Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Top Performers

What's your story? Discussions your reasons for going abroad.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Top Performers

Postby abcdavid01 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:52 am

http://www.ncee.org/programs-affiliates ... countries/

These are the countries I'd consider going to:

Canada
Netherlands
Finland
Australia
New Zealand
China
Hong Kong
South Korea
Japan
Singapore

That is a list I found of countries with the best educational systems. Once I saw it, I realized it had a pretty good correlation to my goals. I value order and systems because I'm very conservative and traditional. Yet the educational system in America was such a failure I just had to escape it. I dropped out of college and am focusing on generating mobile income. This is really a matter of life and death. I had no order in my life growing up, no perspective on the world, no functioning belief system. I was lost in post modern confusion, fighting against a creeping dread just outside my vision. This isn't about me though. This is about my future children. My only selfishness is want of an heir. I am determined to not have them suffer as I did. I will also likely learn Mandarin. I am half White and half Chinese.

My experience outside USA:

Canada
Mexico
Israel
Bahamas

I may go to China in January with family.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Return to Why Go Abroad? Tell Your Story and Reasons