Welcome to our new upgraded phpbb 3.2 forum! The upgrade is now complete. See announcement and new features here, or report any problems or issues here. Thanks for your patience.

Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

American Man Explains Why He Moved To Poland

What's your story? Discussions your reasons for going abroad.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

American Man Explains Why He Moved To Poland

Post by jamesbond » July 19th, 2017, 11:59 am

This American man explains his personal reasons for moving to Poland.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4dFCQh0QnY[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Nell
Freshman Poster

Re: American Man Explains Why He Moved To Poland

Post by Nell » November 11th, 2017, 11:41 pm

The US has $18 trillion debt budget, a growing progressive/liberal population, GMO food, an ever-growing population that's getting dumber everyday, lame entertainment, fake social life, STRONG anti-male bias in its laws & undesirable, psychopathic women. There's much more that I can list here, but I'm certain that one would find the rest of the add-on description in various post here on HA.
Even the most feminine woman from any western nation is equal to the most androgynous woman an any non-western country.

Men age like wine, women age like milk-Tom Leykis

Winston
Site Admin

Re: American Man Explains Why He Moved To Poland

Post by Winston » November 12th, 2017, 11:48 am

Yeah i agree. Poland is good to consider too. The women there are feminine and have good Catholic traditional values. They are intellectual too so you can connect with them mentally as well. But they usually prefer only white guys though. When i approached polish girls with my white buddy Robert, the girls would take an interest in him but not me.
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World

Return to “Why Go Abroad? Tell Your Story and Reasons”