Why you whities need to go off the gringo-tourist trail

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
rudder
Junior Poster

Why you whities need to go off the gringo-tourist trail

Post by rudder »

The other day I got dropped off at a gas station, because I was looking for the warehouse of a hardware store. It turns out the gas station was in front of the hardware warehouse, which seemed unusual to me, and I thought I was lost, so I asked the attendants there where the place was located. The two girls working there immediately took an interest in me and asked if they could take a picture with me. One girl posed next to me, turning towards me and getting very close, while her friend took the photo. The other girl kept snapping selfies with me in the frame while I was in the background talking to the first girl. It was pretty funny, cute and innocent. Really made my day. Actually I think that's the first time that has ever happened to me. We're talking somewhere in the ballpark of a 15 year age difference too (I'm not that young anymore).

Latin America is great for meeting people. Just go to small towns and stay off the gringo tourist trail, people will be so curious about the white guy that speaks good spanish. Women have a total weak spot for light-colored eyes. Women there can totally fall in love with you, and you will want to fall in love with them head over heels.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

88jose88
Freshman Poster

Re: Why you whities need to go off the gringo-tourist trail

Post by 88jose88 »

white men and women look plain and ugly,there is no such thing as a gl white guy.it's just latinos are pathetic and self-hating,native injun women are much better,everyone I've met including one from surinam hated white men.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Re: Why you whities need to go off the gringo-tourist trail

Post by MrPeabody »

You are right. Get off the gringo trail and get off the Internet. Things start becoming less fake.