A warning sent to me about Columbia girls

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Re: A warning sent to me about Columbia girls

Post by MrPeabody »

Winston wrote:This Columbian guy wants you to know that Columbia is not the paradise you think it is.
In Colombia the looks is important, i would say this fact is universal.. i've rejected for my heigth, and ive been taken advantage of, and i even have a friend that had she
had flow guys from u.s just to rejected them.. i dont want you to have the wrong idea colombia is a paradise.. they look how much money you have,, if you have the right
education, if you are fat or not.. if you are a too nice (is a turn off), ex.. i bougth one dress i miami for one of them and she received, and guess what, she never answered the phone back,, i cant count the time ive been their driver and not even got a kiss, and not even a phone call, seriously ,, i can tell you that you that over there is even worst because the drug dealear have spoilet the good looking ones... personally,, i you want to get a decent good looking girl,, o get laid easily.. go to cuba,, i went in 92 and the girls where all over me.. but i dont think colombia is a good choice..
I wonder if Cuban girls are hot?
The country is spelled "Colombia" and not "Columbia". But you are right. Colombian women are unfriendly and you might get kidnapped. Americans need to stay away from this place.