Discuss and talk about any general topic.
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

abcdavid01 wrote:God, my sister came over for family dinner tonight and it was just scarily fascist. She was telling a story about her job as a teacher and talking to students about homosexuality. The specific phrase she used was "reclaim words" which sent a chill up my spine. They change the language to make it hard to even think or make arguments in opposition. Just like Orwell wrote.
yep, if there is a deliberate conspiracy going on, the idea is for the elite (jews, reptillians etc.) to make the massess as emotionally weak as possible. if you want to control someone the only way is via emotional manipulation, hense the more emotionally vunerable the population is, the easier it is to control. the "reclaiming words" thing could be taken as an indicator of how well their plan is working; the fact that people are so incredibly offended by mere figures of speech.

if there were no language, we would not be programmable the way we are now, however we would be without the ability to think, hense we practically would be animals. by becoming conscious, you retain your ability to think, and you can in fact do so at a much more clear, concise and concentrated way than you could before, but you shake off all the negative emotional programming and become improgrammable without even the fear of death, and you live with the happiness of a dog.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

I think the main difference between us here is that some of you feel nostalgia for some older period of American history and still feel emotionally attached to America, whereas other members (like me) never felt at home in America and never admired any of its historical periods or politicians. Despite growing up there, America means nothing to me and never did. In contrast, I almost have tears in my eyes when I hear the Hungarian national anthem!

lavezzi wrote:an ideology consisting of a mix and match of liberal and conservative ideals is even more biased than either system on its own as it can only be contrived out of vague principles. strong principles are of utmost crucial importance.
The two philosophies can be blended in a precise way, such being economically liberal while remaining socially conservative. Basically, different philosophies can be chosen for different areas of life.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

I've been thinking about this, how I could explain to my dad why I dropped out of college. I think one way of looking at it is boycotting. I'm not just boycotting American women like the purpose of this site, but the whole culture that churns out that type of women. I'm a smart guy and I could easily do really well in school, find a good high paying job, live a nice middle class life in the suburbs like my parents did. In fact, I wish I could. Unfortunately, it's an outdated system premised on a security that no longer exists. In my dad's time, women went to college to find a husband. Now more women are graduating than men. The divorce rate is shocking, the number of single mothers horrifying. It's a national tragedy. This is Feminism. We have a pansy ass president wins more women voters than men. We're in what looks to be a never-ending recession like Japan's lost decade. America's bankrupt economically and morally. I wish I could live my father's dream, but it doesn't exist. Even he couldn't really accomplish it; my mother was a corporate executive who valued career over family and my sister is a radical feminist. I know you've given up Ghost, but I want to honor my father. Traditional America doesn't exist anymore, so I'm not going to make decisions as if it still does. The answer is out there though, I'm sure of it. Abroad.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

abcdavid01 wrote:The answer is out there though, I'm sure of it. Abroad.
I am not so sure about that. If you are looking for the kind of traditional culture that America used to have, I don't think you will find it. Jackal likes Hungary, but Hungary today is very different from the past as well. My parents are from Hungary and have told me how it used to be. Unquestionably women are friendlier and society is saner outside of America, but traditional morality is almost extinct. If you do find it, please let me know.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

There's, what, 200 countries about? Each one with distinct regions, towns within regions, cultural communities within towns. Huge world. My dad's side was from Hungary, but besides my grandpa who got out they all died in the holocaust.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

abcdavid01 wrote:There's, what, 200 countries about? Each one with distinct regions, towns within regions, cultural communities within towns. Huge world. My dad's side was from Hungary, but besides my grandpa who got out they all died in the holocaust.
Mass communication has homogenized the world. Since you live in NJ, visit Ellis Island and look at the photos of the old immigrants. This really was a different world. The boat going out to Ellis Island also goes to the Statue of Liberty, so the boat will be filled with foreign tourists. Note how these tourists from all over the world dress the same and act the same.

I have traveled a lot and there are very few places in the world that have managed to retain a very distinct culture, distinct from modern culture. Jerusalem is dominated by Orthodox Jews and Muslims, so the modern world is a minority there. Japan still had a distinct culture when I was there 20 years ago, so I need to visit again. And Tibet remains somewhat distinct in spite of being occupied by China. And of course the Islamic world has an Islamic tilt. That's about all I can think of.

Both my parents are from Hungary and both survived the Holocaust, my mother by hiding and my father fighting against the Germans in the mountains of Serbia. The rest of my family was wiped out. My parents described Hungary before WW2 and it was a very different place. There was a special high school for bright kids, so everyone with brains was brought together and really educated, which resulted in a strong intellectual class. And of course there was absolutely no feminism, the roles of the sexes were completely distinct.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

There IS a future, if we make it.

Post by Jester »

abcdavid01 wrote:
leavingusa wrote:You can't run a 1st world nation on 3rd world values

You also can't run a family on 1st world values. Imagine trying to run a family on extreme capitalist Ayn Rand "selfishness is a virtue" dogma.
The kids would be like slaves. You can't expect an infant to pull his weight . Of course though, like you said, running a 1st world nation on 3rd world values would be abysmal and cause a great number more deaths. The key is balance.
fschmidt wrote:The idea of doing nothing and just waiting is simply genetic suicide. The world is getting worse every day. I survived because I was born before things completely went to hell, but my kids aren't so lucky. The genes of all decent men will be wiped out if we don't find a solution to this problem soon.
This is very true. My mother didn't want to have kids when my parents married, so they waited until their thirties. My dad wanted more children, but they were unable to and he deeply regretted it. He told me to give him enough grandkids to make up for it and that's what I intend to do.
+1 to you as well as to ABC, Leaving, and FSchmidt. Good thread here.

Secession from the USSA, and dissolution thereof, will work.

So will emigration to Latin America.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

odbo wrote:Jewry is a religious cult that seeks to gain control of the world by destroying it, or destroy the world by gaining control of it, (is there a difference?). Jews pervert everything. They rebel against the natural order, such as the roles of males and females........
What we recognize today as "Feminism" and its side-effects (breakdown in male-female relations, rampant male-hating aka misandry, dysfunctional courting and subsequent decrease in couples, happiness and birth-rates, sharp rise of homosexuals, persecution of sweet, feminine, and/or "womanly" women and masculine men with dignity) has been successfully done in previous empires long before the 20th/21st century. Kikery is nothing new, perhaps it fills a necessary [spiritual] void.

Should Jewess and Negress lesbians be deciding the fate of the rest of us?
Profound stuff.

Especially the point that our allowing these termites in, is our fault.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Jackal wrote:These problems are caused by men of each ideology being so attached to their own definitions and labels that they are not willing to listen to men who have opposite beliefs with an open mind.

As soon as conservative men hear the word "liberal," they imagine all kinds of demonic evil and shut off their minds and refuse to listen to anyone who identifies with that word. Similarly, a lot of liberals refuse to listen to any man who labels himself as a "conservative." The propagandists for both sides have trained their followers so well to react the way they want them to to certain key words.

One solution is to stop being so attached to your own viewpoint and to listen to others more.

My viewpoints are probably a blend of liberal and conservative ideas and I am fine with this. I don't feel the need to "prove" myself to any one demographic. I don't care about "fitting in" and I never have...

There would be more unity in our movement if we accepted each other's differences instead of just complaining about them.
"Oh, you're a liberal? Damn you! Damn you! Damn you!"
"Oh, you're a conservative? Damn you! Damn you! Damn you!"
This kind of stupidity gets us nowhere.
One of the best aspects of HA. I have learned a lot by listening.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

lavezzi wrote:theres not a hope of reversing liberalism in the west. social conservativism is defined by westerners as religious conservatism and assosiated with slavery and bondage. social liberalism is defined by westerners as "enlightenment"; they genuinely beleive that all conservative values are just religious constructs born out of superstition which serve no purpose whatsoever to society. they are programmed to such an incredible degree that they are totally oblivious to their slavery, hense in the matrix.
Indeed.

I think the media was picking on Rubio from Florida recently because he doesn't believe in evolutionist dogma.

There are so many indoctrinations, a litany of PC beliefs:
-- Man just happened to evolve from ooze, and you have to accept that, totally without proof, or else you are just plain IG-norant.
-- You have to believe all races are totally equal in every respect, or you are EE-vil.
-- You should love others more than yourself, or you are EE-vil.
-- What you naturally want, to dominate and domesticate a beautiful young woman, and use her, and enjoy "unprotected" sex with her, is EE-vil.
-- If you are successful, you are EE-vil, unless you agree to help undermine and slander and enslave other successful people.
etc.

Yes it is so hard to wake people up. The false indoctrinations are interlocking and self-reinforcing.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Holy crap Jester, that post just made me realize something. Unprotected Sex is just another one of their programming phrases. It implies that natural sex is dangerous. A totally anti-life philosophy. Instead of being accurate and saying "sterilization" they use PC doublespeak and call it "protection." I hadn't picked up on that before, so thanks a ton. We all have to work to avoid being brainwashed.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

abcdavid01 wrote:I've been thinking about this, how I could explain to my dad why I dropped out of college. I think one way of looking at it is boycotting. I'm not just boycotting American women like the purpose of this site, but the whole culture that churns out that type of women. I'm a smart guy and I could easily do really well in school, find a good high paying job, live a nice middle class life in the suburbs like my parents did. In fact, I wish I could. Unfortunately, it's an outdated system premised on a security that no longer exists. In my dad's time, women went to college to find a husband. Now more women are graduating than men. The divorce rate is shocking, the number of single mothers horrifying. It's a national tragedy. This is Feminism. We have a pansy a** president wins more women voters than men. We're in what looks to be a never-ending recession like Japan's lost decade. America's bankrupt economically and morally. I wish I could live my father's dream, but it doesn't exist. Even he couldn't really accomplish it; my mother was a corporate executive who valued career over family and my sister is a radical feminist. I know you've given up Ghost, but I want to honor my father. Traditional America doesn't exist anymore, so I'm not going to make decisions as if it still does. The answer is out there though, I'm sure of it. Abroad.
+1.

And +1 to HA.
Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster

Post by Dark_Sol »

Jester wrote:
abcdavid01 wrote:I've been thinking about this, how I could explain to my dad why I dropped out of college. I think one way of looking at it is boycotting. I'm not just boycotting American women like the purpose of this site, but the whole culture that churns out that type of women. I'm a smart guy and I could easily do really well in school, find a good high paying job, live a nice middle class life in the suburbs like my parents did. In fact, I wish I could. Unfortunately, it's an outdated system premised on a security that no longer exists. In my dad's time, women went to college to find a husband. Now more women are graduating than men. The divorce rate is shocking, the number of single mothers horrifying. It's a national tragedy. This is Feminism. We have a pansy a** president wins more women voters than men. We're in what looks to be a never-ending recession like Japan's lost decade. America's bankrupt economically and morally. I wish I could live my father's dream, but it doesn't exist. Even he couldn't really accomplish it; my mother was a corporate executive who valued career over family and my sister is a radical feminist. I know you've given up Ghost, but I want to honor my father. Traditional America doesn't exist anymore, so I'm not going to make decisions as if it still does. The answer is out there though, I'm sure of it. Abroad.
+1.

And +1 to HA.
If there isn't an answer, why not make one? I think abroad is the answer to an extent(nothing last forever), but if it so happens that there is no soluton to our problem, we must take action. Build our own society, we might not make it in our time, but at least future generation will prosper from our effort.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Dark_Sol wrote:If there isn't an answer, why not make one? I think abroad is the answer to an extent(nothing last forever), but if it so happens that there is no soluton to our problem, we must take action. Build our own society, we might not make it in our time, but at least future generation will prosper from our effort.
This returns to the original point of this thread. Opinions of members of this forum are too diverse for them all to be active members of the same society. So then you have to define what it is that you would want in a society and then see how many other people share your view, and then finally see if there is any way to organize these people. This is very difficult and something that I have been struggling with for a long time.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

fschmidt wrote: Jackal likes Hungary, but Hungary today is very different from the past as well. My parents are from Hungary and have told me how it used to be. Unquestionably women are friendlier and society is saner outside of America, but traditional morality is almost extinct. If you do find it, please let me know.
Perhaps try Poland. I have read that Poland is one of the most devoutly Christian countries in the world (although I'm sure that there are all kinds of people in their big cities). Perhaps life might be very traditional in the Polish countryside? It wouldn't surprise me...
However, keep in mind that simple country folk are also generally the least likely to speak English (or any foreign languages).
But I have never been to Poland, so I can't say. I am much more liberal than most of you, so I prefer Hungary for myself. I don't yearn for any "Little House on the Prairie"-type stuff.
fschmidt wrote:
Both my parents are from Hungary and both survived the Holocaust, my mother by hiding and my father fighting against the Germans in the mountains of Serbia. The rest of my family was wiped out.
I am sorry to hear about your family's tragedy, but I also hope that the American media hasn't subtly planted the idea in your mind that all European culture is "evil." The American media often sends out such false messages. In Europe, most of the people may be white, but it is still very diverse culturally.
fschmidt wrote:
My parents described Hungary before WW2 and it was a very different place. There was a special high school for bright kids, so everyone with brains was brought together and really educated, which resulted in a strong intellectual class. And of course there was absolutely no feminism, the roles of the sexes were completely distinct.
There are still very good high schools in Hungary where intelligent students can go, but most of these are in the larger cities.
Although I can't say that the roles of the sexes are completely distinct in Hungary, I can say that feminism is quite rare in normal society here and I can also say that there is no gay stuff in the media here.

Return to “General Discussions”