My crazy life in the RD.

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster

My crazy life in the RD.

Post by Dark_Sol »

Well, as you all know, I am working at a hotel as a bartender once. Well, the owner was a punk Canadian who thought everyone was beneath him. Acted like they were idiots and know nothing and he was perfect. Well, he started shit with me and wanted to fight me. I beat the shit out of him and he had to go to the Hospital.

Some of the Locals helped me escape cause they didn't like him. I found a girl who loves me deeply, 23 years old under 5 foot and cute. She is helping me out, along with her other girlfriends. It seems they love a strong man, she told me a lot of things. Women here like a strong man.
Last edited by Dark_Sol on April 12th, 2014, 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Rocky Top
Freshman Poster

Post by Rocky Top »

Cool story bro...
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

You emasculated men on this site can learn something from Dark_Sol's post here.
Since you guys like to shoo away virtuous men like me, Dark_Sol, AiB, ThePrimeBait, DatingAbroadSnce1989, even ContrarianExpatriate, Skateboard S, OutWest, Terrance/Da_Adventurer, etc. whom it applies to.

As racist and ass-backwards Od(d)bo(ll) was, at least he was man-enough not to cower and said what the f.uck was on his mind.

I tried to render such valuable information but a lot of Gen-Y'ers on here don't want to hear the half and do not want to do expatriating the sovereign way...they rather take feeble, ad-hominem shots at me rather then learn from to grow on. What is this? I'm the Tommy Sotomayor of H.A. whilst my arch-nemesises are the Tyrone Thompsons??
I talk about my sexual conquests on here.....I love having a soapbox to talk about it because most of the time, it applies to the AW-vs.-FW dynamic. You can take my soapbox away, but you cannot steal my progress offline.

I post up I'm gong to DR twice in the next two months; I almost get no congrats for it. That's how you know there's all that jelly and no toast pervading this forum.

People cannot stand it when a nig-nog (i.e. me) doesn't stay confined within their White-supremacist hierarchy western-caste-systematical archetype. #PoundSandAnti-Me's

Before well-informed went out on that mitigated Christian bullcrock, at least he was letting his nuts hang dealing with some of you utter peons on here.

A lot of you guys on here represent that Can-It? Duh hotel owner whom had his arse handed to him by Dark_Sol...how many of you nerdists on here can do that??? #KeyshiaCole #ZeroooooooooNadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

It's funny how much of a masculist I am without actually going out and doing thuggish shit...without ONE TATTOO on my body....without a jail record. How cool is that? Jelly posters are going to jell. All that jelly and no toast. Que grandisima pena!!! En serio.

In addendum, I bet that there are some of you h8ters on here whom are praying for Dark_Sol's downfall just because you guys ride big government's d.ick worldwide. I love it when "el subestimado" always comes up and propers as the victor! Buena suerte, Dark_Sol...Claro que si que te puedes!!!
Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster

Post by Dark_Sol »

If no one believes me, go to the DR and head to Sosua. Check in the Coco hotel and ask if they seen a big ex army guy.Don´t give them any information of this site. You will meet a 31 year old Canadian guy who is full of shit. His wife is Dominican and name Marlene. Thing is, I found true love. I am happy, she is taking care of me. What woman in the US would help a guy they only know for one month?

I think there is a god now. The shit I went through for just this one momnet in life is worth it. It´s surreal, maybe this shit is a dream. All that shit about Alpha, Beta males and shit is bullshit. Either you can back up what you believe in and not cower is real. The women will respect you and love you. Show no fear. I will admit, she was a semi pro. She has western union boyfriends, but she told me everything. Guys, don´t be afraid, grab our nuts and go for it.

Glad I went overseas.
Last edited by Dark_Sol on April 12th, 2014, 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Dark_Sol wrote:If no one believes me, go to the DR and head to Sosua. Check in the Coco hotel and ask if they seen a big ex army guy by the name of James. Don´t give them any information of this site. You will meet a 31 year old Canadian guy who is full of shit. His wife is Dominican and name Marlene. Thing is, I found true love. I am happy, she is taking care of me. What woman in the US would help a guy they only know for one month?

I think there is a god now. The shit I went through for just this one momnet in life is worth it. It´s surreal, maybe this shit is a dream. All that shit about Alpha, Beta males and shit is bullshit. Either you can back up what you believe in and not cower is real. The women will respect you and love you. Show no fear. I will admit, she was a semi pro. She has western union boyfriends, but she told me everything. Guys, don´t be afraid, grab our nuts and go for it.

Glad I went overseas.
This. *pause* is what a HappierAbroad report should be comprised of. One of the few great examples I have seen on this forum aside from any post having to doing with me.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

So if I understand the narrative correctly:

- You worked at a dead end job in third world shithole.

- You got in a fight with said boss of dead end job because he was a jerk.

- You are now dating a semi-pro prostitute.

What is this story supposed to be a great example of?

By the way is the title of the thread suppose to be RD or DR?
Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster

Post by Dark_Sol »

Yup, I just stayed here cause I wanted to live here and find a job. In this country, I found out that the only way to make a lot of money is by scamming people or doing illegal activities. As for the girl, if you researched almost all the girls here are hoes one way or another. If you are a gringo, you would most likely end up as an ATM. If you compare here and North America, is the girls back home not the same? The only difference is that I got myself a woman who is willing to go great lengths to help me and is madly in love with me. She was honest that she has a few western union boyfriends.

Pretty much all the women here have a boyfriend or husband, they act like they don´t have one. Then they sucker you into loving them, marry them and buy a shit ton of stuff for them. Then they find a better guy to dump you or take everything away from you. It´s just I got her to fall in love with me. She never had kids, no boyfriends or husband, just guys who western union her.

I find it crazy that I found a great girl who is funny, smart and knows what she is doing. Good luck finding a girl like that in America. Sure she slept around and guys gives her presents, but women in AMerica does that too. At least she admits it. As for RD, it´s abbreviation for Republica Dominicana. Come on over here and learn how this country works. It will either make you crazy or you start to learn the game. For me, I am learning the game really fast. I already slept with a few gringas from Canada and America. Have a few locals wanting me.

I love Ethiopia and is a great place to find sweet girls, but here. It will test you on how to act like a Latin man to get women to fall for you. Call it being macho, but f**k does this place make you one.
Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster

Post by Dark_Sol »

As for me, I am Creek Indian, Chinese, Peruvian, Irish and Scottish. So call me nigga and all that shit. I act respectful to everyone. The ones I notice here acting like dumbasses are you guys. I have posted on here many times and always was respectful. Now you all come out and insult me cause I have new experiences? Look, if you want to just bitch and put others down. Then go do it somewhere else. I can see why people are leaving this forums.
ishwri
Freshman Poster

Post by ishwri »

congrats on accomplishments in DR. Latinas are very passionate. She will try to start a family with you more than likely
buddy77
Freshman Poster

@Dark Sol

Post by buddy77 »

What type of job did you aquire in RD? What will you do when your visa expires?
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

@Dark_Sol

I have to say congrats on taking the step to try to achieve your goal. To be honest, most people do respect you for working in DR. I mean, I worked in Europe for a while and most people thought that it was crazy to be working there (wealthy city and good work). Oh well, still I think at this point you might want the close girlfriend. I am not sure, I will marry her but I think you should at least be happy that compared to the flakey women in America who will definitely still try to get things from you even though it will be a different way than in another non-western country.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Dark_Sol wrote:Yup, I just stayed here cause I wanted to live here and find a job. In this country, I found out that the only way to make a lot of money is by scamming people or doing illegal activities. As for the girl, if you researched almost all the girls here are hoes one way or another. If you are a gringo, you would most likely end up as an ATM. If you compare here and North America, is the girls back home not the same? The only difference is that I got myself a woman who is willing to go great lengths to help me and is madly in love with me. She was honest that she has a few western union boyfriends.

Pretty much all the women here have a boyfriend or husband, they act like they don´t have one. Then they sucker you into loving them, marry them and buy a shit ton of stuff for them. Then they find a better guy to dump you or take everything away from you. It´s just I got her to fall in love with me. She never had kids, no boyfriends or husband, just guys who western union her.

I find it crazy that I found a great girl who is funny, smart and knows what she is doing. Good luck finding a girl like that in America. Sure she slept around and guys gives her presents, but women in America does that too. At least she admits it. As for RD, it´s abbreviation for Republica Dominicana. Come on over here and learn how this country works. It will either make you crazy or you start to learn the game. For me, I am learning the game really fast. I already slept with a few gringas from Canada and America. Have a few locals wanting me.

I love Ethiopia and is a great place to find sweet girls, but here. It will test you on how to act like a Latin man to get women to fall for you. Call it being macho, but f**k does this place make you one.
I'm glad you are happy there and found a place which seems to vibe with your soul. You do make it sound pretty grim though lol.

There are exceptions to what I've bolded in yr post quoted above. And there are even girls who appreciate a less macho type. Women get beaten and even killed there by jealous mates on a regular basis. But Sosua is kind of a magnet for the worst. The exceptions are going to be easier to find in the capital and some other cities.

I hope it continues to work for you in the long term, both RD and even this gal. It seems as if you are on the inside as far as she's concerned, perhaps like the Domincano boyfriend who's girl draws money off of various tourists. You've earned your stripes with her so she respects you. Stay strong.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Also, in some cultures and areas, warrior like behavior scores more points with women than others. RD is a high violence country. In such environments, warrior genes can get concentrated over generations because tough males are more necessary for surviving and thriving. Consequently, women breed with them more.

So beating a guy down in front of barrio bred locals in Sosua will wet more panties than doing it around pacifist urban chicks in say Hong Kong.

I reckon engaging in physical violence with other guys, even if it's clearly justified, can even hurt your chances with some types of girls. It comes across as thuggish to some even when you're the good guy.
ringspun
Freshman Poster

Post by ringspun »

I agree Dominican Republic is a great place, I plan to visit many more times... Sosua and Puerto Plata is the only areas I have been so far.

So what if the woman are on the program? give me an honest whore rather than a dishonest cunt anyday of the week!