Can East Indian looking men get women in Colombia?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Can East Indian looking men get women in Colombia?

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Mobo wrote:
August 24th, 2023, 12:15 pm
@publicduende Keep coping, you are living a big lie, you are degrading while she's upgrading. Pinoys are slaying your wife left and right, you cucktard.
SEA is not as free as you want us to believe, you are paying in a very different way, you are an example not to follow.
How did you become so knowledgeable on Filipino matters, you must surely have lived in the Philippines for several years and integrated in society to acquire this amazing treasure trove of wisdom?
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Mobo
Freshman Poster

Post by Mobo »

==
Last edited by Mobo on August 24th, 2023, 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Mobo wrote:
August 24th, 2023, 12:41 pm
Men who have a wife and who are living large, don't have the time to post 1000+ messages here, something does not add up.
I have an ex-wife, and currently just a girlfriend. I am not "living large", my income is humble and so is my life, for the most part. You are quite well-aware of forum lore for someone who just recently signed up... something does not add up.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
August 24th, 2023, 12:49 pm
Mobo wrote:
August 24th, 2023, 12:41 pm
Men who have a wife and who are living large, don't have the time to post 1000+ messages here, something does not add up.
I have an ex-wife, and currently just a girlfriend. I am not "living large", my income is humble and so is my life, for the most part. You are quite well-aware of forum lore for someone who just recently signed up... something does not add up.
Sounds suspiciously like the kind of shit Mercer used to say about you. That pathetic little cockroach back under a new username? I thought acting like such a disgusting little insect would get boring after a while...
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Mobo
Freshman Poster

Post by Mobo »

==
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Mobo wrote:
August 24th, 2023, 1:08 pm
@MarcosZeitola
@Pixel--Dude
I was referring to publicduende who is apparently successful with his career wife, but what I said is not untrue, people who juggle between jobs, a wife, and a life do not have the time to post on forums. You disagree ??
Yes. I disagree. People can still make time for their hobbies etc. Sometimes those hobbies can include debating on forums or sharing experiences etc. Publicduende has accumulated a high post count because he's been around for a long time.

Why don't you get along with Publicduende? He's a nice guy.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Mobo
Freshman Poster

Post by Mobo »

==
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Mobo wrote:
August 24th, 2023, 1:17 pm
Why don't you admit that there is an element of truth in what I have said ??
Because I don't believe that publicduende is what you're accusing him of being. Why should I believe that he isn't who he says he is? Why should I demand proof? Why shouldn't I take someone sharing their experiences etc at face value?
Mobo
Freshman Poster

Post by Mobo »

==
Last edited by Mobo on August 24th, 2023, 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mobo
Freshman Poster

Post by Mobo »

==
Last edited by Mobo on August 24th, 2023, 10:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
August 24th, 2023, 12:52 pm
Sounds suspiciously like the kind of shit Mercer used to say about you. That pathetic little cockroach back under a new username? I thought acting like such a disgusting little insect would get boring after a while...
Might be, yet I had no beef with Mercer. You may want to do a PAG check. That despicable rat of a troll wouldn't miss a chance to have a go at me, my wife being his favourite target. If that's the case, I'm going to enjoy another game of "whack a rat" until he is gone again :D
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Mobo wrote:
August 24th, 2023, 1:08 pm
I was referring to publicduende who is apparently successful with his career wife, but what I said is not untrue, people who juggle between jobs, a wife, and a life do not have the time to post on forums. You disagree ??
Perhaps it didn't occur to you that, being the owner of my own company, I make my own work schedule. Strange that a polymath entrepreneur like you ignores it...right, PAG?
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Mobo wrote:
August 24th, 2023, 1:17 pm
@Pixel--Dude
It has been proven time and time again that everything must be taken with a grain of salt on forums unless it is backed by serious proof, for all I know publicduende could really be on SSRI, medicaid and government benefits. He could invent some make-believe persona but he is not fooling anyone, but himself.
Why don't you admit that there is an element of truth in what I have said ??
By the same token, can you prove all of us that you're not a hideouslty ugly, jobless, basement dwelling incel who doesn't even have a passport and spends his days hacking away, making stories up about other people so his pitiful shitty self can endure the pain of another day?

Because that's what every word you say betrays right now.

Or, better still, can you prove you're not PAG, that old acquaintance of ours? Thai and Ukrainian prostitutes apart, the description above would fit him like a glove.
Last edited by publicduende on August 24th, 2023, 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Mobo wrote:
August 24th, 2023, 5:13 pm
In one life you are an active poster on HA with free time and in real-life you are a business person, for all I know you could be an old creep on medicaid, SSRI and government benefits.

Even regular people do not have free time, I smell BS, I smell half-truths, I smell nonsense.
LOL, you do understand you think you're talking about me, or my wife, but you're in fact defining yourself? :D

A third of your useless posts have been on this thread, replying to my posts within less than half an hour. The other two thirds have been useless in any other way.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Mobo wrote:
August 24th, 2023, 2:04 pm
@Pixel--Dude
Sometimes when someone speaks without proof, it may be too good to be true, and it usually is..
What's too good to be true. That a man has a happy life with a much-younger wife? That a man runs a decent business? In the world of an incel troll's cosmic fail, I understand even that much is too much to bear.