White bitch in Colombia mad that she's not hot there

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
Robert77
Freshman Poster

Post by Robert77 »

About las farc, dude they're terrorist group TARGETING CAPITALISTS AND THE RICH, not blacks or indians.....

AS A MATTER OF FACT, MANY LAS FARC MEMBERS THEMSELVES ARE BLACK.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-S_uZznThxs0/U ... -copia.jpg

look at the link, one of colombia's toughest guerrilla las farc members and he is black himself.
World traveler, questions about women from a certain country? Ask!!! I can help
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

jamesbond wrote:
Taco wrote:Yes, the Philippines is a great place to dump any "excess baggage" you may have, you'll have another girlfriend in two minutes.

I was on a bus a few weeks ago when this sexy Filipina teen sat down beside me as close as she could and started firing lots of questions at me. I told I was married but she didn't seem to care, they never do. While I would never cheat on my wife I definitely needed a cold shower after that conversation. I try to stay home most of time that way I don't have 100 lb., virgin, teen, p***y in my face 24/7. The Filipinas that flirt with me the most aggressively are the young ones less than 22 yrs old.
Man, that sounds like heaven! To have young, good looking girls flirting with you and starting conversations with you, that's the just the opposite of the way women treat men in the United States.

In the US, women ignore men and NEVER start conversations with men. Most women don't even make eye contact with men! No wonder why so many guys from America say they felt like a rock star in the Philippines! :D
I indeed found Filipinas to be very outgoing and flirtatious with foreigners, but that doesn't mean they will jump off the jeepney and follow you into your bedroom straight away! :) It's in their culture to start out a conversation with relatively personal questions, like whether you have a girlfriend or how much money you make on your job back home, and that is part of their "scoping". If they're not looking for a foreign bf themselves to improve their status and lifestyle, they surely have somebody in mind who they could introduce to you (not necessarily the woman of your dreams!).

I think, as always, persistence and patience pay off massively.
Rocky Top
Freshman Poster

Post by Rocky Top »

I'm convinced that she is trolling us. She also has a video of Brazilian transgender models.

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

publicduende wrote:
jamesbond wrote:
Taco wrote:Yes, the Philippines is a great place to dump any "excess baggage" you may have, you'll have another girlfriend in two minutes.

I was on a bus a few weeks ago when this sexy Filipina teen sat down beside me as close as she could and started firing lots of questions at me. I told I was married but she didn't seem to care, they never do. While I would never cheat on my wife I definitely needed a cold shower after that conversation. I try to stay home most of time that way I don't have 100 lb., virgin, teen, p***y in my face 24/7. The Filipinas that flirt with me the most aggressively are the young ones less than 22 yrs old.
Man, that sounds like heaven! To have young, good looking girls flirting with you and starting conversations with you, that's the just the opposite of the way women treat men in the United States.

In the US, women ignore men and NEVER start conversations with men. Most women don't even make eye contact with men! No wonder why so many guys from America say they felt like a rock star in the Philippines! :D
I indeed found Filipinas to be very outgoing and flirtatious with foreigners, but that doesn't mean they will jump off the jeepney and follow you into your bedroom straight away! :) It's in their culture to start out a conversation with relatively personal questions, like whether you have a girlfriend or how much money you make on your job back home, and that is part of their "scoping". If they're not looking for a foreign bf themselves to improve their status and lifestyle, they surely have somebody in mind who they could introduce to you (not necessarily the woman of your dreams!).

I think, as always, persistence and patience pay off massively.
That's very true. When starting any new relationship I suggest you proceed with caution. Filipinas don't start getting really horny until you send them love letters/emails.
Robert77
Freshman Poster

Post by Robert77 »

AW aren't in big demand in Europe either.... I met some AW expats who absolutely despise being in Europe because they can not find men who will put up with them..... the brits, germans and dutch men are an exception, they're a race of pathetic germanic-anglo manginas so they will put effort and often ponder why it's SOOOO HARD to make their AW happy!!!! Eventually they either get over it and dump her once the thrill of dating an american wears off or they simply put up with it due to their upbringing in psycho-feminist societies....except for those countries cited above, I cant think of another european place where men would put up with AW.

I think maybe Africa, russia or those middle eastern countries, where white american women still come across as cosmopolitan, well off (I can think of several african and moroccan guys who wouldnt mind an AW so they can get a green card to the US).... obviously the AW is gonna have to put up with their macho attitude and their cheating and the possibility of getting dumped once this man gets to the US.
World traveler, questions about women from a certain country? Ask!!! I can help
Rocky Top
Freshman Poster

Post by Rocky Top »

djfourmoney wrote:
Rocky Top wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
Winston wrote:It's not a matter of her being a white woman. She just wasn't hot. If you are a hot white woman, there will always be Asian or Latino guys that want you for the novelty factor and because you're hot. There are always Asian/Latino guys with a white fetish that want to try a white girl out.

The ones complaining are probably not good looking enough for Asian/Latino men to bother with.
Yeah but even average looking White Women can get a Latin Man fairly easy. Looks are not a high priority with many Latinos, not nearly as important in Anglo societies.

I don't want a ugly woman full stop, I don't care where she's from. I have crossed off Colombia because of how it views its own Afro-Colombian population. That might not be fair and its cheaper to travel too and live in Colombia than Brazil.

Brazil is not perfect either as they have marginalized its own Afro population but the upside is that 39% of all marriages in Brazil are mixed, which chaffs Afro Brazilian women and dovetails with some of what Stephen has said before about his Black buddies chasing around White/Brown skinned Brazilians, not getting any traction/complaining and ignoring the obvious advances of Afro-Brazilian women.

There a couple of problems there, but one of them is they are tourist and seen as tourist by the non-Afro women. They are not tough nuts to crack you have to prove to them you are not the typical sexpat/sex tourist coming to town.

I like Colombian women, I just wonder and I have said this before, I've seen BM marry Afro-Colombians but not many Brown/White skin Colombians.

Is that preference or is that something else? Thus far nobody can give me an answer, they give me canned responses because Black male participation in International Dating is few and far between.
I guess I'm trying to understand your outrage or disdain for Colombia, but having a hard time putting the pieces together based off of this post. The US and Brazil have just as much of a racial problem (I would argue more) as Colombia.

As far as the Afr-Colombians vs non Afro-Colombians, I guess for me the preference lies in the fact that if you still have a desire to be with a black woman, then Afro-Colombianas are not a bad option.

I guess I'm just confused on why you give Brazil a pass, but state that you've marked Colombia off your list...
Where did you read "outrage" and I don't have disdain either not sure how you got that out of my post.

I am not interested in Black women PERIOD, I think I've said that enough that it should be obvious by now.

Not that I give Brazil a pass, but you must have missed the part of about 39% of marriages being mixed, IE Afro-Brazilians married to White/Morena women/men. They are usually famous such as Pele but not always and according to polling its become more acceptable but of course many in the Afro-Brazilian community see this as an attempt to "Whiten" the Brazilian population over time by diluting Black skin out of the biological equation.

As I have said many times with issues like that. By the time any of that happens, none of us will be here to care, so why get all bent out of shape?

Well the reason Afro-Brazilian women get bent out of shape is because they are almost completely looked over for dating, marriage and procreation in Brazil, less likely to get married and single longer than women of lighter shades.

Sounds like BW in America...
I guess I read outrage/disdain from the fact that you said you had crossed Colombia off your list due to it's views on Afro-Colombians, yet you didn't seem to come out and directly say you had crossed out Brazil.