Latin America is a man's paradise. Not traditional but who cares?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Re: Latin america is a man's paradise.not traditional but who cares?

Post by Outcast9428 »

I don’t disagree with your assessment of what Latin America is like. I disagree with your conclusion of the quality of it. You change your mind every 3 days though so I’m sure a week from now you’ll be back to wanting a virgin. Which is basically going too far in the other direction. It seems nobody on this forum is capable of balance.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

Outcast9428 wrote:
March 24th, 2023, 8:27 pm
I don’t disagree with your assessment of what Latin America is like. I disagree with your conclusion of the quality of it. You change your mind every 3 days though so I’m sure a week from now you’ll be back to wanting a virgin. Which is basically going too far in the other direction. It seems nobody on this forum is capable of balance.
Dude,I've been promoting latinas since months ago for the most part.since going to miami in early december,

I used to think that virgins automatically make better partners,but this i have realized this is not true at all.

My only real standard is 1)be hot 2) be pleasant 3)don't be a coalburner that likes groid men.

yes,everyone would prefer a virgin,but this is not practical and not a indicator of character.all sluts were once virgins.

and I never subscribed or liked your version of christ-cuck traditionalism.it's gynocentric.

having four wives,being able to beat or kill your wife for wrongdoing is much better than the 1950's style christcuckism where divorce is illegal except in adultery.

most latinas are not sluts.though a minority niche of slutty latina women exist for libertines to enjoy.

latin ameria while having some commonalities,is also very diverse in it's women.social class,race,country,region all matter.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

Kalinago wrote:
March 24th, 2023, 9:08 pm
Outcast9428 wrote:
Dude,I've been promoting latinas since months ago for the most part.since going to miami in early december,

I used to think that virgins automatically make better partners,but this i have realized this is not true at all.

My only real standard is 1)be hot 2) be pleasant 3)don't be a coalburner that likes groid men.

yes,everyone would prefer a virgin,but this is not practical and not a indicator of character.all sluts were once virgins.

and I never subscribed or liked your version of christ-cuck traditionalism.it's gynocentric.

having four wives,being able to beat or kill your wife for wrongdoing is much better than the 1950's style christcuckism where divorce is illegal except in adultery.

most latinas are not sluts.though a minority niche of slutty latina women exist for libertines to enjoy.

latin ameria while having some commonalities,is also very diverse in it's women.social class,race,country,region all matter.
As usual you have no consistency in your views. Not even two months ago you posted this...
Kalinago wrote:
February 16th, 2023, 10:41 am
I am so happy I don't need to go after latinas lol I find latin culture and women permissive and immoral.

they're right leaning liberals.

I personally want to go to Hadhramaut or Ma'arib,A'den or Salala.

Live in a Wadi oasis,and have a simple but spacious house and a passive income and 4 teenage virgin wives.

living in something like this is my Dream,with VIRGIN women,that obey me,that cover up,that do not mingle with other men,that do not travel 3 days worth without me or her father or brother or uncle or grandfather etc

and that gives me sex whenever I want it.

I can see for a secular,pagan or christian how latinas would be better for them than a western woman 'maybe'...but it's an inferior pleasure compared to practicing A'rab muslim women.

I feel sad for you all that have to resort to these malicious,promiscuous,animal-like latinas with no sense of Shame or modesty.

oh,and Arab women are more curvy than mestizas on average,Seeing a truly curvaceous latina is rare and I've been to latino hoods and miami with a broad selection of immigrants.

Mestizas are generally built like refrigerators.

curves are rare anyway,which is why women should take herbs to get them,just like we should use entengo or enkleia to get a large penis which is what pleases the women.

THIS is true patriarchy and conservative women:

Good luck with your watered down shit :lol: if your 'latina'decides to cuckold you nothing you can do about it,no punishment for her,no prevention like mahram laws because that is 'spousal abuse'in these liberal latino and western lands.

damn these right leaning liberals to hell.
Yeah I get it, your opinion is different now. Your opinion is always different. How is somebody supposed to take you seriously when you completely change everything you stand for and what kind of woman you want every week? This isn't being open minded, its being indecisive.
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

Outcast9428 wrote:
March 24th, 2023, 9:40 pm
Kalinago wrote:
Outcast9428 wrote:

As usual you have no consistency in your views. Not even two months ago you posted this...
Kalinago wrote:
February 16th, 2023, 10:41 am
I am so happy I don't need to go after latinas lol I find latin culture and women permissive and immoral.

they're right leaning liberals.

I personally want to go to Hadhramaut or Ma'arib,A'den or Salala.

Live in a Wadi oasis,and have a simple but spacious house and a passive income and 4 teenage virgin wives.

living in something like this is my Dream,with VIRGIN women,that obey me,that cover up,that do not mingle with other men,that do not travel 3 days worth without me or her father or brother or uncle or grandfather etc

and that gives me sex whenever I want it.

I can see for a secular,pagan or christian how latinas would be better for them than a western woman 'maybe'...but it's an inferior pleasure compared to practicing A'rab muslim women.

I feel sad for you all that have to resort to these malicious,promiscuous,animal-like latinas with no sense of Shame or modesty.

oh,and Arab women are more curvy than mestizas on average,Seeing a truly curvaceous latina is rare and I've been to latino hoods and miami with a broad selection of immigrants.

Mestizas are generally built like refrigerators.

curves are rare anyway,which is why women should take herbs to get them,just like we should use entengo or enkleia to get a large penis which is what pleases the women.

THIS is true patriarchy and conservative women:

Good luck with your watered down shit :lol: if your 'latina'decides to cuckold you nothing you can do about it,no punishment for her,no prevention like mahram laws because that is 'spousal abuse'in these liberal latino and western lands.

damn these right leaning liberals to hell.
Yeah I get it, your opinion is different now. Your opinion is always different. How is somebody supposed to take you seriously when you completely change everything you stand for and what kind of woman you want every week? This isn't being open minded, its being indecisive.

lol knew you were gonna pull that up.

Sure,if youre a muslim and can afford 4 wives,restrict them,beat them,and kill them for cheating it is best.however very expensive in most cases.and you have to believe in a literal gay ass homo pedophile prophet that liked to suck baby dick.

Yes,yemen is hyperconservative,latin america has some conservative elements but is not conservative.

if you value relationships over slaying.

running my libertine ZP sub for a few days,has changed my need for stability.

https://www.subliminalclub.com/product/ ... ance-life/

slaying is imposible in the west,practically speaking for me.even 5'2 mayan goblinos can slay in latin america.one good wife and cheating with abundant sluts makes more sense,best of both worlds.

no(natural) curves are not common in women anywhere,there always a rare and cherished minority,and Tririacial,mulatto and white latin girls have more proportion than mestizas or indigenas.

curves for women are as rare as a huge penis for men.

and cheating sucks for your ego,but if women are easy and available you shouldn't have trouble getting over it because no scarcity mindset.

feelings remaining can be a problem though.

and yes,if you became vulnerable to a cheater,it can almost ruin you.

but christcuckery does not beleive in killing women legally for cheating on men
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

@Kalinago

This looks exactly the same as every PUA book ever. All of them say they've cracked some kind of magical code to making you into a pickup God. The fact is, picking up women in the liberal manner requires a lot of non-verbal communication that many guys will never understand. Conservatism is better because it follows a logical path that any guy can understand and adopt.

And no, Latin America is not a man's paradise... I know this because I've been to Florida a lot, I dated a girl from Florida, and Florida is basically Latin America but happens to exist on the US landmass. Latin America is only suitable for guys who understand and genuinely accept that anything you've built in life can be taken from you at any moment and that you will have to fight in order to maintain whatever success you achieve. Latin America appeals a lot to people who haven't built anything in life because Latin America offers more easy opportunities then anywhere else, but these men have never felt what its like to actually achieve happiness, to build something out of your life, and then have it taken away from you.

In Eastern Europe, East Asia, or the middle class and upper middle class Southern US states, it is harder to get a girl in the first place... But once you get a girl, she'll be a much higher quality partner and she'll stick by you and show genuine love and loyalty. Same thing with jobs. In conservative environments, its harder to get the good job at first but once you get it, you don't have to worry about losing it. Whereas in liberal cultures, people get laid off all the time. Its a fire and hire environment. There is no room for peace or relaxation, you must always be on the go, you must constantly prove yourself to your woman and to your employer every day that you still deserve her love and that you still deserve your job and be on the lookout for threats all the time.

That does not sound like paradise. An actual paradise would be a full blown traditionalist country like Thailand or the Philippines that provides both, easy to get a girl but also easy to keep her. People on this forum keep comparing the Philippines to Latin America. It really isn't like Latin America at all. There are vague similarities but the cultures are nowhere near as similar as y'all seem to think they are. I dated a Filipina girl and she told me "no degeneracy is tolerated at all among Filipinos, everybody gossips about everyone, you can't keep any secrets." I met her mother as well, and speaking to her really was like talking to somebody who had been raised in the 1950s. The idea of people even having casual sex seemed so foreign and alien to her that she was oddly permissive with her daughter not because she has a liberal mindset but because she didn't even realize what kind of things American teenagers do when they go out with their peers. After talking to her daughter about what hotel she was staying in, and hearing the name of it, she actually turned to me and innocently asked what hotel I had booked. It didn't even cross her mind that we would have booked the same hotel room.

My ex-girlfriend once told me that her parents don't even understand that one night stands are a thing that people do. That's how alien casual sex actually is to the Philippines. If people here are meeting lots of people from the Philippines open to sexual degeneracy, then there is something they are doing which is attracting strange people to them. The universe has a way of bringing the kind of people you want to meet towards you. And if you're somebody who seeks out sexual degeneracy, then you're going to find it. Just like if you're somebody who seeks out trouble, criminal gangs and violence, then you're going to find it even in countries that largely do not tolerate that kind of thing. But casual sex is definitely not part of the Filipino culture, and official surveys back this up saying only 6% of Filipinos have ever had casual sex.

The Philippines is basically 1950s America plopped out in the middle of the Pacific islands.
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

Outcast9428 wrote:
March 24th, 2023, 11:19 pm
@Kalinago

This looks exactly the same as every PUA book ever. All of them say they've cracked some kind of magical code to making you into a pickup God. The fact is, picking up women in the liberal manner requires a lot of non-verbal communication that many guys will never understand. Conservatism is better because it follows a logical path that any guy can understand and adopt.

And no, Latin America is not a man's paradise... I know this because I've been to Florida a lot, I dated a girl from Florida, and Florida is basically Latin America but happens to exist on the US landmass. Latin America is only suitable for guys who understand and genuinely accept that anything you've built in life can be taken from you at any moment and that you will have to fight in order to maintain whatever success you achieve. Latin America appeals a lot to people who haven't built anything in life because Latin America offers more easy opportunities then anywhere else, but these men have never felt what its like to actually achieve happiness, to build something out of your life, and then have it taken away from you.

In Eastern Europe, East Asia, or the middle class and upper middle class Southern US states, it is harder to get a girl in the first place... But once you get a girl, she'll be a much higher quality partner and she'll stick by you and show genuine love and loyalty. Same thing with jobs. In conservative environments, its harder to get the good job at first but once you get it, you don't have to worry about losing it. Whereas in liberal cultures, people get laid off all the time. Its a fire and hire environment. There is no room for peace or relaxation, you must always be on the go, you must constantly prove yourself to your woman and to your employer every day that you still deserve her love and that you still deserve your job and be on the lookout for threats all the time.

That does not sound like paradise. An actual paradise would be a full blown traditionalist country like Thailand or the Philippines that provides both, easy to get a girl but also easy to keep her. People on this forum keep comparing the Philippines to Latin America. It really isn't like Latin America at all. There are vague similarities but the cultures are nowhere near as similar as y'all seem to think they are. I dated a Filipina girl and she told me "no degeneracy is tolerated at all among Filipinos, everybody gossips about everyone, you can't keep any secrets." I met her mother as well, and speaking to her really was like talking to somebody who had been raised in the 1950s. The idea of people even having casual sex seemed so foreign and alien to her that she was oddly permissive with her daughter not because she has a liberal mindset but because she didn't even realize what kind of things American teenagers do when they go out with their peers. After talking to her daughter about what hotel she was staying in, and hearing the name of it, she actually turned to me and innocently asked what hotel I had booked. It didn't even cross her mind that we would have booked the same hotel room.

My ex-girlfriend once told me that her parents don't even understand that one night stands are a thing that people do. That's how alien casual sex actually is to the Philippines. If people here are meeting lots of people from the Philippines open to sexual degeneracy, then there is something they are doing which is attracting strange people to them. The universe has a way of bringing the kind of people you want to meet towards you. And if you're somebody who seeks out sexual degeneracy, then you're going to find it. Just like if you're somebody who seeks out trouble, criminal gangs and violence, then you're going to find it even in countries that largely do not tolerate that kind of thing. But casual sex is definitely not part of the Filipino culture, and official surveys back this up saying only 6% of Filipinos have ever had casual sex.

The Philippines is basically 1950s America plopped out in the middle of the Pacific islands.
Laughable drivel.You have a agenda.you are not open to new perspectives.

You made up your mind.
We had totally different experiences in florida.could be our differing races and looks.Florida is also americanized latinos,more latino than american but still heavily americanized.

the idea that filipino women arent whores is also laughable,Atleast latinas have dignity and standards for a man's genes.Filipino women will f**k any piece of genetic trash that offers them a better life or is white.

You also a coward,because I am a autist,but I can be social in the right environment and when I have interest,and I thrive in social cultures.You are scared of game and winning women over,which is not hard if women have a baseline interest in you,and the factors are in your favor.No,not all or even msot women are going to like you ANYWHERE,not even a male model is liked by all women.
I get it.american and western women suck.They have a fake view of a desirable guy.they are heavily brainwashed by the media,and are racist.\
Latinas like Guys that are desirable,naturally.natural game.it's self reciprocating,the more women are open to men,the more game you develop because it gets rewarded and rejectionj is no big deal,100 other women want to suck you off.
american women all think exactely like,liek the same things which are immutable(a certain look,your race,your social niche).latinas have commonalities too but they are positive in getting sex and feeling like a man,and they are more individual in their thinking.

they are actually are heterosexual.

As for conservative women etc Working like a slave for a woman and the idea she is a pure madonna is asininine bullshit I myself believed in for a long time and it cockblocked me.
all women are succubi and have desires.that doesn't mean they will be unloyal if you have any basic aspect of desirbility.this is how I know you're a complete boring narrow minded unattractive nerd like other posters have said.Scared to live.actually live.

Asian women are consolation prizes for ugly nerds.Latinas are for attractive men that can handle sexual women.

yoj also confuse western female sexuality which is sinister,with latina sexuality which is not.it's something you have to experience,to put your finger on,but non-westernized latinas have a positive animalistic sexuality that makes you feel like a f***ing man,on top of feeling cared for and with affection.

also Hookup is not s thing in collombia for 90% of women.a american latino expat there confirmed that for me.its too dangerous to do.people dont trust people like that.
I do not like stale relationships or routine.I literally dont care if a woman leaves me,I don't want fake love.there are millions of hot women in latin america available to me when I go there,why would I care about a woman leaving me?a woman that would leave you was never for you,and you dodged a bullet and a fake love and marriage that would have made you miserable.

Yes,commitment is good.I believe in soulmates,or more so multiple compatible souls.

but this cannot be found in a logical calculated manner.

that is difference,We like to 'fel'and 'live'and not follow some script.but to each their own.

no point in arguing about our subjective and unique experiences.

how old are you?if you weren't christian would you think this way?or are you forcing your reality perception and likes to confirm with your dogmas?
Im not attaxking your belief in God btw,i am just curious.if you found 100% evidence God doesn't exist,would you have the same view on how to live life?
being against the fast life,the thrills,the pleasure,the lack of duty and stress etc

yes latin america is dangerous,but some people see that as the only negative and worth the risk.others do not.again each their own.

most latinas are very good women.they're just horny as f**k and like hot men just as much as you like hot girls.

work on your inner gamke dude.work on your self-image.
I know exactely the type of guy that hypes up SEA women.sure if thats your fav look in as woman,thats different.

but most men will find more fulfillment in the libertine oppurtunities offered to men in latin america,than some stale f***ing marriage and house in a boring neighbourhood going to church every sunday and working hard to keep that stale fake life up.
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

@Outcast9428 I like both commitment and promiscuity.though the latter more.less risk.less responsibility.

why not do the latin american thing of having a good wife and having slutty side girls?it's a win win.

it's not either or,why not both?

also latinas aren't einstein but they are not nearly as dumb as filipinos or indonesians.how do you even talk to your filipino wife?there are exceptions yes,but most filipino are not intelligent in the least,like you can't even hold a conversation with them,they're mentally 4 year old children.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Kalinago wrote:

These two points are both true.

Most Latinas aren't insanely promiscuous. Many Latinas want a stable relationship and value loyal and sincere men. Moreover, family is important in Latin American culture. Motherhood is still greatly admired and confers higher status within the Latin American kinship system. Because of this, many Latinas are more interested in being good mothers than slutting around. This is how it has been up until the millennial generation. I'm not sure about how the gen-Z contingent is turning out. Promiscuous Latinas exist too but they are a minority. It is with this subset of Latinas that the Latino playboy types screw around and have love affairs. These Latinas are easy to lay and it often won't cost you a thing either. I feel that Latin America by and large offers a good balance between conservative values and sexual liberalism. It's a much better environment for men than the misandric feminist "progressivism" of the US and Western Europe and the stuffy repressive "traditionalism" of highly religious societies.

Latin America is indeed a greatly diverse continent and its culture varies significantly by country and region, even if most of the continent shares certain commonalities in the form of its shared Latin culture from the Iberian peninsula and its Spanish/Portuguese language. Countries such as Colombia and Ecuador with their mestizo culture are very different from the predominantly European cultures of Argentina and Uruguay. Chile is its own cultural entity. Mexico is the 10th largest economy in the world and a cultural powerhouse of Latin America while Honduras and Nicaragua are borderline failed states. Even in Peru alone the highly modern criollo culture of the coast is very distinct from the indigenous culture of the Andean highlands. Both of these are in turn ethnically and culturally different from the rainforest culture of cities such as Iquitos and Tarapoto. The level of diversity is enormous yet there is at the same time a high degree of linguistic unity. It takes a lot of immersion in various distinct regions of Latin America to truly understand the culture.

Oh, and the various cultures of Latin America are considerably different from Miami Latino culture. Lol! Miami Latino culture is its own thing born as the result of immigration from various Latin American countries and the partial Americanization of those immigrants and their descendants. You can't get a true feel for any real Latin American culture just by visiting Florida. There was one Cuban girl on HA who immigrated to Miami when she was 15. He username was evergladeblue. She said that Miami Latino culture was completely different from her native Cuban culture and that she couldn't stand it and that it was driving her insane. She wanted to immigrate to Spain or another Latin American country. If you want to experience real Latin American culture, you have to go to Mexico, Colombia, Peru or some other authentically Hispanic country.
Kalinago wrote:
March 25th, 2023, 1:17 am
I do not like stale relationships or routine.I literally dont care if a woman leaves me,I don't want fake love.there are millions of hot women in latin america available to me when I go there,why would I care about a woman leaving me?a woman that would leave you was never for you,and you dodged a bullet and a fake love and marriage that would have made you miserable.
I don't care about fake love either and I'd rather people not be forced to remain with somebody who they don't really love in deadwood marriages. I have the same attitude as you. If a woman doesn't really love me, I'd rather her just be honest about it and leave. That way she wouldn't be wasting any more of our time or perpetuating a lie.

Many married people cheat because they are with someone who they don't really love and in marriages that they don't even want to be in. The man and woman each have their own love affairs to satisfy their sexual needs. The man might start seeing prostitutes on the lowdown (sometimes even TS prostitutes). It makes no sense to keep such people together for ideological reasons. They are obviously only going to be miserable and cheat.

That's why I'm not too thrilled with the idea of marriage. I've now had two failed long-term relationships and see that "love" is in many cases illusory. I'm no longer naïve to the world. In light of my own experiences and observations of the world around me, I am now solely pragmatic. I have no desire to live a lie in the name of an illusory ideal. I don't need to get married nor do I care about the whole charade of "romance". All I need is a Latina baby mama and then after that I can live my life authentically and without any lies.

I don't mind other people getting married if that's what they desire but forcing marriage on everybody is just asinine and will only contribute to more misery in the long run.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

Kalinago wrote:
Outcast9428 wrote:
March 24th, 2023, 11:19 pm
@Kalinago

Laughable drivel.You have a agenda.you are not open to new perspectives.

You made up your mind.
We had totally different experiences in florida.could be our differing races and looks.Florida is also americanized latinos,more latino than american but still heavily americanized.

the idea that filipino women arent whores is also laughable,Atleast latinas have dignity and standards for a man's genes.Filipino women will f**k any piece of genetic trash that offers them a better life or is white.

You also a coward,because I am a autist,but I can be social in the right environment and when I have interest,and I thrive in social cultures.You are scared of game and winning women over,which is not hard if women have a baseline interest in you,and the factors are in your favor.No,not all or even msot women are going to like you ANYWHERE,not even a male model is liked by all women.
I get it.american and western women suck.They have a fake view of a desirable guy.they are heavily brainwashed by the media,and are racist.\
Latinas like Guys that are desirable,naturally.natural game.it's self reciprocating,the more women are open to men,the more game you develop because it gets rewarded and rejectionj is no big deal,100 other women want to suck you off.
american women all think exactely like,liek the same things which are immutable(a certain look,your race,your social niche).latinas have commonalities too but they are positive in getting sex and feeling like a man,and they are more individual in their thinking.

they are actually are heterosexual.

As for conservative women etc Working like a slave for a woman and the idea she is a pure madonna is asininine bullshit I myself believed in for a long time and it cockblocked me.
all women are succubi and have desires.that doesn't mean they will be unloyal if you have any basic aspect of desirbility.this is how I know you're a complete boring narrow minded unattractive nerd like other posters have said.Scared to live.actually live.

Asian women are consolation prizes for ugly nerds.Latinas are for attractive men that can handle sexual women.

yoj also confuse western female sexuality which is sinister,with latina sexuality which is not.it's something you have to experience,to put your finger on,but non-westernized latinas have a positive animalistic sexuality that makes you feel like a f***ing man,on top of feeling cared for and with affection.

also Hookup is not s thing in collombia for 90% of women.a american latino expat there confirmed that for me.its too dangerous to do.people dont trust people like that.

Yes,commitment is good.I believe in soulmates,or more so multiple compatible souls.

but this cannot be found in a logical calculated manner.

that is difference,We like to 'fel'and 'live'and not follow some script.but to each their own.

no point in arguing about our subjective and unique experiences.

how old are you?if you weren't christian would you think this way?or are you forcing your reality perception and likes to confirm with your dogmas?
Im not attaxking your belief in God btw,i am just curious.if you found 100% evidence God doesn't exist,would you have the same view on how to live life?
being against the fast life,the thrills,the pleasure,the lack of duty and stress etc

yes latin america is dangerous,but some people see that as the only negative and worth the risk.others do not.again each their own.

most latinas are very good women.they're just horny as f**k and like hot men just as much as you like hot girls.

work on your inner gamke dude.work on your self-image.
I know exactely the type of guy that hypes up SEA women.sure if thats your fav look in as woman,thats different.

but most men will find more fulfillment in the libertine oppurtunities offered to men in latin america,than some stale f***ing marriage and house in a boring neighbourhood going to church every sunday and working hard to keep that stale fake life up.
I’m 25 years old, and yes, even if I was given 100% evidence that God does not exist, my opinions on the immorality of the fast life would not change at all.

I don’t need game anymore, I have a long term girlfriend who I will probably marry. I get more sex then I even want sometimes with just one girl.

The idea that libertinism offers more fulfillment is ridiculous. It’s about as empty and lonely of a life as one can imagine.

No PUA has cracked the code like they claim they have. Traditionalists are the ones who cracked the code. All the traditionalists on this forum are the successful members whereas all the people obsessed with hooking up a lot or polygyny or whatever seem to be borderline sexless.
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

Lucas88 wrote:
March 25th, 2023, 7:07 am
Kalinago wrote:

These two points are both true.

Most Latinas aren't insanely promiscuous. Many Latinas want a stable relationship and value loyal and sincere men. Moreover, family is important in Latin American culture. Motherhood is still greatly admired and confers higher status within the Latin American kinship system. Because of this, many Latinas are more interested in being good mothers than slutting around. This is how it has been up until the millennial generation. I'm not sure about how the gen-Z contingent is turning out. Promiscuous Latinas exist too but they are a minority. It is with this subset of Latinas that the Latino playboy types screw around and have love affairs. These Latinas are easy to lay and it often won't cost you a thing either. I feel that Latin America by and large offers a good balance between conservative values and sexual liberalism. It's a much better environment for men than the misandric feminist "progressivism" of the US and Western Europe and the stuffy repressive "traditionalism" of highly religious societies.

Latin America is indeed a greatly diverse continent and its culture varies significantly by country and region, even if most of the continent shares certain commonalities in the form of its shared Latin culture from the Iberian peninsula and its Spanish/Portuguese language. Countries such as Colombia and Ecuador with their mestizo culture are very different from the predominantly European cultures of Argentina and Uruguay. Chile is its own cultural entity. Mexico is the 10th largest economy in the world and a cultural powerhouse of Latin America while Honduras and Nicaragua are borderline failed states. Even in Peru alone the highly modern criollo culture of the coast is very distinct from the indigenous culture of the Andean highlands. Both of these are in turn ethnically and culturally different from the rainforest culture of cities such as Iquitos and Tarapoto. The level of diversity is enormous yet there is at the same time a high degree of linguistic unity. It takes a lot of immersion in various distinct regions of Latin America to truly understand the culture.

Oh, and the various cultures of Latin America are considerably different from Miami Latino culture. Lol! Miami Latino culture is its own thing born as the result of immigration from various Latin American countries and the partial Americanization of those immigrants and their descendants. You can't get a true feel for any real Latin American culture just by visiting Florida. There was one Cuban girl on HA who immigrated to Miami when she was 15. He username was evergladeblue. She said that Miami Latino culture was completely different from her native Cuban culture and that she couldn't stand it and that it was driving her insane. She wanted to immigrate to Spain or another Latin American country. If you want to experience real Latin American culture, you have to go to Mexico, Colombia, Peru or some other authentically Hispanic country.
Kalinago wrote:
I don't care about fake love either and I'd rather people not be forced to remain with somebody who they don't really love in deadwood marriages. I have the same attitude as you. If a woman doesn't really love me, I'd rather her just be honest about it and leave. That way she wouldn't be wasting any more of our time or perpetuating a lie.

Many married people cheat because they are with someone who they don't really love and in marriages that they don't even want to be in. The man and woman each have their own love affairs to satisfy their sexual needs. The man might start seeing prostitutes on the lowdown (sometimes even TS prostitutes). It makes no sense to keep such people together for ideological reasons. They are obviously only going to be miserable and cheat.

That's why I'm not too thrilled with the idea of marriage. I've now had two failed long-term relationships and see that "love" is in many cases illusory. I'm no longer naïve to the world. In light of my own experiences and observations of the world around me, I am now solely pragmatic. I have no desire to live a lie in the name of an illusory ideal. I don't need to get married nor do I care about the whole charade of "romance". All I need is a Latina baby mama and then after that I can live my life authentically and without any lies.

I don't mind other people getting married if that's what they desire but forcing marriage on everybody is just asinine and will only contribute to more misery in the long run.
Great post as usual brother Lucas.It's like Outcast,got all his views about latinas from Jewish porn lmao if he really went to miami he would know american born latinas and foreign born latinas even with the negative influence of american culture are two polar opposites too,the latter are pleasant,nubile,optimistic and lift your spirits,the former are like screeching damaged calculated witches.

He must of been to a more americanized area of florida,with american born latinas who are a toxic amalgamation of the few negatives of latino culture and all the negatives of american women.

Latinas are absolutely not sluts like he says,yes most are family oriented.Filipino women will sleep with anything in one sense if he's white or has a green card,but be racist.latinas are not racist but have basic stasndards in a man's genetics,outcast must be some complete genetic abomination!

Even Nicaraguan women who are poorer than filipinas have f***ing standards in a man's looks,hygiene etc

Im glad im right and not crazy and more experienced men agree with my views,because I really hate Gaslighters that denigrate latinas,off some stupid stereotype based on Israeli porn.I also agree with the whole forced marriage thing,like traditionalists want to enforce on men and women.absolute disaster.let people do what the hell they want.people are adults.I am sick of these progressives and tradcucks wanting to demonize and restrict male sexuality.both two sides of the same coin.

@Outcast9428 ,You really have a typical black-white view of the world,you're so narrow minded !it's not one size fits all.

If traditionalism made you happy,then be happy!Men like me and @Lucas88 do not want to be stressed out working for a woman,and Burned by a woman that switches on you,all women are angels in the beginning if they like you,no shit.

Yes,we are borderline Sexless,but that will not be the case in pro-male cultures like latin america,where women are actually heterosexual.that's the f***ing point.Latin america is great for both Trads and Libertines.Or those that want a mix of both,and have their cake and eat it too.

the west is a f***ing hell for men period,goodlooking,white,black,asian,latino,indian,incel,nerdy,alpha,Traditionalist,libertine etc

if you like East asian women most,to Each their own!I am also attracted to them on a physical level,but me and @Lucas88 just prefer latinas.

nothing wrong with personal taste!Tastes are like assholes,everyone has their own one!
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

@Outcast9428 ,the trads on here have the incomes to travel and find their tradwife.the libertines don't.

both lifestyles do not work nor are they attainable in the west among western women,you admit that right?

so this is a fallacious correlation.

if me and @Lucas88 had the economic means to go to colombia for example,we would not even be on here,we'd be f***ing gorgeous women in many different avenues both paid and unpaid.

the same money used to upkeep or even attract a greedy more mediocre looking wife can be used for pleasure in being libertine or f***ing 10/10 latino prostitutes.

marriage and family are expensive,and risky.You can be burned and women are fickle.

some men are not in need of a mommy ,so your point about loneliness is false.also multiple women make you feel companionship too.and friends and so on provide that too.Latin america is fun and social as hell.

that doesn't mean we don't want children or a mainchick/babymomma.the difference is we do whatever we feel like at the time,and have the freedom to do that.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Kalinago wrote:
March 25th, 2023, 1:12 pm
if me and @Lucas88 had the economic means to go to colombia for example,we would not even be on here,we'd be f***ing gorgeous women in many different avenues both paid and unpaid.
I do have the economic means to go to Colombia but I have certain health concerns that I need to resolve before I'm willing to travel. For the time being, I'm stuck in the UK.

I've only ever been an incel in the UK and Japan – two countries that I don't fit into socially. In Spain and Latin America I had girlfriends and access to sex. I didn't need any tradcuck BS. All I needed was a change of location to somewhere more suitable for me.

While I was indeed an incel for a long time in the UK due to my social inadaptation in that particular environment (I just feel totally out of place in British culture), today I don't even try to date girls. I have no interest in pursuing British girls and would rather watch videos of exotic Latinas and have a wank than sleep with any British girl. I don't even like White women. They look ugly to me. I don't want to date in an Anglophone environment either. English just sounds too weird and makes me feel more socially awkward. Instead, I only want to date Latinas with brown skin and big butts and who speak Spanish.

If I were in Colombia right now, I would indeed be knocking the back out of gorgeous women. Latin culture brings me out of my shell and speaking Spanish makes me more sociable. The unique Latin energy also turns me into a sex maniac. You're right, I'd probably not even log into HA if I were in Colombia, Spain or some other Hispanic country. I'd be having too much fun! 🍑🔥🥒🌮

I don't want a "tradwife" either. A tradwife is just a financial liability and, in most cases, is just looking for an easy life anyway. Lol! I'd be happier with a Latina baby mama, a variety of hot Colombian mamasotas and personal freedom.

I don't envy any married man! Lol!
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

Lucas88 wrote:
March 25th, 2023, 2:10 pm
Kalinago wrote:
March 25th, 2023, 1:12 pm
I do have the economic means to go to Colombia but I have certain health concerns that I need to resolve before I'm willing to travel. For the time being, I'm stuck in the UK.

I've only ever been an incel in the UK and Japan – two countries that I don't fit into socially. In Spain and Latin America I had girlfriends and access to sex. I didn't need any tradcuck BS. All I needed was a change of location to somewhere more suitable for me.

While I was indeed an incel for a long time in the UK due to my social inadaptation in that particular environment (I just feel totally out of place in British culture), today I don't even try to date girls. I have no interest in pursuing British girls and would rather watch videos of exotic Latinas and have a wank than sleep with any British girl. I don't even like White women. They look ugly to me. I don't want to date in an Anglophone environment either. English just sounds too weird and makes me feel more socially awkward. Instead, I only want to date Latinas with brown skin and big butts and who speak Spanish.

If I were in Colombia right now, I would indeed be knocking the back out of gorgeous women. Latin culture brings me out of my shell and speaking Spanish makes me more sociable. The unique Latin energy also turns me into a sex maniac. You're right, I'd probably not even log into HA if I were in Colombia, Spain or some other Hispanic country. I'd be having too much fun! 🍑🔥🥒🌮

I don't want a "tradwife" either. A tradwife is just a financial liability and, in most cases, is just looking for an easy life anyway. Lol! I'd be happier with a Latina baby mama, a variety of hot Colombian mamasotas and personal freedom.

I don't envy any married man! Lol!
Great that do,brother .

I like white latinas-castizas.

I look white castizo,and I'm glad to have very high SMV and social value in latin america.

in a ideal world everyone would be on equal footing to women,but in circumstancial benefit I will extract the best out of it,on top of my handsome looks.

I want to f**k all races of women.

My ideal life would have been to live in Cuba-free from communists,and have a castiza wife and make little genetic copies of myself and her.

I have my desires to be a casanova and baby father etc but I also unfortunately or fortunately,have a big heart,and could not do that to a good woman.Same for Cheating etc

there is a war in me between my body ,ego and spirit(which is good I think).

Jupiter being my ruling planet,the benevolent spirit always dominates though.Mars being my minor ruling planet makes me the sexual type too,the alpha primal male etc but Jupiter being Zodiacally overwhelming,means the former always conquers the other.

Jupiter people have a overwhelming sense of fairness and justice we cannot really fight in ourselves.

FWB without impregnating the woman and using hookers seems fair to me though,definately something I like to do.

Stay blessed.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Mercer wrote:
March 25th, 2023, 6:04 pm
@Outcast9428 didn't crack any code. He got lucky and was set up with an Asian foid. Many Asian foids actually go out with low SMV mayos like him. He would be an angry incel right now if that never happened.
Yeah, occasionally getting lucky with some atypical skank is not a big deal. Happens to most of us from time to time.
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

Mercer wrote:
March 25th, 2023, 6:04 pm
@Outcast9428 didn't crack any code. He got lucky and was set up with an Asian foid. Many Asian foids actually go out with low SMV mayos like him. He would be an angry incel right now if that never happened.

@Lucas88 is also smarter than retards like @MarcosZeitola and @Outcast9428 who are gullible enough to think that you can lock down women by marrying them.
this is literally him and his hot asian skank lol

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cp1Dbz4A ... 60f0b74c0a