Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Cuba and women

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Cuba and women

Postby bkk_bro » Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:36 pm

I'm going to Cuba soon and have heard stories about how Cuban women are afraid to be seen with foreigners etc etc. Is going to a club going to be the best way to meet women there? If so, what are the clubs like? In Thailand most of the clubs I went to were western women free. Which was good because I'm sure they wouldn't approve of foreigners "taking advantage" of the poor Thai women (even though some of them made more money than me lol). Is this similar in Havana (not the making more money part)? I'll be in Havana, traveling single and would like some suggestions on where to meet girls. Which clubs are best?
Freshman Poster

Postby tomasz » Wed May 15, 2013 11:41 pm

If you are interested in cuba, you might look at this short 30 min documentary

this guy andrew lindy visited there and talks about hooking up with women, i suggest you probably contact him directly on his website @
Freshman Poster

Return to Latin America, Mexico, Central America