Is Philippines the easiest country to get laid?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: ANSWER

Post by djfourmoney »

Rock wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
Wouldn't it make sense to go where tall Asian women exist if that's what you want?

South Korea, China and Japan all field moderately successful Olympic Women's Volleyball Teams and Basketball Teams. PI, not so much.

As long as you aren't in your mid to late 40's and chasing women around half your age you shouldn't have much difficulty.
How do u know all this? Have you ever been in my shoes or even traveled once to any of those countries? Every person's experience is different. And the HA situation in countries often changes over time too. I've never gotten anywhere with Japanese girls. But I have tried and been rejected quite a few times by them. Maybe you as a decent looking black guy would fare a lot better in Japan or perhaps even S. Korea.

I've dated 3 Korean girls and even lived with one for a short time. But that was when I was young. S. Korean girls were picky then, have gotten pickier, and most are generally not into foreigners. More importantly, why bother with Japan or S. Korea when i can find same physical types in Taiwan or even China where I have the language edge? But after 20s, those markets get a lot tougher so your rejection rate goes way up. Plus, the types I go for in China have gotten a lot pickier with the flood of newly rich local guys and a lot of Taiwan girls seem to have changed somewhat too post Facebook age.

Also, I'm not looking for giants. Just girls who are reasonably tall or at least not too short, preferably with some good curves. Phils is certainly worth exploring in spite of all the drawbacks and pitfalls discussed here before. And I've already met a lot of interesting people there and had a some great times. Anyone remember Pinay Teacher? She's another example of a Pinay forum member I met from a modest middle class background who was very well spoken in English. There are actually a significant percentage of these types to be found, predominantly in Metro Man, many of whom never attended the 3 elite schools which Mr. S brought up in another post.
I understand man I was just saying, Its pretty obvious there are taller women in say China than in PI. Strictly looking at profiles off the internet but that isn't the majority.

Good Curves on an Asian woman??? Huh? If you're lucky you'll find one with C cup boozes in my experience. White men don't like asses, so that's why your in PI. You mean a girl that isn't straight up and down with some titties to be crass... I have seen all the above in LA (Chinese, Thai, Japanese, South Korea and Flip) one of my boys is Thai, I've been out with him and often times been the only BM in the group or even in the nightclub.

My experience has shown me that only the darker skinned Asians are interested in me, or FOB women who don't quite understand the our social dynamics (and not that cute).
leavingusa
Freshman Poster

Post by leavingusa »

publicduende wrote:
leavingusa wrote:
publicduende wrote:
leavingusa wrote:First of all you are a p***y whipped PC little mangina, that's obvious to everyone here. You barely qualify as a man and yet you come here to argue against the basic premise of this forum and tell guys to believe you instead of their lying eyes.

He did not say he was focusing on the hottest girls, quit putting words into peoples mouth. He should not have to settle for a fat ugly girl and there are plenty of girls shorter than him, a 5 foot tall girl does not need a guy who is 6'2. They do it because they have daddy gov and make work jobs supporting them so they can afford to be picky. Most guys have very few options because of this.

Second, the ugly ones have shitty personalities because they get rode hard and put away wet every weekend by guys 3 and 4 notches above them. If a girl is a 5 she goes out with 8s because being an 8 here gets you a cup of coffee.

They don't want to settle for a guy on their level because in their minds that's what they think they deserve. Of course they end up as miserable cat ladies but in the meantime Joe average isn't getting squat.
Firstly, dear Leaving a**, the basic premise of this forum is in itself quite debatable, as his main proponent (Winston) is anything but happier abroad. Secondly, where have I told LY to go for fat and ugly girls? I was simply advising him not to focus on looks but on personality. You could have a perfectly feminine, nice girl who is also chubby (not necessarily fat as in "obese") and fine with it. See, even your few statements above keep confirming me how wrong this attitude is: always there giving yourselves and people around you numbers. A "5" who goes out with an "8", a male "8" who will be rejected by "6"'s. Perhaps you're too locked in your self-referential "go for the best" world to understand how childish and pathetic you sound to anyone who's not from the US of A. This forum might have a bias on US members, yet this doesn't mean you and your culture of appearance and material wealth is all there is in the world.

Let me tell you something, just to settle this debate for good. Any permutation of inner and outer beauty, any mix of good personality and good looks is permitted by nature. There is absolutely no point arguing that a fat girl will have a shitty personality because she will have been everybody's slut: it might be right in a few cases, and completely off the mark for all others. If you actually had a life outside this forum, by now you would have probably met gorgeous girls with a good personality, ugly girls with an irresistible personality, stuck-up hotties and even stuck-up uglies. You wouldn't probably be much happier than you are now, but you would have at least a wider sample of women on which to base your narrative.
Knock off the mealy mouthing and back peddling..

All you do is give people a hard time over nothing and split hairs to promote your anti-male, cock blocking agenda.

Leaving your hair splitting bullshit aside, you told that guy he had to settle for a fat ugly troll because he's 5'6 and Asian. He was not going for the best, he wants a girl that doesn't make him sick, don't put words in people's mouths.

You also said because he's Asian he has to lower his expectations.

Maybe you can explain for the class why Asian men don't deserve attractive women? I want to hear it.
Wouldn't it be better to just go and read the actual post, to see who is putting words in whose mouth? All I have told LY is not to rule out girls who he would believe are not at the same level as him, and at least try to understand if they have a personality, a heart and most importantly if something deep, serious and mutual could develop. This is what every sensible human being, perhaps outside the US, would do from the moment of their dating debut till the moment they die. Having said that, some "fat ugly trolls" might have more inner qualities than those beach hotties everybody seems to be drooling for. Seeing is believing. Even less I am implying he should lower his standards because he's Asian. I would give the above advice to any young man in his 20's, regardless of race and level of physical attractiveness.
He said he was avoiding fatties and fuglies and you said stop going after girls who look like Jessica Alba. Not cool. Sure you said chubby, euphemisms don't fool anyone.

Meanwhile AW could give a shit how nice a guy is, he has to play nice but they can continue judging him on his height, car, house, and status. Of course that is why he must lower his standards to a woman beneath him in looks, to appease their desire to have a man much better than them.

So the end result is every man has to settle and every woman gets a bargain, that is the practical result of what you advocate.

I don't care how good a woman's personality, I like a nice person but if she doesn't turn me on physically then it's no good. I may as well f**k a donkey. Hey why stop at unattractive women? A lot of gay guys and shemales are probably nice people, maybe he should expand his search to include them while AW continue complaining that Mr. Big won't commit.

And a person's body says a lot about their personality. I would never let myself get "chubby", that's disrespectful to your partner and betrays a lack of self esteem. You are what you do.

Here's an idea:

How about women who are 5'2 stop going after guys who are 6'0 instead of this guy just because Mr 6'0 says wtf I'll hit it a couple times? Perhaps they should lower their standards and in doing so not end up a 40 year old cat woman? Noooooooo blasphemy.

Let me tell you something not only does it look dumb in public but in bed it is retarded, I'm tired of women's head being in my chest hair when I'm trying to bang them because the women my height are screwing guys 6'5 feet tall. It is regodamndiculous anatomically.

Hypergamy is out of control. Period.
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

Maker55 wrote:
lavezzi wrote:dont become disheartened ghost. i've been through a similar perspective and it can look a nightmare but there is much light to be found if you just remain true to yourself and what you beleive in. getting laid is the shallowest of pesurits and is only adamently sought by those who have given up on deeper meaning to life. like attracts like without exceptions, thats whats important to remember.
Are you a monk by any chance?
no. i just understand that at any given moment it is ME who is holding myself back rather than circumstances outside of my control. i dont all day every day point my finger at aspects of reality located outside of myself and dictate how they should conform to my idea of the way things should be simply because i have created a dependency on it being so in my own mind. this has a tendency to cause much delusion and further distort reality. if you change yourself you change your circumstances automatically because you no longer focus on and define your reality by them and also due to law of attraction which im trying to learn exactly how it works. what is seen as power is really the opposite, slavery. true power comes from knowing who you are through wisdom and understanding that we are denied access to, deliberately or not, in order to perpetuate the hierarchical beleif system which governs society. we live in a time of great technological advancement which has been very positive, but has also had some very negative counteractive effects. its instilled a sense of pessimism and hopelessness into humanity due to overly logical or left brained thinking in terms of how we view self relating to the world. we need to balance the intellectual advancement with wisdom which has fallen to all time lows in the general populous. this will propell our species towards its natural state of harmony and equilibrium.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 25th, 2018, 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

is defining various things into "isms" and despising them going to change anything? we all agree to some degree or another about the various things which result in negative effetcts to our lives and society at large, but what about the root cause of these issues? that is where our attention should be and it boils down to US not taking resposibility for ourselves and always depending on others for everything from guidence about how the world is to personal fulfilment. by complaining and arguing we are demonstrating the qualities responsible for the very problems in the first place. stop constantly giving your power away and start practising and demonstrating the qualities of a real man such as those required to sustain the patriarical society of old you so idealize.

i may well come across as a narssisistic asshole here and offend some people and make them dislike me, but that is of zero concern or importance to me. what is of importace is that every word i write here is a genuine attempt to aspire others to truth and betterment for themselves. are the words you write here an attempt to do so? or do they simply consist of you venting your frustrations which arise out of your own insecurities in the hopes that others will validate these views you are clinging to for a sense of security? that is the first question i would like you to ask yourselves. i have no insecurities or sense of need for my views to be validated because mine actually consist of a level of understanding originating from within oneself which liberates me from the hellish mental trappings inherited from societally imposed viewpoints, not just information originating from without oneself which actually acheives nothing at all but pushes you further into delusion and perhaps in the case of this site exports your delusions overseas where more will inevitably be garnished and the cycle will continue. i could easily stay here in a culture im not particularly fond of without any women or luxuries and live completely blissfuly simply due to the power of my internal understanding about how things truly are, but instead i wish to share this invaluabe understanding with you all and as many others as i can so to liberate you from your self imposed denial of the true fulfilment and happiness you are naturally entitled to.
Last edited by lavezzi on November 13th, 2012, 3:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 25th, 2018, 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

lavezzi wrote:is defining various things into "isms" and despising them going to change anything? we all agree to some degree or another about the various things which result in negative effetcts to our lives and society at large, but what about the root cause of these issues? that is where our attention should be and it boils down to US not taking resposibility for ourselves and always depending on others for everything from guidence about how the world is to personal fulfilment. by complaining and arguing we are demonstrating the qualities responsible for the very problems in the first place. stop constantly giving your power away and start practising and demonstrating the qualities of a real man such as those required to sustain the patriarical society of old you so idealize.

i may well come across as a narssisistic asshole here and offend some people and make them dislike me, but that is of zero concern or importance to me. what is of importace is that every word i write here is a genuine attempt to aspire others to truth and betterment for themselves. are the words you write here an attempt to do so? or do they simply consist of you venting your frustrations which arise out of your own insecurities in the hopes that others will validate these views you are clinging to for a sense of security? that is the first question i would like you to ask yourselves. i have no insecurities or sense of need for my views to be validated because mine actually consist of a level of understanding originating from within oneself which liberates me from the hellish mental trappings inherited from societally imposed viewpoints, not just information originating from without oneself which actually acheives nothing at all but pushes you further into delusion and perhaps in the case of this site exports your delusions overseas where more will inevitably be garnished and the cycle will continue. i could easily stay here in a culture im not particularly fond of without any women or luxuries and live completely blissfuly simply due to the power of my internal understanding about how things truly are, but instead i wish to share this invaluabe understanding with you all and as many others as i can so to liberate you from your self imposed denial of the true fulfilment and happiness you are naturally entitled to.
Lavezzi, you write some deep stuff. Before you post, would you mind going back through it, and editing it -
at least
---separate paragraphs
---add commas, and/or semicolons.

If possible also:
---break up long sentences
---add CAPITALIZATION

Thanks in advance.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Jester wrote: Lavezzi, you write some deep stuff. Before you post, would you mind going back through it, and editing it -
at least
---separate paragraphs
---add commas, and/or semicolons.

If possible also:
---break up long sentences
---add CAPITALIZATION

Thanks in advance.
HERE HERE!
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 6:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

lone_yakuza wrote:I'd rather stab my own heart out with my katana than be forced to let some very fat, ugly (pig/wide-nosed/messed up face), slob of a girl ride on my dick.
That's very Japanese of you, but a katana is difficult to stab yourself in the heart with. What you're looking for is a Tanto.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tant%C5%8D

lone_yakuza wrote:The fact that I would only be willing to date a girl that is 5.5-7.5/10 because I am a 6.5 is because I believe in eugenics. That includes applying eugenics to myself.

I would never go after a supermodel or 8+/10 because I know I am not worthy of them. I would also never go after a girl less than a 5.5/10 because they are not worthy of me. When I am talking about these numbers like rating myself between a 6.5 and 7.5, I do it by factoring in my looks, my intelligence/schooling/class backgroujnd, my natural talents (martial arts, music, art, eye for beauty, determination), my discipline in keeping myself fit and strong, my interest in health and fitness, and of course personality. And I do this as objectively as possible. So it is not just based on looks.
We have to stop using this 1 to 10 attractiveness grading system as it's based on a lot of faulty thinking. I know it is from one's "mental estimation" of beauty but there's no factual basis for it being accurate or even reasonable. It makes me cringe as an engineering student every time people use incorrect or unsubstantiated measurements.

There's plenty of real life experiences to lead to me conclude that for significant enough portions of attractiveness, it is purely subjective. Girls that I have found to be living goddesses have maybe been given a "meh" by my male friends and vice versa. I also noticed that a lot of the white women I find attractive are considered plain or even ugly by white guys. Additionally, I noticed that white guys are a lot of the times attracted to asian girls I would never give a second look at. It's too subjective to tell.

Attractiveness is also at least partially a cultural thing. I remember a news report about am African country's president and his wife meeting with Obama. She was rather "plump" and would not be considered attractive in the US at all, but there was a note in the new report that said "In her country, she is considered attractive." I found that rather amusing. You might have also noticed that girls in NE Asia are attracted to rather girly looking Korean popstars, while girls here prefer a more "macho" look.

If you must use a measurement of beauty, use the millihelen :lol:

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/millihelen

lone_yakuza wrote:The same can be said of old money WASPS who look for suitors who are worthy of their well educated, beautiful, refined, multi-talented, Ivy-league graduate daughters who would rate 7.5-8.5/10. People of similar "level" should marry other people of simlar "level" and I hold myself to that standard/rule as well. And that is why i believe in eugenics for the betterment of the human race. If I am inferior in some way or have some crippling disease that can be passed on, it is my duty not to reproduce for the betterment of mankind. If people all thought this way, I guarantee that the next generation would be much more beautiful, smart, intelligent, strong, talented, and disease free than this generation.
Only men are proponents of eugenics.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... onica.html
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

lone_yakuza wrote:You have some good advice. And I do take personality and intelligence into account. After all, I am a pretty deep thinker and care about the world's issues, so I do not want some girl even if she is pretty, if she cannot think for herself or only cares about makeup.

But if it is the choice between a stupid, near retarded but beautiful girl and a fat, fugly, somewhat intelligent whale who does not know how to take care of herself and does not have the willpower to keep fit or at least look presentable, I would choose the beautiful+stupid girl hands down. I'd rather stab my own heart out with my katana than be forced to let some very fat, ugly (pig/wide-nosed/messed up face), slob of a girl ride on my dick. But most of the girls I have met who are intelligent also happen to be good looking. Most of the girls I have met with inferior intelligence tend to also have inferior looks, inferior personality, and inferior willpower to keep themselves fit.

You said that figuring out what one wants in a relationship/what they want in a partner tells them something about themselves. Well I think it does. I care a lot about looks. Because I care a lot about my own looks. I do my best to keep myself in shape, aesthetic, and strong. So I am not being hypocritical. I hold girls to the same standard I hold myself. I care about my strength, my ability to fight, my talents, my intelligence, my potential for a good job in the healthcare field, my potential to do some good in this evil world. The fact that I would only be willing to date a girl that is 5.5-7.5/10 because I am a 6.5 is because I believe in eugenics. That includes applying eugenics to myself.

I would never go after a supermodel or 8+/10 because I know I am not worthy of them. I would also never go after a girl less than a 5.5/10 because they are not worthy of me. When I am talking about these numbers like rating myself between a 6.5 and 7.5, I do it by factoring in my looks, my intelligence/schooling/class backgroujnd, my natural talents (martial arts, music, art, eye for beauty, determination), my discipline in keeping myself fit and strong, my interest in health and fitness, and of course personality. And I do this as objectively as possible. So it is not just based on looks.

The same can be said of old money WASPS who look for suitors who are worthy of their well educated, beautiful, refined, multi-talented, Ivy-league graduate daughters who would rate 7.5-8.5/10. People of similar "level" should marry other people of simlar "level" and I hold myself to that standard/rule as well. And that is why i believe in eugenics for the betterment of the human race. If I am inferior in some way or have some crippling disease that can be passed on, it is my duty not to reproduce for the betterment of mankind. If people all thought this way, I guarantee that the next generation would be much more beautiful, smart, intelligent, strong, talented, and disease free than this generation.
Look, I appreciate your discipline in taking care of yourself holistically, body and soul, so to speak. In this kind of world, where society and media have taught us that it's always good to "indulge" as it guarantees fatter profits for the usual consumer good corporations, youngsters like you are a rarity. I am not being sarcastic, I really respect people like you. You say you have met quite a few young women who were both intelligent, well educated and also good looking. Didn't you pursue them? Were all of them foreigners and unkeen to commit on a long-term relationship? Tell us more about this, as it's not quite clear.

As for your mention of eugenics, it's a notorious can of worms in any debate on human relationships. Its biological and genetical premises have been refuted long time ago, when the mechanism of recessive gene propagation became clearer. Basically, it would be nice to be certain or almost certain that with a healthy, physically attractive and intelligent partner, your offspring will be more beautiful, stronger, smarter etc. In fact, it's not like that, as good traits could disappear and, just as easily, bad traits (such as predisposition to diseases, if not actual birth defects) appear, all depending on the different mix of carriers. Not to mention all the kind of prenatal issues and random mutations that may further "spoil the recipe". I can say that by experience, as I have myself an eye condition similar to strabismum (surgically corrected when I was a kid) which is entirely due to an infection my Mom had when she was 2 or 3 months pregnant with me. The only well-known thing, which is down to common sense as much as genetics, is that mixed-race offspring is usually stronger, smarter and physically more attractive. So, in a way, your openness to partnering with a foreign woman is perfectly legitimate.

At the end of the day, you sound like a very smart and balanced young man. You are making some rational choices to maximise your chances of success in life, and even having fun in the process. Brilliant! Thing is, as Pascal beautifully put it, "love has reasons which reason cannot understand". Love speaks a different language, which may share a few words with your vocabulary of rational, disciplined life choices, with your eugenics planning and your numeric beauty standards. Or maybe not. You have probably learned a great deal about yourself and what you want from life. Now all you probably need to add to your arsenal is a few emotions: learn what a woman wants, and how to feel in love with a woman. Perhaps it's more direct experience that you are lacking: just meet as many girls as possible, without any expectations, keeping your judgment lifted for as long as possible and trying to get whatever they can give you. Absorb their words, their motions, their (many) idiosyncrasies. Love them for how they look like, for how common or how different from you they think, for all their defects and mistakes. I know many women love to mask their insecurities behind a wall of mistrust, and it's partly our job to melt that ice and enter the core. I have met girls for different cultures in my life and I can tell you, like many other posters here, that Latin American and Filipinas are much simpler, more spontaneous and easier to get intimate with. Perhaps you could skip the hard bit of AWs and focus on those to start with. In the end, the ingredients could be a million different ones, but the final outcome is always the same: bake the cake and eat it. Good luck!
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Ghost wrote:Feminism is not the only -'ism' I despise. You would see from reading certain other posts, but just being on this forum and seeing its vast topics should tip you off: many of us here also despise consumerism, corporatism, statism, totalitarianism and others. Far from paranoia, and far from one 'ism' that I despise and focus on. And do you not see how they work together to increase misery? Do you believe that people will act rationally or morally when living within an environment directly opposed to it? Foolishness. Imagine for a moment, why, in this society, that women would seek to move up to a "better" man, even if it was not rational? Think, feminism and consumerism can aid each other, one to unleash hypergamy, the other to set it rabid. And note as well that a woman will often be rewarded for moving from man to man, climbing that ladder. Indeed, I have heard of dignity and self control, love and respect, and mourn them...go preach it to American women, it is they who need to learn them.

America produces lots of bad men, but excels at producing bad females. And fortune in having good, close friends I have managed to find in this wretched society. I was out with a several good friends a couple of days ago and got the notion that if my society could be like that at large, then I would scarcely find a need to leave, perhaps even in the absence of female companionship.

I am fortunate to have who I have in my life and what I have, and I find much contentment from it...but I cringe at how this society has thrown love away. All have heard of it...even you, but it is, as you use it, a hollow platitude to seduce and even browbeat lonely men in the midst of the cultural rot. Love is something this world knows nothings about. It calls out for it, throwing it about fancifully, speaking of it as a fairy tale, but making believe that it really is such, and so it is a corruption of what love is...and it does not separate from anything else: society to protect it and people to live it.

Monogamy is dead. The truest fairy tale - for every man a woman and for every woman a man - lies dead, counterfeited by elevating base feelings of lust and excitement to something sacred. Feminism fought to cast off the "chains" of tradition and let loose hypergamy and matriarchy to chew men through until dead.

Those who see and speak truth experience misery, at first at least. Those who deceive become smug in their bullshit.
The environment can be as bad and f***ed up as you like, yet it's not very productive to be moaning about it all the time, without trying hard to find an an alternative, a fitting way to developing healthier human relationships. From some other posts of yours I can see you sound like you're depressed, you've given up and using the evils of the world as a pretext to legitimate your (perceived) failure, your state of social disconnect. Well, don't. This is what part of this forum is about: find happiness in something else, go and discover the world and the beauty in other cultures, perhaps those the farthest apart from our toxic, decaying Anglo-Western flavour. You shouldn't really care whether the rest of the world knows about love or not. The important thing is: do you know about love? Are you interesting in knowing about it, even once in your life? Love is not dead, if it's alive for you, and those who love you back. I have felt in love, deeply and completely in love with somebody, at least three times in my life. My first love was my Granny, who brought me up like a second mom and who I loved as such until she died, a good 16 years now. My current one is Monica, my wife, with whom it wasn't love at first sight, yet whom I have learned to love fully over time. We have been together for 6 years, of which almost 4 as a married couple, and every new day with her I still find myself like the boy in the proverbial candy shop, where there's always a new jar to open, a new colour and flavour to sample. I am feeling completed and loved like never in my life, and I put down part of this qualiy to the fact Monica is Colombian, from a traditional and more "inertial" culture when it comes to man/woman relationships and long term commitment. And this is what brought me here: share my happiness, rather than listen to other people's misery elevated to the power of ultimate, universal and unavoidable truth.

Monogamy is not dead. It's the measure of mutual trust with your partner, that will determine how faithful one is to the other. I have never cheated on my wife and pretty sure she never cheated on me. On a few occasions we have opened up and spoken openly about our mutual fantasies. I made no secret to her that I would like to have threesomes with some hot Latinita, maybe when we visit Colombia later on this Xmas, and she told me about her bi-lesbo fantasies with a fair-skinned, big-boobed woman. That we may well be acting on such fantasies at some point, it's without doubt. Monogamy doesn't have to mean boredom, or bottling up certain intimate desires that are best cooked and eaten within the couple, before they rot and find an outlet elsewhere. I for one value lust and excitement as much as I value love. I agree with you when you say that the former is much easier to find in the current "mercantilist" view of human relationships, all based on indulgence and pleasure at no added cost. Yet, one must find the tools to explore the world looking for that added value, for that precious flower that will blossom into love.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Dragon wrote:
If you must use a measurement of beauty, use the millihelen :lol:

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/millihelen
Funny!
I have to share this with some educated folks.
Amazing to see these robber-baron families poisoned by their own swill.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 6:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

lone_yakuza wrote: I would also like to note:

^I would choose the chick in the middle or the chick to the right. The chick to the left is too skinny. So when I say I dislike fugly fat girls, I am not talking about pleasantly curvy girls/women and women who are able to keep their figure.

^This is what I mean by fat/fugly.

-------------------

Back on topic, being a foreigner in the Philippines, by itself, may be a huge factor of attraction for girls because of the social/political/economic situation on the islands and in relation to the rest of the world. Women are generally attracted to status or money or both and perhaps think foreigners are more "adventurous" (or else why would the foreigners be there in the first place?) So these girls may see that as very attractive and thus be more likely to hit on foreigners.
You seem to have good taste in my view. That 3rd girl is very sexy to my eyes and middle girl might be somewhat interesting, esp. if she has a firm protruding butt. But I wouldn't be able to get hard for that first girl even if u slipped me Viagra or Cialus (well perhaps I could close my eyes and imagine that she is the third most curvy one).

I also agree that girl at bottom is totally unattractive (just as bad as first one above to me). It not just about being chubby but also having some vertical advantage and alluring curves.

BTW, there are ways to become taller. Cosmetic motivated leg lengthening surgery is done well in France and not as well in China and various other countries - 1 to 2 inches can be added to femur and/or tibula for a total of 2-4 inches. Also, some doctors insert implants into the skin under the head to give patient nearly 1 extra inch, lol.