Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Latin countries you can be rich in with a small fortune?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Jester » Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:11 am

rudder wrote:I heard Bolivia is the cheapest.

Probably so.

But in those real-cheap Indio areas of Bolivia, how easy would it be to live a wealthy lifestyle? The OP question is not about how to live on peanuts while meditating. it's about where a guy can live high on the hog. At least that's how I took it.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby rudder » Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:30 am

Define "wealthy lifestyle."

No country has it all.
rudder
Freshman Poster

Postby Robert77 » Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:50 pm

in colombia u can buy four houses for the price of a home in the US, rent them and live comfortably outta the rent.... of course you'd have to work on keeping these houses well maintained and so, but you'd have food on your table and some cash left to live an ok life.
World traveler, questions about women from a certain country? Ask!!! I can help
Robert77
Freshman Poster

Previous

Return to Latin America, Mexico, Central America