Help!

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
ryanx
Freshman Poster

Post by ryanx »

Are you super sereal? lol. Seriously, why even 'dictate' to the kid and bash someone else's opinion while you are at it? The OP posted on another thread he wants long term relationship someday

Hey kid, you are gonna end up like this guy if you start taking advice from him. Better be on your own than end up posting bitter woman-hater stuff someday.
First of all it's "surreal" and not "sereal", but that aside, what else would you be expected to say as a Western infected female when confronted with logic? Your soul sisters all over the world are spewing the same claptrap:You must be bitter, you must be a woman hater...blah blah!

There is nothing I love more than women; I have had the exquisite pleasure of making love to hundreds of them - some gorgeous - over the years and 'God' and health willing, I hope to continue for many more years. So put that in your pipe and smoke it! lol.

I was just warning the 'kid' whilst he is still young enough, so he does not end up another mangina like publicduende.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Ginger
Freshman Poster

Post by Ginger »

Deleted my own post :)
Last edited by Ginger on June 26th, 2013, 7:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
I do not promise to be gingerly :P
Ginger
Freshman Poster

Post by Ginger »

Last edited by Ginger on June 26th, 2013, 6:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
ryanx
Freshman Poster

Post by ryanx »

Please learn READING COMPREHENSION. Thanks.
Perhaps I should IMPROVE my reading comprehension??
Tsk tsk tsk, I did mean 'super sereal' and not 'surreal'. Do your research.

And please do learn reading comprehension and stop putting your own paranoia on my posts. Thanks.

Your sweeping generalizations and projection says a lot. Dude, get a life, and again, I am super sereal lol.
Who cares what you meant....Anyways, I did some research and found out that women when confronted with logical reasoning start labeling you and attacking you as a sad loser who needs to get a life!

The gist of my response to your previous posts was that women are totally useless when it comes to dating advice...but all I hear from you is what a bitter, paranoid, woman-hater I am. Could you be any more of a typical woman?
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Hey man, don't be hating on Ginger. Bad advice is bad advice. You sound like you're on steroids. Just let it go.
Ginger
Freshman Poster

off thread: David

Post by Ginger »

Last edited by Ginger on June 26th, 2013, 5:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ginger
Freshman Poster

Post by Ginger »

Last edited by Ginger on June 26th, 2013, 5:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ginger
Freshman Poster

off topic: ryanx

Post by Ginger »

ryanx wrote:
Are you super sereal? lol. Seriously, why even 'dictate' to the kid and bash someone else's opinion while you are at it? The OP posted on another thread he wants long term relationship someday

Hey kid, you are gonna end up like this guy if you start taking advice from him. Better be on your own than end up posting bitter woman-hater stuff someday.
First of all it's "surreal" and not "sereal", but that aside, what else would you be expected to say as a Western infected female when confronted with logic? Your soul sisters all over the world are spewing the same claptrap:You must be bitter, you must be a woman hater...blah blah!

There is nothing I love more than women; I have had the exquisite pleasure of making love to hundreds of them - some gorgeous - over the years and 'God' and health willing, I hope to continue for many more years. So put that in your pipe and smoke it! lol.

I was just warning the 'kid' whilst he is still young enough, so he does not end up another mangina like publicduende.

I understand you feel the need to protect him from people you label as 'feminist' like me. The part I do not understand is why you seem to have a hatred of me. Have you read my initial post for real? It wasn't like I was trying to make a sissy of the OP, please see my response to OP above especially the parts I highlighted in blue.

I do not understand why you feel the need to validate yourself by bragging you've bedded a lot of women, and cited it as a proof that you love women. I've eaten a lot of broccoli, it doesn't serve as proof if I love it or not other than if one feels the need to have a sense of validation about loving veggies.

By the way, PD is happily married as of now, whereas I recall you are twice my age and unhappy in a foreign country, so you must be complimenting PD by saying he is a mangina.

ryanx wrote:
Please learn READING COMPREHENSION. Thanks.
Perhaps I should IMPROVE my reading comprehension??

I did mean LEARN, but yes I see the error with regards the term I used, I should have said please orient self to reality because you need to stop seeing things that does not exist.

ryanx wrote:
Tsk tsk tsk, I did mean 'super sereal' and not 'surreal'. Do your research.

And please do learn reading comprehension and stop putting your own paranoia on my posts. Thanks.

Your sweeping generalizations and projection says a lot. Dude, get a life, and again, I am super sereal lol.
Who cares what you meant....Anyways, I did some research and found out that women when confronted with logical reasoning start labeling you and attacking you as a sad loser who needs to get a life!

The gist of my response to your previous posts was that women are totally useless when it comes to dating advice...but all I hear from you is what a bitter, paranoid, woman-hater I am. Could you be any more of a typical woman?

See how you have made up your mind and labeled me.

It is obvious you wanted me to get angry so you can troll my responses and therefore feel more validated. Tsk tsk tsk.

You speak of logic, and yet, if you do understand what logic means, you should have been more careful of flinging accusations to my direction.

1. You've labeled me as a 'typical woman' (whatever that means in your vocabulary)
2. you've said women are totally useless in giving dating advice (and yet you still read my posts and attacks it, what does that give you?)
3. you said "who cares what you mean", which simply means that whatever I say, you will find a way to twist it to support your faulty arguments

4. on your other response above, you said "what more can be expected of a western infected female?" This just means you have biased perception of who or what I am all along, hence, no matter what I say or do, it will just give more fuel to your delusion.

Please take time to reflect and read what you post. Maybe that way, you will make more sense instead of seeming like a bitter-woman-hating-paranoid-dweeb. Please exercise the use of what you call 'logical reasoning' which you kept mentioning.

I used to think that with age comes maturity, guess I am wrong.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

No, I was saying ryan had bad advice.
ryanx
Freshman Poster

Post by ryanx »

I've eaten a lot of broccoli, it doesn't serve as proof if I love it or not other than if one feels the need to have a sense of validation about loving veggies.
Even though living in the West has infected your mind (endless chatter), it does not seem to be a terminal case. There could be a glimmer of hope for you yet. Nothing that a good healthy dose of your original culture could not fix. :)
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

ryanx wrote:I was just warning the 'kid' whilst he is still young enough, so he does not end up another mangina like publicduende.
Publicduende...pretty ace guy. Ginger's not infected by the West's problems. I know, because my sister is a hardcore Feminist. This was supposed to be a topic where I ask for help, so please stop insulting people I like.

Return to “Questions and Advice”