Can East Indian looking men get women in Colombia?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Can East Indian looking men get women in Colombia?

Post by publicduende »

Mobo wrote:
August 24th, 2023, 3:35 am
There's something very wrong with you, you post a picture of some unknown people here, and you paint an accurate image as if you have known them for several years, their stuff, and how they get along.. just to justify your personal situation.
Did it ever occur to you that your premise may be wrong ??
OK, my premises are wrong. So yours are right. Where's the life experience to back these "right" premises? How many women have you approached, from which countries? How many have rejected you, or worse? How many showed some interest in you. We can all agree it's harder and harder to find girls who are decent and LTR/marriage material.

So, missing those, what's your plan? You want to live a life of debauchery, surrounded by hot sluts giving you mindless sex? I don't think you have that life. You wouldn't be here moaning like a cat with a petard up his ass, if you had.

You want to ramp up your chances of finding Ms Right? So go abroad, like I did and someone else did. Or find someone who comes from a different culture who still has some decency in her DNA. I met my ex-wife, a gorgeous Colombian, in Cambridge. She had arrived there a week before to spend 6 months studying English. I fell for her immediately and we married a couple of years later.

Have you done all of this? Any of this? If not, your premises are based on some Incel and/or MGTOW rants on blogs and YT videos. We can all agree on the fact that women are morally deteriorating. There is nothing we can do about it. What we can do it is find the chance to improve the situation for ourselves.

Simple as. Till you show me that this is what your life has been about, you'll be just a whiny little bitch who hides behind a dried shit wall of excuses.
Mobo wrote:
Furthermore, you posted a false narrative of British women, your ramblings should be taken with a grain of salt.
You must have serious problems reading your English. Nowhere did I say that I like or endorse British women. I left the UK in 2015. I simply said that the women I saw while living in London and some other "southern" cities didn't have much of a problem dating and even marrying men who looked Indian (Pakistani, etc.). Then if angry, deranged people like you and @yick had to do such a massive fuss about it, as if I stated the ultimate heresy, then there's nothing I can do. It's your problem, not mine.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Mobo
Freshman Poster

Post by Mobo »

==
Last edited by Mobo on August 24th, 2023, 10:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mobo
Freshman Poster

Post by Mobo »

==
Last edited by Mobo on August 24th, 2023, 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
August 24th, 2023, 12:21 am
69ixine wrote:
August 23rd, 2023, 6:20 pm
Edit:Raising a child that looks nothing like you is so cucked.I couldn't feel love for such a child.It's like raising a different genetic code so obviousely,and a different person.
Very often, a half-Asian child takes after the non-Asian parent most. I have seen half-white and half-black Filipino hybrids who looked almost fully white or black. Most end up looking a bit Latino, which isn't a bad look at all. My own son with a Filipino looks almost fully white, he has white skin, and blue eyes. His features are fully white. It helps of course that his mother has a lot of white admixture, too. I think Filipinas have less dominant genes than most other races, because if you reproduce with a black or Indian woman as a white man, the child will typically come out looking more black or Indian, less white.
I personally know I couldn't it.

I want children that say'copy'of me.

it's not about goodlooking or not,I think all races of men and women are 'goodlooking'if they have harmony and decent bone development.

I could love a nordic looking son or daughter,because number one I really like nordic people,and two among whites there is diversity in places like the balkans,southern europe,Iran etc where some children turn out nordic the other woggy.I could love a aethiopid mulatto child because my mom and sis are such.

My father is a dark blonde nordic,and I look very similar to him as even black women that I've shown his pic to said,just darker coloring.my mum a triracial very white featured mulatta that puerto ricans thought was from spain if she straightened her hair(and all to do that was she had to brush it,since it was so fine and loose already),and sefardic jews thought was a Yemenite jew when she ate shabbat with them(due to her jewish bf at the time).

Nordics and mediterenneans are subtypes of the same race.

I could even do a light semitic type.

it's so similar.

Ideally I'd mate with a pale brunette like myself or olive skinned,and make children that look like us.

Cubans,punjabis,armenians,balkans etc are something I'd mate with.

maybe that is a character flaw in me,but I am not a person that loves selflessly,in evolutionary biology and psychology,we seek partners most similar to ourselves under a natural setting,because we want our own code to be successful.not a competing totally different code.

ethiopians in my opinion have the weakest genes as do somalis.the children always turn out like the other race involved,even somalis speak about this.

as for getting asian women,as a half decent white guy it's so easy that there is no pride involved for me personally.

I'd like to get a mongolian flag one day,and then I'm done with banging asian women,as I'll be happily married to a wog girl :)
Last edited by 69ixine on August 24th, 2023, 5:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

https://playgroundai.com/search?q=huge+breasts
Mobo
Freshman Poster

Post by Mobo »

==
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

@Mobo

Yeah, come on, keep digging deep into the Interwebz, looking for any proof that no woman in the West will ever date an ugly incel like you. The harder the "evidence", the stronger your excuse not to even try. Some women in some 3rd world countries might consider you but, all in all, they're 3rd world trash, so you'd rather steer clear of them...every single one of them.

Your self-defeatist mentality will get you nowhere. Not only you don't want to be happy, you need to gaslight people who are actually happy, or OK, with their lives, and paint their successes as failures in disguise.

Sure you're not related to @Cornfed? You sound like him in his darkest days. And even he had enough and flew away to another country.
Mobo
Freshman Poster

Post by Mobo »

==
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Mobo wrote:
August 24th, 2023, 6:25 am
You are being an idiot, stop making wild assumptions, I was quoting a post that OP submitted from another thread.
Those self-defeatist statements all sound similar and you feed on them. In your 60+ posts, you haven't written anything remotely positive about yourself, or how you plan to improve your life. You come across as an arrogant incel prick who won't even appreciate advice from fellow members.

You have been mocking people whom you may not agree with, but at least took steps to maximise their chances at love. Something you won't even begin to try.
Mobo
Freshman Poster

Post by Mobo »

==
Last edited by Mobo on August 24th, 2023, 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mobo
Freshman Poster

Post by Mobo »

==
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Mobo wrote:
August 24th, 2023, 6:56 am
@publicduende
I posted solid info and videos from lookism to age related discrimination, unlike your make-believe nonsense and the excessive bragging about your "wife" achievements.
But you are just that a manul in manila.
Lookism and age-related discrimination might be real, but they don't have to be a life sentence. They are a phenomenon, a trend.

The question is always the same: what have you done to contrast the trend, go against the odd, challenge "reality" (if it is) and grab your piece of happiness? Probably little or nothing, judging to all the moaning and all the vitriol.
Mobo
Freshman Poster

Post by Mobo »

==
Last edited by Mobo on August 24th, 2023, 10:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

It's f***ing shitty in here.
Apart the city that is a complete shithole and unsafe, let's talk about the girls.
Sure, it's true that white people here are appreciated but it's absolutely not enough to f**k girls.
You'll get tons of matches, hundreds of them, but converting them to actual lays is pretty darn difficult.
They all say they want a LTR and you being white won't change their mind, they will not f**k you just because you're white, forget that. But it's true that if you stay here long term, no matter how ugly you're, you can get one of them for sure. Problem is, most of us are only going to stay here for a week or two and these bitches won't f**k you.
Met other white guys in my residence and told me the same things, actually they told me it's getting more difficult with each passing year.
Most white men here for only a week don't go with "normal" girls, but they go with prostitutes paying 50-60€

I honestly regret coming here, it's absolutely not the paradise people described. I think I contacted more than 100 girls and pretty much all convo went the same way....they reply with monosyllable answers, are ugly on average and completely not interested on casual sex.

I thought that by coming here I could find the sluttiness of american bitches with the advantage of being white. But I was so wrong. The missing piece is that these girls all want a relationship and stop replying when you hint you want casual sex or try to speed up a bit the things
This is why incels are the most despicable community to ever step into the relationship/dating dynamics discourse. I guess most of us here are borderline misfits, yet not even we can suffer them. They are spineless slabs of human jelly, only capable of moaning and attacking whoever doesn't subscribe their worldview, unable to move a finger to change their life situations. And the rare times they do take the plunge and do something, they grow a big arrogant bone on the left and a big hypocrite bone on the right.

Lo and behold the arrogance of this particular specimen of incel who has probably spent months hacking away on his keyboard, bemoaning the lack of "good girls" in his 1st world home country. Noone is interested in a "genuinely good guy" like him, noone will go past his not-so-remarkable looks and the fact that he doesn't have a job and lives off welfare cheques. Noone is about long term relationships, commitment, genuine love, all the good stuff.

Then the same incel sweeps his savings to pay a one-week visit to the Philippines, one of the last lands left on Earth where there is still a sizeable amount of old-school, relationship-minded women, and, true to his values, hopes to...have a pretty girl a day to have casual sex with. Being the virgin, ugly, socially inept individual he is, he will obviously fail to impress a random bunch of girls on the usual dating sites...and the cosmic moaning resumes :)

I honestly have nothing but contempt, pity at best, for these pathetic individuals, and for those who follow their predicaments as if they were the Gospel. Not making names here...
Last edited by publicduende on August 24th, 2023, 7:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
Mobo
Freshman Poster

Post by Mobo »

==
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

publicduende wrote:
August 24th, 2023, 4:53 am
Mobo wrote:
There's something very wrong with you, you post a picture of some unknown people here, and you paint an accurate image as if you have known them for several years, their stuff, and how they get along.. just to justify your personal situation.
Did it ever occur to you that your premise may be wrong ??
OK, my premises are wrong. So yours are right. Where's the life experience to back these "right" premises? How many women have you approached, from which countries? How many have rejected you, or worse? How many showed some interest in you. We can all agree it's harder and harder to find girls who are decent and LTR/marriage material.

So, missing those, what's your plan? You want to live a life of debauchery, surrounded by hot sluts giving you mindless sex? I don't think you have that life. You wouldn't be here moaning like a cat with a petard up his ass, if you had.

You want to ramp up your chances of finding Ms Right? So go abroad, like I did and someone else did. Or find someone who comes from a different culture who still has some decency in her DNA. I met my ex-wife, a gorgeous Colombian, in Cambridge. She had arrived there a week before to spend 6 months studying English. I fell for her immediately and we married a couple of years later.

Have you done all of this? Any of this? If not, your premises are based on some Incel and/or MGTOW rants on blogs and YT videos. We can all agree on the fact that women are morally deteriorating. There is nothing we can do about it. What we can do it is find the chance to improve the situation for ourselves.

Simple as. Till you show me that this is what your life has been about, you'll be just a whiny little bitch who hides behind a dried shit wall of excuses.
Mobo wrote:
Furthermore, you posted a false narrative of British women, your ramblings should be taken with a grain of salt.
You must have serious problems reading your English. Nowhere did I say that I like or endorse British women. I left the UK in 2015. I simply said that the women I saw while living in London and some other "southern" cities didn't have much of a problem dating and even marrying men who looked Indian (Pakistani, etc.). Then if angry, deranged people like you and @yick had to do such a massive fuss about it, as if I stated the ultimate heresy, then there's nothing I can do. It's your problem, not mine.
Angry and deranged because I exposed your silly lie AND an actual poster from the demographic you were talking about came on and told you you were talking shite - I noticed you didn't respond to him you rotary club whore.