Your mind becomes liberated after living abroad

What's your story? Discussions your reasons for going abroad.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Your mind becomes liberated after living abroad

Post by kangarunner »

Most of you Americans have no idea the mental prison you're living in.

I want to explain something to everyone here. Especially those from the US who have not lived abroad.

Someone like myself who was treated like trash in America went through a lot of mental depression living there. A LOT.

Depression is a survival response. Take 2 men against each other. One could kill the other. But the other wants to live. So he backs down and puts his head down and submits to the stronger one. The stronger becomes more confident. And the weaker lives with depression.

Then at 30 I went to Colombia. I spent about 6 consecutive years living outside America mainly in Asia.

I carried with me my depression and anger from America to Asia.

But then, about 2 or 3 years after living abroad, I became free. mentally free.

But for me, after I became free and lived for a period of years as a free man without faggot nasty american pigs around me something happened.

Even though I found SE Asia to be a very free place and saw how happy the locals there were, I started to have more resentment and anger for my old life in America.

And now, instead of depression....it's now turned into acting on that anger against the people who did me wrong in America.

All the newfound freedom and energy I gained from living abroad only gives me the confidence now to act violently on people back in my hometown.

And they will get what's coming to them.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Re: Your mind becomes liberated after living abroad

Post by Voyager1 »

kangarunner wrote:
September 1st, 2023, 10:49 am
All the newfound freedom and energy I gained from living abroad only gives me the confidence now to act violently on people back in my hometown.

And they will get what's coming to them.
Man you sound like a ticking time-bomb. I hope law enforcement has you on their radar.