, which was disruptive to the White Male Power Structure. With more Women in the workforce than ever starting in the mid 1970s, who was left to take care of the children? Another societal error, no real work-life balance.

Now that Women have reached financial equality with men, not all women of course, that's impossible. But they have made it, running successful multi-billion dollar companies (sometimes not so well), but reaching higher office in politics, those are all welcomed gains but they come at a price. The price is less children being born and nurtured by their mothers.

Europe says this as a problem and combined with their more robust social safety net they offer incentives to have children, largely not working but some are taking advantage of it. This is why countries like Denmark have looked to immigration but mostly wanting others from the EU and other Western Countries.

If Europe ceases to exist and the Latinos finally re-take control of the Americas from the United States, its nobody's f***ing fault but the White Men in power who are blinded by their own personal selfishness to see that there's any problem or they'll just paper over it with money.

We need a Revolution but until that happens, go find a woman that is ready and willing to receive your speed and bare your children and is more than happy to do so.

Don't be like most of the guys looking into Eastern Europe for social equals, women with advance degrees and jobs either in finance or engineering/sciences.

I am a proponent of marrying European women as a American because its also the least disruptive of my own life. As my trainer once said, work SMARTER not HARDER. If you have to go into Eastern Europe, SE Asia or South America to find a suitable mate fine, but don't overlook places without any Visa restrictions, its not like all the available women have left, on the contrary, majority of them have stayed, scared of change, taking care of aging parents, finishing school, whatever.

Women in general are not the adventurous nomads that Men are, that's why you only see Emilia Earhart types only every few generations and those women aren't missed because they aren't that attractive.

You are the man, GO GET YOUR PRIZE.