Freedom to Colombia

What's your story? Discussions your reasons for going abroad.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Re: Freedom to Colombia

Post by Lucas88 »

Mercer wrote:
March 20th, 2023, 6:33 pm
@Lucas88 was a reject and couldn't make it in his own country and now has a Latin fetish because he thinks poor, desperate people in third-world countries like him for his personality and not his money. They probably act nice when he gives them money and then talk shit about him being a dumb gringo right after :lol: You have to be careful around Latinos. Just because they don't talk shit to your face like western people do doesn't mean they like you or won't scam your gullible cracker ass. There's a reason why their countries have some of the highest crime in the entire world.
Well, I've never given my Latino friends any money. In fact, none of them ever asked me for anything. Moreover, my Peruvian ex-girlfriend was educated in Europe and came from a family with money and various businesses. She wasn't a gold-digger and even told me straight up that she didn't need me for my money. Your speculation about Latinos supposedly acting nice to me for money is just that - unfounded speculation. Lol!

I don't care about whether or not I can "make it" in the UK. What does that even mean anyway? Enjoy a decent quality of life from a material standpoint? Flourish socially? I've always had a decent quality of life in the UK. But I simply don't like the people or culture nor do I find British women attractive and so I left the UK by choice and had a much better experience in Spain and Latin America.

Oh, you also conveniently leave out the fact that most of my HA experience thus far has been lived in Spain, a first-world European country. Your assertion that I'm just a reject who can only "make it" in a third-world shithole doesn't hold up to reality, although not all of Latin America is a third-world shithole and there are now ever more up-and-coming developing cities that offer a decent quality of life for many.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

rudder wrote:
March 20th, 2023, 6:30 pm
UK architecture is to ugly dystopia as Lima architecture is to__________

A)Dog doodoo
B)Double dog doodoo
C)Barracks for a chimpanzee army
D) All of the above
The answer is D. Lima is a hectic overcrowded shithole for the most part with a few nice areas like Miraflores and La Molina but those areas are exceptions to the rule.

Other smaller Peruvian cities are much nicer and nowhere near as stressful.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Yesterday night I went out looking for hookers because I haven't had the best luck picking up local girls in person. So I go out to the park area and chat it up with a hoe about 23 years old. She told me she's from Venezuela. I've met quite a few people from Venezuela that are now living here. You know a country is f***ed up bad when the native people are literally getting the f**k out. Anyway, I kept walking and another nasty looking hoe came up to me. Then a ladyboy tried to touch me and I got the f**k out of there fast. Seriously, ladyboys will attack you. They have strong arms and weapons on them.

I ended up just going to Bananas Club and drinking. By the way, that club has a lot of women dancing in there. I paid 250K pesos for 1 hour with a Venezuelan girl.

Keep it extra sleazy fellas...

Just remember, don't ever be too proud to sleaze it down. All men become corrupt at a certain age.

Back to the work week where I come up with traps and scams on the Internet to con people out of their money.

kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

The best place to pick up the hottest Colombian mamis is the gyms. Ive been going to this place York Empire Fitness to train for the upcoming fight with @Cornfed and today there were the hottest women in there with big juicy fat asses in their tight workout clothing. My dick was as stiff as a ruler looking at then I almost couldnt focus on my workout.

I bet they dont wear any undies either.

If no guys were in there I would have just locked the gym door and f***ed all 4 of them at the same time gang bang.

Those fitness mamis in there were a lot better than the trash in Bananas club.

kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

I'm walking back from the beach and I see Christian, a homeless guy I met who stays near the beach area here. Every time I see him out on the beach boardwalk he's always dancing and smiling and looks happy. One time I saw him in the busy nightlife area just dancing in the middle of the street with his shirt off. Today he's sitting on the sidewalk with a bottle of rum or some other alcohol. I had met him before so I said Hey and sat down next to him. This time he's still being his same happy self. Except he's just sitting lazy on the sidewalk. We're just chatting and I ask him where he sleeps. He said something in Espanol about sleeping in different areas because he doesn't have a permanent place. Anyway he shows me some cocaine he has. Then we start talking about women and I told him I love Colombian women. Muy lindas. I gave him a little money and left.

I had just met Christian, a happy-go-lucky, cheerful guy (over 6 ft, Chad) who literally has no money or nothing and has to find safe places to sleep every night.

I went back to my hotel room and looked in the mirror, someone who has money and can travel and almost cried at the person I am...Angry, nasty and selfish.

Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

kangarunner wrote:
March 29th, 2023, 11:27 am
The best place to pick up the hottest Colombian mamis is the gyms. Ive been going to this place York Empire Fitness to train for the upcoming fight with @Cornfed and today there were the hottest women in there with big juicy fat asses in their tight workout clothing. My dick was as stiff as a ruler looking at then I almost couldnt focus on my workout.

I bet they dont wear any undies either.

If no guys were in there I would have just locked the gym door and f***ed all 4 of them at the same time gang bang.

Those fitness mamis in there were a lot better than the trash in Bananas club.
When are you fighting Cornfed? Did I miss something? Lol
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

kangarunner wrote:
April 1st, 2023, 3:21 pm
I went back to my hotel room and looked in the mirror, someone who has money and can travel and almost cried at the person I am...Angry, nasty and selfish.
Don't be too harsh on yourself, my friend. You're not a bad dude. You've just been messed up and made cynical by a f***ed up culture. America with its heartless rat race and extreme social alienation made your heart cold and unfeeling. All of the antisociality that you were exposed to back in Tennessee reduced your empathy and made you bitter and angry. But the fact that you are able to reflect on your behavior and desire to change upon experiencing a more human culture and way of life shows that you're indeed a decent dude.

If you still think that you're nasty and selfish, then psychedelics will probably help you. Take high doses of psilocybin shrooms or Ayahuasca and you'll experience enveloping love and empathy of an otherworldly magnitude and an ineffable interconnectedness of all beings. Pixel--Dude and I have both taken psychedelics on multiple occasions and experienced this sensation. We recommend that you try them too. Many completely selfish people report being changed completely by psychedelics.

We hope that you're doing better, kangarunner. Maybe this trip to Colombia was exactly what you needed for your own personal growth!
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

I made a video on my channel walking through Taganga. It got 185 views. She made a video on Taganga and it got 85,000 views. It must be something to do with her umm....her um how do you say.....her umm....personality.

kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

I just went into Bananas Club and had a drink. Some real talent in there. The place is loud with music. Not too many guys in there either but a lot of girls. I went out with a 25 year old girl from Bogota and cost me just 110K pesos.

kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Today I went walking in Envigado, a city bordering the south of Medellin.

Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

kangarunner wrote:
April 8th, 2023, 6:28 pm
Today I went walking in Envigado, a city bordering the south of Medellin.

That street looks nice with the brightly colored apartments and the palm trees.

Hey, how does Envigado compare to Medellín itself or Itagüí? Is the rent cheaper with it being more peripheral? How's the general vibe?

The reason why the women are so beautiful there is because of that 10-20 % African admixture to bring out the booty and that indigenous blood for cuteness! 🍑🔥🥒🌮
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Lucas88 wrote:
April 9th, 2023, 4:43 am
That street looks nice with the brightly colored apartments and the palm trees.

Hey, how does Envigado compare to Medellín itself or Itagüí? Is the rent cheaper with it being more peripheral? How's the general vibe?

The reason why the women are so beautiful there is because of that 10-20 % African admixture to bring out the booty and that indigenous blood for cuteness! 🍑🔥🥒🌮
From what I saw walking near Parque Principal de Envigado and the nearby Sabaneta, I would prefer those areas. Those areas seem more lively than Itagui during the weekend. I saw tons of people on Saturday. Medellin is huge and sprawling so I'm not going to make an intelligent comparison.

The weather is nice and sunny year round with not a lot of humidity. All I can say about vibe is this city has a "cool" vibe.

kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Lucas88 wrote:
April 9th, 2023, 4:43 am
Yes, I've enjoyed having plenty of their large assets right in my face.

kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Medellin is great. I'm having a great time here.