Poll: Should racist topics be allowed in this forum?

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.

Should racist topics be allowed on this forum?

Yes. Free speech is the most important thing. If someone can't handle it or avoid the topic, that's their problem.
60%
No. They are offensive and may alienate people from this movement. Such topics divide us rather than unite us.
40%

Total votes: 45
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 6:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

lone_yakuza wrote:Why is humanity so f***ed up?
identification with form rather than formless awareness.
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

lone_yakuza wrote:Seriously, I feel like we can only ever band together as HUMANS if aliens invade.
this is very true, ive seen it first hand. they band together to keep the prods out. then when ethnic immigration is involed, those exact same catholics and prods band together as whites against "the mud". what a travesty it is to be a slave to your own mind, especially when you dont even realize its the case.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

lone_yakuza wrote:
As for white men, especially Anglo-western european American men.... 40%-50% of Asian American Girls want to suck your dicks long time.... mainly because of media manipulation, and even if they are 20 years old and you are a 60 year old geezer.

Many Asian girls all over SE Asia and East Asia want to suck your dicks as well. Many girls are learning English in hopes of getting a foreign husband. This is a phenomenon happening mainly in Japan and China, and to a lesser extent in Korea. I see a lot of this when I look at penpal profiles or talk to family I have back in Asia/Japan or acquaintances living in Asia. I know expat men living in Korea and Japan who have an extremely easy time getting girls and they are pretty average looking.

and remember that at least you have a whole region of women (SE asian/malaysian and certain E Asian women), albeit slutty, that want your dick...

Really I find it EXTREMELY surprising that there are even anglo/white American guys on here when there are so many Asian American girls and girls of all ethnicities around the world who want to suck your dicks. Only way you guys have problems getting those girls is if you have major problems elsewhere in your lives.. because like it or not, simply being white gives you a gigantic leg up.
--------------

For Asian American guys, I'm thinking that some PUA study, self improvement both physically and mentally, will be needed to be able to take out competition or potential cockblockers.

----------------------

Anyways, there isn't really much to "bring together" because dating abroad and here in the US is fundamentally different for Asian guys when compared to white guys. One group has Hollywood imagery and colonialism to give them gigantic boosts while the other group (Asian guys) has pretty much nothing except very negative Hollywood imagery... but thank god the Korean wave is making us look good to some European girls.
Is there anything here that we are supposed to get upset about? If opportunities weren't better elsewhere, i suppose we would stay with "our own". That's why we call it... HA!

White men who come on here have got to get used to the idea of Black guys going to Germany or Sweden and getting the blonde. Just the way it is. We can spend our time and spiritual energy trying to cockblock, like the proverbial dog-in-the-manger, or we can go get what WE want, that we CAN GET, that WANTS US.

You too.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Jackal wrote:I don't think the issue is so much about racism as it is about basic ettiquette. If a person wants to rant about a certain race or has some well-thought-out ideas about a certain race, I really don't care.
However, saying things along the lines of "You're race xyz, so go f**k yourself!" is just plain rude.

How about just prohibiting racial insults directed at members? That's the key difference between the sentences "I hate nig**rs" and "OMG you're a stupid nig**r!"

Adults can discuss ideas. Children just lob insults at one another.
This is a good start.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Winston wrote:How about we do some sort of compromise?

Is there a middle ground here between racist and non-racist? Is there such a thing as semi-racist? If so, how do we define it?

How about this: We let odbo post all his racist stuff in the racial board, but nowhere else, and those offended by it can simply stay out of the racial board. What do you all think? Would this be a fair compromise between free speech and offensive behavior?
I think most of the time - not always - Odbo has posted the pics - often very funny and truthful, though insulting and sometimes disgusting - only in reponse to anti-White diatribes or rants. So I think you have to look at the context. Provoked or unprovoked.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Disillusioned_American wrote:No, don't BAN any kind of taboo discussions; that would make this place seem too politically correct and limiting. I think you have the right idea Winston; let people say what they feel they need to say, but keep moderation tight so that some of these race-related arguments don't snowball out of control.
Yes.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

zboy1 wrote: My god Odbo, LOL. You know it's a fact you get away with murder here; try posting any of your posts on other forums (unless it's Stormfront, Vanguard, or American Renaissance), and see how far you can get away with it. I've been extremely lenient with you, bro. I never once threatened you with a banning--I only asked you to stop posting racist images and pictures because of all the complaints I've been receiving from new members to the site.
Why are you censoring anyone or threatening anyone with anything? I thought you were only given mod status to get rid of spammers. I knew this would happen. Politically correct agents worm their way into forums, gain mod status and then slowly turn the screws, and pretty soon only other politically correct spambots are able to post.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Should racist topics be allowed on this forum?

Post by Cornfed »

Jester wrote: Also I was a little uncomfortable with one thread about treating women as prisoners etc. I didn't say anything, because I figured Cornfed just needed to blow off steam, or describe his own personal wish-fulfillment fantasy. But we have to remember that this not a closed forum. Everything posted here is visible to the world, indexed by google, and read with interest by intelligence and police agencies. But if we are cleaning up just a little, that's one thread I would suggest looking at, as well.
So we shouldn't discuss what to do in a post-ZOG world? Seems a little short sighted.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Should racist topics be allowed on this forum?

Post by Jester »

Cornfed wrote:
Jester wrote: Also I was a little uncomfortable with one thread about treating women as prisoners etc. I didn't say anything, because I figured Cornfed just needed to blow off steam, or describe his own personal wish-fulfillment fantasy. But we have to remember that this not a closed forum. Everything posted here is visible to the world, indexed by google, and read with interest by intelligence and police agencies. But if we are cleaning up just a little, that's one thread I would suggest looking at, as well.
So we shouldn't discuss what to do in a post-ZOG world? Seems a little short sighted.
I assume you're joking.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Btw can someone explain why is it not racist when black man calls other black man 'nigga' but when white man does its considered racist.
I have black women friend in Australia and I call her nigga all the time and we laugh at it, yet some blacks would get upset
Nigga comes from negro, meaning black so wtf is problem

if your call me 'vanilla' or whatever I wouldnt mind
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Huh, I don't think calling people "goyim" is racist or overly insensitive. Goyim are non-jews of the westerner variety, and while goyim are considered to be just below animals(that can be robbed, killed or raped without repercussions mind you), if you don't like it, take it up with your jewish masters. :P

Racial topics should go in that racial forum down there.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

zboy1 wrote:Winston, what do we do with Odbo than? Do we let him continue to use racial slurs and post racial images, or do we just let him do whatever he wants? I think Jackal has it right:

"How about just prohibiting racial insults directed at members? That's the key difference between the sentences "I hate nig**rs" and "OMG you're a stupid nig**r!" Adults can discuss ideas. Children just lob insults at one another."
I would be fine with that. Would everyone else? This means though, that you would have to allow him to post all those racist images too. They are in a gray area.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Ginger
Freshman Poster

Post by Ginger »

:)
Last edited by Ginger on July 14th, 2013, 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I do not promise to be gingerly :P
Ginger
Freshman Poster

Post by Ginger »

:)
Last edited by Ginger on July 14th, 2013, 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I do not promise to be gingerly :P