maybe aruba is the best place for me

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

maybe aruba is the best place for me

Post by willymonfrete »

a dutch citizen can move to aruba with a permit and brothels are legal and regulated there,also most of the population is of carib indio and dutch mestizo descent,so finding a hot girl that looks latina is very possible.

@Lucas88 chk out these hot mestizas bro...they are carib/dutch mix arubans

I can work there,the cost of living is not high,beach,sunny weather,good food and they speak dutch and english!
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: maybe aruba is the best place for me

Post by Yohan »

While this island is surely a nice place to visit for a tourist for a few weeks, it's small, about 7 miles wide and 18 miles long and has only about 110.000 citizens.

Keep in mind, that small islands have also their problems. Little population means there is hardly such an impressive nightlife there and it will get boring soon, as there is not much land to move around and to explore the surroundings...

I don't know about airfare, but from Europe or from Japan it must be rather expensive, fairly a long way to fly.

Best is maybe you go there as a tourist for one month and check it out yourself. Not everybody wants to live on a small island.