Freedom to Colombia

What's your story? Discussions your reasons for going abroad.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: Freedom to Colombia

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Cornfed wrote:
July 8th, 2023, 4:36 pm
kangarunner wrote:
July 8th, 2023, 2:04 pm
I f***ing LOVE COLOMBIA. I LOVE NOT BEING IN AMERICA WITH ALL THE ROBOT, CLONE-LIKE PEOPLE.

This looks like some kind of "gym fail" parody video.
Sounds like guy having sex. :lol:
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

Made Man Tony wrote:
June 17th, 2023, 9:59 am
kangarunner wrote:
December 26th, 2022, 10:10 am
I've been back in the US for over 10 months and can tell everyone here that the majority of this country is a miserable existence. Unless you have some sort of power in America or you love what you do for a living or you have a lot of high quality friends (unlikely for many people), the majority of Americans are on an endless misery treadmill that leads to death.

All of us growing up in America were lied to. The school teachers lied to us. Our parents lied to us because they didn't know any better. Everyone lied to us. The only friends I had who helped me were the people who told me THE HARSH TRUTH. Anyone who doesn't say the truth about life is not your friend.

I think the majority of people in America are robots. At least that's what I see.

There's a spiritual void in this country. Tons of Christian churches but the Christians are not real Christians at all. They're fake and artificial.

The healthcare system is f***ed up.

Another thing is that it seems as if everyone in this country is out to screw over everyone else. If you're a man, then you're in direct competition with every other man.

Everything is overpriced. EVERYTHING. Even when you think you're making enough money to be comfortable, the system figures out a way to screw you over. You can never be truly free in America because of the high costs.

The culture is f***ed up with woke, 100+ gender pronouns, trans this, trans that, what is a woman, what is a man, women have more power than men, and because of this men feel emasculated in society. It's all gone to shit.

The "American Dream" is a big marketing scam. It starts out as a "Dream" and ends with "You're Fukked".

I now despise Americans at this point in my life and I never talk to them or associate with them when I go abroad.

I was in Las Vegas and did enjoy it there. But other than the Strip which is fun, the locals in Vegas stay in their cliques.

Finally now on Jan 14, I will get on a plane out of this black hole and finally experience real freedom.

I will post photos here when I get to Colombia....
Great post bro!

I live in Miami and it's okay I supposed, but you're right, America is quite soulless and a real rat race and I've started to long for a more relaxed pace of life. Most Americans are douchebags too. They might act friendly with their plastic smiles but make no mistake about it. America is all business and competition. They'll stab you as soon as you show them your back!

Miami has some good tale. The foreign born latinas are hot and fun. Not so much the US born americunts.

I'm thinking of latin america. Maybe Colombia or Brazil.

Thanks for the post. I'll check out the videos too.
So you noticed the difference between foreign women in miami and americunt latinas too?Good for you brother.
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

https://playgroundai.com/search?q=huge+breasts
CaptainSkelebob2
Freshman Poster

Post by CaptainSkelebob2 »

69ixine wrote:
August 4th, 2023, 10:36 am
Made Man Tony wrote:
June 17th, 2023, 9:59 am
kangarunner wrote:
December 26th, 2022, 10:10 am
I've been back in the US for over 10 months and can tell everyone here that the majority of this country is a miserable existence. Unless you have some sort of power in America or you love what you do for a living or you have a lot of high quality friends (unlikely for many people), the majority of Americans are on an endless misery treadmill that leads to death.

All of us growing up in America were lied to. The school teachers lied to us. Our parents lied to us because they didn't know any better. Everyone lied to us. The only friends I had who helped me were the people who told me THE HARSH TRUTH. Anyone who doesn't say the truth about life is not your friend.

I think the majority of people in America are robots. At least that's what I see.

There's a spiritual void in this country. Tons of Christian churches but the Christians are not real Christians at all. They're fake and artificial.

The healthcare system is f***ed up.

Another thing is that it seems as if everyone in this country is out to screw over everyone else. If you're a man, then you're in direct competition with every other man.

Everything is overpriced. EVERYTHING. Even when you think you're making enough money to be comfortable, the system figures out a way to screw you over. You can never be truly free in America because of the high costs.

The culture is f***ed up with woke, 100+ gender pronouns, trans this, trans that, what is a woman, what is a man, women have more power than men, and because of this men feel emasculated in society. It's all gone to shit.

The "American Dream" is a big marketing scam. It starts out as a "Dream" and ends with "You're Fukked".

I now despise Americans at this point in my life and I never talk to them or associate with them when I go abroad.

I was in Las Vegas and did enjoy it there. But other than the Strip which is fun, the locals in Vegas stay in their cliques.

Finally now on Jan 14, I will get on a plane out of this black hole and finally experience real freedom.

I will post photos here when I get to Colombia....
Great post bro!

I live in Miami and it's okay I supposed, but you're right, America is quite soulless and a real rat race and I've started to long for a more relaxed pace of life. Most Americans are douchebags too. They might act friendly with their plastic smiles but make no mistake about it. America is all business and competition. They'll stab you as soon as you show them your back!

Miami has some good tale. The foreign born latinas are hot and fun. Not so much the US born americunts.

I'm thinking of latin america. Maybe Colombia or Brazil.

Thanks for the post. I'll check out the videos too.
So you noticed the difference between foreign women in miami and americunt latinas too?Good for you brother.
Yeah bro, foreign latinas in miami are fire. I love it man I love it!!!