Video: Escape the Rat Race

What's your story? Discussions your reasons for going abroad.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Video: Escape the Rat Race

Post by kangarunner »

(People in Phillipines vs people in America) 2:02

(Division between others) 8:35 - Over here I don't have to be a Democrat, I don't have to be a Republican, I don't have to be black, I don't have to be white, I don't have to be a Christian, I don't have to be a Muslim.

(Freedom in the Philippines) 8:48 - I'm as free as I've ever been in my life.

(Soulless Consumerism) 13:15 - It's all about the outside. Look at me. Look how much I got. Look at my new car....

(Being Locked In to the System) 14:00 - When you buy a house, you're locked in for 30 years. And you're also locked in to that miserable job that you hate going to pay for the house. And then you may be locked into a miserable marriage.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Video: Escape the Rat Race

Post by jamesbond »

kangarunner wrote:
April 16th, 2022, 1:38 pm

(People in Phillipines vs people in America) 2:02

(Division between others) 8:35 - Over here I don't have to be a Democrat, I don't have to be a Republican, I don't have to be black, I don't have to be white, I don't have to be a Christian, I don't have to be a Muslim.

(Freedom in the Philippines) 8:48 - I'm as free as I've ever been in my life.

(Soulless Consumerism) 13:15 - It's all about the outside. Look at me. Look how much I got. Look at my new car....

(Being Locked In to the System) 14:00 - When you buy a house, you're locked in for 30 years. And you're also locked in to that miserable job that you hate going to pay for the house. And then you may be locked into a miserable marriage.

Excellent I especially liked, "When you buy a house, you're locked in for 30 years. And you're also locked in to that miserable job that you hate going to pay for the house. And then you may be locked into a miserable marriage."
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."