What's your story? Discussions your reasons for going abroad.
Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt
maybe your right and im too optomistic, i just dont know what else we can do to prepare outside of packing up right now and just leaving.... take care jf
- Freshman Poster
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:12 pm
- Location: usa
- Freshman Poster
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:57 pm
odbo wrote:....It's like when the USSR collapsed, people were so used to being slaves they didn't know what to do. Instead of finally building a society that they wanted they stood around waiting for someone to give them orders. .....
I got news for you. The world was enslaved long before you were born. ....
Why does the waking up process fail to spread quickly through society?
1. He is terribly naÃ¯ve. He believes the massive corruption â€œjust happenedâ€ to begin in his
own lifetime, otherwise mummy or daddy or teacher would have warned him. It does not
occur to him that his parents, teachers, etc. were as conditioned as he was.
2. Most people do not wish to know. They, like farm animals, have been domesticated.
Wild animals have natural instincts of self-preservation. They sense the evil intentions of
predators and they survive by trusting their instincts.
3. Pavlovian conditioning/response indoctrination has been fed to every individual,
through schooling. The media then takes over. Peopleâ€™s opinions are simply sound-bites,
from news, talk-shows, or quotes from magazines.
4. Trust replaces the instinct of self-preservation. It over-rides memory and logic.
Controllers and shepherds encourage trust.
5. When threatened with loss of possessions, property, access to health care, etc., people
turn to government (predators) for help, and/or organized religion. Should an individual
persist in pushing for his â€œrights,â€ he will be removed from society and placed in a
psychiatric hospital or prison on any number of pretexts. The alternative is death by
â€œaccident,â€ or shot by police while â€˜resisting arrest.â€™
Great stuff, Odbo.
BTW I would also be interested in hearing your assessment of the current situation.
(And thanks to Guts for bumping this old thread.)
- Elite Upper Class Poster
- Posts: 7869
- Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
- Location: Chiang Mai Thailand
Return to Why Go Abroad? Tell Your Story and Reasons
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: yick and 1 guest