Why leaving the US is the new American dream (alt media is catching up with me)

What's your story? Discussions your reasons for going abroad.
Winston
Site Admin

Why leaving the US is the new American dream (alt media is catching up with me)

Post by Winston »

Cyrus Janssen now admits that leaving America is the new American dream and talks to the Nomad Capitalist guy about it. See below. It seems the alt media has finally caught up with us. I've been promoting this since 2002 so they ought to give me credit and say "Winston Wu was right all along!"

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Re: Why leaving the US is the new American dream (alt media is catching up with me)

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Winston wrote:
April 28th, 2024, 6:12 pm
Cyrus Janssen now admits that leaving America is the new American dream and talks to the Nomad Capitalist guy about it. See below. It seems the alt media has finally caught up with us. I've been promoting this since 2002 so they ought to give me credit and say "Winston Wu was right all along!"

These people are wasting their time because there is nowhere else to go. The globalist have f***ed over every single country that have deliberately allowed them to with open borders. There are a few exceptions like Japan, India, etc that haven't been invaded but those places have their own problems, and India is kind of dirty and full of aggressive people, especially the men. I wouldn't want to live there. So I wonder who are all these people that want to leave all of a sudden. Is it the new arrivals? Doubt it, or is it whiny black people who never seem satisfied no matter where they go because they need every country to put them above their own people other wise they bitch and cry "racist" if they don't.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Re: Why leaving the US is the new American dream (alt media is catching up with me)

Post by kangarunner »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
April 29th, 2024, 1:01 pm
These people are wasting their time because there is nowhere else to go. The globalist have f***ed over every single country that have deliberately allowed them to with open borders. There are a few exceptions like Japan, India, etc that haven't been invaded but those places have their own problems, and India is kind of dirty and full of aggressive people, especially the men. I wouldn't want to live there. So I wonder who are all these people that want to leave all of a sudden. Is it the new arrivals? Doubt it, or is it whiny black people who never seem satisfied no matter where they go because they need every country to put them above their own people other wise they bitch and cry "racist" if they don't.
Dude you would probably love Colombia. It's low cost and relaxed way of life there. And there's plenty of places in Colombia that don't have the bad reputation of having sexpats like Medellin does.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

Auston Holleman is a young guy who travels the world and is telling men to leave the US to avoid the unfriendly culture.

https://www.youtube.com/@AustonHolleman
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

You were definitely the first and the original - Roosh will have took his cues from you but you did two things to kill it

You went down the conspiracy theory route

You didn't go to Latin America straight after Russia.

When it comes to becoming a name and becoming mainstream, going down the conspiracy theory road will kill it no matter how good your message is - pick one or the other - mainstream or conspiracy theory, you can't do both.

Secondly, you should have gone to Brazil and Colombia in 2000 after your Russia jaunt - if you had done that, nobody would have heard of Roosh - the Philippines is a niche market - if you were a middle aged military veteran then you could have become a good Philippines blogger - I think men of a certain age and standing make good Philippines bloggers - a young guy isn't the right guy in my opinion. I think you missed a massive own goal by not going to Latin America. Roosh and others have copied you but if Roald Amundsen had forgot to bring his flag to plant on the South Pole then it wouldn't have actually mattered if he had got there first.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Winston wrote:
April 28th, 2024, 6:12 pm

These people are wasting their time because there is nowhere else to go. The globalist have f***ed over every single country that have deliberately allowed them to with open borders.*
Every time you sound off like this, you sound like an utter moron.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

I left Europe forever for Asia, living in Japan most of the time since almost 50 years.

However I understand that not everybody can do that, full relocation is not that easy. There are various problems and not even one country is perfect, there are advantages and disadvantages for you wherever you go.

About USA I noticed that Winston is still living there... never relocated fully to any other country.

USA is not the dream - surely not the no. 1 nation - but it is still better in USA compared to many other countries worldwide.

it's depends more on the individual, especially financial situation, age, health etc.

USA is listed in most surveys I have seen for 'Happy Living' around no. 30.
Critical points in USA always mentioned are health care, crime, confusing laws...also a totally broken dating scene...

Positive points are your US passport, which is good for travel in many countries worldwide, and also the US currency, the US dollar is welcome quite everywhere you go. Also within USA it's not the same everywhere, maybe you could find a place which fits you...

Smaller countries in Europe are listed higher than USA.

However many countries in Africa, Middle East, Latin America etc. are listed far lower - life is not stable there, poverty, war zone, organized crime, but also horrible climate, not welcome by the government etc....
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

These people are wasting their time because there is nowhere else to go. The globalist have f***ed over every single country that have deliberately allowed them to with open borders....
Not really, the world is not the same everywhere - but you will find in some ways countries are often similar operating, like passport/visa services, hotels, ATMs, airports/airlines, phone/internet, many products are sold by large international companies almost everywhere worldwide....

Open borders are a 50/50 matter - it is now much easier to travel around worldwide than ever before in search for a comfortable life. As long as you have money of course.

Of course unfortunately this means also more illegals, low-life, criminals etc. moving on from country to country.