'Take care me' Thai Isaan Girls

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Banano
Veteran Poster

'Take care me' Thai Isaan Girls

Post by Banano »

http://www.livingthai.org/stay-away-fro ... girls.html

Anytime I have a conversation with a girl from Isaan well it normally lasts about 5 minutes before I’m over it already. I know many of you guys have married some Isaan girls and I don’t mean this post with any disrespect at all. Actually one of my best mates married a lovely Isaan girl who is honest educated and has a great family. But let’s be honest here and say that the chances of that happening to the majority of guys out there is very slim.

I got a very disturbing email from an acquaintance of mine yesterday basically he’s crying in the email how he lost 3million baht to this Isaan girl who he had loved. He had bought her land a farm and built a new house for his misses, he could only come here a month out of the year but he was doing everything he can to make sure she and her family were happy. He lost his job about 6months ago and couldn’t send any more money for the time being not that they needed much now anyway they had a profitable farm going. He comes over last week and she tells him to basically piss off. Heartbroken he reached out to me but I couldn’t say anything but I told you so.

Now you’d think you find a great girl pull her and her family out of poverty that they would like treat you like a king right? Well a decent person would but in the eyes of many an Isaan girl your just a meal ticket until you stop buying meals. My mate in this case was taking care of her and her family for years and by the time he has a problem they are nowhere to be found, what kind of cruel and evil person does that to a guy.

This isn’t a unique case either guys, I literally know 100′s of guys who have been duped by Isaan girls their large mouths wide cheekbones and dark skin seem to be favored by foreigners coming to Thailand but I honestly think the reason for this is because they are so forward. See a white babydoll Chiang Mai girl won’t walk up to you in the bar! You actually have to work for it but you won’t even get there because these Isaan girls will already be all over you.

The majority of Isaan girls all want one thing, they want to take care of their Mom Dad and extended family. They probably have younger brothers or sisters that are going to school and they want the best for them. The problem is this is their main motivation for trying to find a foreigner. When you meet a Thai girl ask her why she likes foreigners most of the time they will be straight up about it “I want someone take care me and my familyâ€￾. When a girl says that to you it’s best just to walk away. Doesn’t matter how much you like her there are a million girls just like her out there who have a different answer, like “because Thai girls are bad news to me I want try Farangâ€￾. The difference here is the “Take care meâ€￾ girl is only motivated my money and as soon as you can’t take care of her and her family she no longer has a reason to be with you. The “Thai man is badâ€￾ girl is motivated by love and affection and as long as you take care of her heart she will love you forever.

So like the title says stay away from Isaan girls, the majority are lies, cheaters, and whores. But if you honestly do like the Isaan look and you think you’ve found a great girl I urge you dearly to do the “Am I going to screw you over testâ€￾.

The Will My Isaan Girl Screw Me Over Test

Start giving your Isaan girlfriend money to give to her parents. Make it a decent amount say 10,000 baht a month. Do this for 4 months as well as take care of her as well. Say you need to leave the country for 3 weeks and basically go on a holiday. After 1 week say that you have had some problems you’ve lost all your money but you still love her tell her she can stay in the apartment since it’s a 6 months lease but you won’t be back for another 6months. Don’t call her for a week and ask a mate to check in on her see where she’s going who she is with. If she’s not screwing around then come back abruptly and say that you’ve come back and that you need to get a teaching job or something and she needs to get a job now to help you pay for the certificate. If she complains kick her out, if she is enthusiastic to help you out you’ve got a keeper. Week later say you’ve got some of your money back cut the payments down to 3-5 thousand keep her old folks happy and enjoy the rest of you’re life.

But whatever you do don’t ever and I mean this ever put anything in her or her families names. Don’t buy a car or bike or nothing in her name, no such thing as child support or alimony here guys what is your is yours sell it and put it in the bank. Police can’t search bank records without a court order but like I tell people keep your money in the cloud and send it to your Thai bank account like a monthly payment.

You can avoid all this trouble though with what I said is stay away from Isaan girls have your fun with them when you want but don’t go giving them the farm!
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Few days ago I was with chick from Isaan that had 2 boyfriends who send her money from overseas, One is from Sweden the other one is Englishman.
It amazes me how this man mind works, she was with me that night and guy wouldnt stop messaging, telling her how in love he is and other bs that goes with it

The worst thing is she is she is average at best, only reason i banged it bc its free but I wouldnt pay he 1 baht.
According to her , Swedish bf will come to Isaan and build a house so they can live together, 'take care me'

Some falangs deserve to be shot in the head and im super sereal
Ginger
Freshman Poster

Re: 'Take care me' Thai Isaan Girls

Post by Ginger »

:)
Last edited by Ginger on July 3rd, 2013, 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I do not promise to be gingerly :P
Teamsatan
Freshman Poster

Post by Teamsatan »

Ah Isaan girls. Have had 2 strong relationships with Isaan girls.

Certainly they have an ability to hook a man. An unrivalled ability in my opinion.

Thai women seem to have this mysterious way, hard to put it into words but it is very addictive.

I read somewhere that when comparing Thai women to filipina's that the Thai is like a cat and the filipina like a dog. An accurate description.

Most western guys hook up with Isaan girls. Thais in general are extremely xenophobic but the Isaan girl is usually the poorest and therefore much more willing to be with a western man.
Being with a western man gives them a better opportunity to reach their true love...which is money. No more, no less, its money number one.

Having spent some time on the farm up near Udon Thani seeing village life, one thing was extremely apparent. Our worlds are very different and that as a westerner there is no common ground to build a relationship with.
The guys that do live in Isaan with their girl have usually given up on their home country and throw their lot in with their Isaan girl. As one expat told me his main aim is to be worth more to them alive than he is dead.
Otherwise he will be dead or ejected very quickly.

So many tales about Isaan girls, its impossible to tell them all....but if you are lucky enough to find a sweet Isaan girl then go for the ride. They are probably the most wonderful magical women in the world but for every reaction there is an equal and opposite reaction. When your time is up or they find someone with a bigger wallet then they become the coldest hearted women in the world.

Denial of the obvious is common to expats in Thailand.It has to be that way because they have gambled everything they ever had...as long as the money flows they will be ok.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

Great post! You guys can NEVER lose sight of the fact that you have options. I've been to Thailand a half dozen times and I absolutely LOVE the country, the culture, the food and it's people. However, after hearing countless stories of expats being burned by Thai women I quickly came to the conclusion that there is too much difference between the Thai and American lifestyles, religion and customs to overcome. So I love the country but don't trust their women.

On the flip side of the coin we have the Philippines and atleast for me, it's the complete opposite of the above paragraph ie LOVE LOVE LOVE the women but I'm not enamored with living in the Philippines because compared to Thailand it's expensive, loud and the food quality is less than par.

I'm already married to my filipina wife and it's been a brilliant relationship. If all goes well we are looking to retire in Chiang Mai Thailand in 10 years. If you haven't watched JC's videos over at RetireCheapAsia.com I encourage you to view them.

But back to my original argument. You guys HAVE OPTIONS. You are free to mix and match countries and women to find your optimal balance. This site is about THINKING OUTSIDE OF THE BOX so I encourage all of you to do so.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

pete98146 wrote:Great post! You guys can NEVER lose sight of the fact that you have options. I've been to Thailand a half dozen times and I absolutely LOVE the country, the culture, the food and it's people. However, after hearing countless stories of expats being burned by Thai women I quickly came to the conclusion that there is too much difference between the Thai and American lifestyles, religion and customs to overcome. So I love the country but don't trust their women.

On the flip side of the coin we have the Philippines and atleast for me, it's the complete opposite of the above paragraph ie LOVE LOVE LOVE the women but I'm not enamored with living in the Philippines because compared to Thailand it's expensive, loud and the food quality is less than par.

I'm already married to my filipina wife and it's been a brilliant relationship. If all goes well we are looking to retire in Chiang Mai Thailand in 10 years. If you haven't watched JC's videos over at RetireCheapAsia.com I encourage you to view them.

But back to my original argument. You guys HAVE OPTIONS. You are free to mix and match countries and women to find your optimal balance. This site is about THINKING OUTSIDE OF THE BOX so I encourage all of you to do so.
Nice!!

Elegant solution!
FreeYourMind
Freshman Poster

Post by FreeYourMind »

It's not just Thai girls who do this. The key is to always be in charge of your money and don't squander it. This article won't appeal to idealists but it contains a lot of wisdom:

http://www.stickmanweekly.com/ReadersSu ... er5546.htm
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Briffault's Law - from Stickman

Post by Jester »

Ginger
Freshman Poster

Re: Briffault's Law - from Stickman

Post by Ginger »

:)
Last edited by Ginger on July 3rd, 2013, 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I do not promise to be gingerly :P
Falcon
Experienced Poster

'Take care my daughter' Thai Isaan Moms

Post by Falcon »

This funny music video explains it all. :D In the beginning, the young woman's mom says that if she marries a foreigner, she's going to get a house, car, and all the things her family would want in life.

Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

Getting involved with a Thai girl is one of the worst mistakes a Westerner can make. I got sucked into that culture's scene for a while until waking up to what the people generally are like over there behind the masks of artificial smiles.

List of interests while in a relationship with a Thai girl:

1. Money/material possessions
2. Immediate family Mama/Papa
3. Siblings
4. Other relatives
5. Western BF/Husband

A Western BF/Husband will never be number 1 and you will always be considered a cash cow until your milk dries up. The problem with Thais is they have no honor and lying is ingrained in the culture, which they call "saving face". Plus, they hold their emotions within until one day they explode like a volcano and you never know how their aggression will turn out. I've never seen this kind of behavior in other Asians, only Thais.

The problem is that many of the girls have a very exotic look to them and have amazing bodies, which unfortunately makes most guys leave their rational minds behind and start thinking and acting only with their "little" heads.

That's why Filipinas make much better GF's or Wives than other Asians, (IF YOU CAN FIND A GOOD ONE) because you can find the exotic sexy look you want if you are willing to look and wait for the right one to come along, plus there aren't as many cultural barriers and you can at least communicate in basic English.

I would only go for other Asians if I knew their own culture had some kind of inherited honor code as part of the culture. Like I'm sure you could find decent Chinese/Korean or Japanese girl if you looked hard enough, their cultures have set honor codes and they seem to be more willing to bond and sacrifice for their husbands and family with them once they are married and have their own life. Immediate family is still in the picture but it's not an obsessive part of the wife's life anymore unlike with a Thai girl.

Just pump and dump Thai girls, don't marry them.

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

'The problem is that many of the girls have a very exotic look to them and have amazing bodies'

Are you talking about ladyboys?

What about Russian, Brazilian, Colombian, European bodies?

Thai women dont match the above mentioned, especially not ISaan chicks with wide big noses, big mouth, round head, no tits, small ass ,short unless you go for ladyboy

Foreigners go for these sort of women bc they CANT get any better and cheapper anywhere, well maybe PH.IMHO western man/Thai women is total missmatch, wrong on so many levels

if Italian ladies are as easy and cheap as Thai everyone would go to Italy, think about it.

I would rather stick with massage parlours in US than get into relatio with Thai women where you are nothing but walking ATM in her eyes from the moment you met her, ATM to her and her family. Just pump em till pumpinz good,
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

Banano wrote:'The problem is that many of the girls have a very exotic look to them and have amazing bodies'

Are you talking about ladyboys?

What about Russian, Brazilian, Colombian, European bodies?

Thai women dont match the above mentioned, especially not ISaan chicks with wide big noses, big mouth, round head, no breasts, small a** ,short unless you go for ladyboy

Foreigners go for these sort of women bc they CANT get any better and cheapper anywhere, well maybe PH.IMHO western man/Thai women is total missmatch, wrong on so many levels

if Italian ladies are as easy and cheap as Thai everyone would go to Italy, think about it.

I would rather stick with massage parlours in US than get into relatio with Thai women where you are nothing but walking ATM in her eyes from the moment you met her, ATM to her and her family. Just pump em till pumpinz good,
Why can't I find Asian style bodies in Colombia or Brazil? Where are they in Europe? Why, why why?

Why the hell would a Western guy go to Asia in the first place if they don't like the way they look and are interested in Women whose bodies more resemble Latinas or curvy European women? Go to Latin America or Eastern Europe and find the type of body your looking for, why run around Thailand where less then 1% of the population may look like that?

The average Asian woman will never look like a Brazilian, Colombian or European unless they have some kind of recessive gene or they are of mixed race.

I never said that ALL Thai's or Asians for that matter are exotic and sexy, I'm talking about the small percentage that are concentrated in places where the "beautiful" people would congregate, and that would be the major cities and tourist places. Of course the average Thai or Asian doesn't look that great, but in most cases this is the same in all countries. There is only a small percentage of the population that "looks good" in comparison to the whole in any given place.

When you take into account "personal preferences" regarding looks, there is even a smaller window that many people may consider to be attractive. I have my personal feminine fetishes but I am also realistic and will adapt preferences when needed. Yes, I will be on the record stating that White women look the best when they got their shit together, but in many cases Asian women can look just as sexy and alluring as well. If you aren't interested in smaller bone structures, less body fat and shorter frames then looking for Euro style body in Asia is like trying to find a needle in a hay stack, i.e. all of Asia will be nearly impossible.

You can find curvy women in Asia that aren't fat and have nice breasts and ass, but you generally have to go to hedonistic places to find them. If you aren't interested in doing that then you will be searching a LONG time amongst "good" girls for that kind of body, and if you do find one they probably are high maintenance or had plastic surgery or already taken.

If you are older looking and don't have a decent type body then most guys who frequent bar type areas aren't that particular with looks to begin with, they have beer goggles on half the time and so only are worried about getting their shlong wet as long as the girl doesn't look like the "beast" they recently divorced. Anything under 25 that has little fat, tight meow meow and runs around like an ignorant dirty slut is good enough for them.

Thailand is more for partying, adult disneyland. If you want girls that look like Europeans but are cheaper go to Eastern Europe or Russia, If you want to bang Black chicks that are cheap and easier to deal with go directly to Africa, if you want Latina style bodies go to Latin and South America. Don't go looking for the above in Asia if that's all your really interested in hooking up with. If you live in Asia but constantly bitch that you can't find girls with decent tits and ass then move. Sink or swim in Asia, go with the flow. You'll never be happy with any Asian girl or their country as long as your physical standards don't apply to what the standard Asia woman would be.

I don't necessarily prefer the "Asian" look, to other races but I have adapted. If you can't, move on to the next region of the world. There is cheap sex in most parts of the world, you just gotta find it and sometimes you may have to change your personal standards to get some.

Drink alcohol before and during a night on the town, problem solved. Girls will look much better.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Be sure to get them their favorite bugs too. :D

Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

lol this is funny shit

I see it all the time thai women munching bugs ,grasshoppers and scorpios...

the guy that feeds them is hilarious
ok same same..rofl