Jesse Ventura's New TV Show - Conspiracy Theory

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory--The Ozarks

Post by zboy1 »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Season 3 episodes are out on YouTube now. See a list of them here:

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_q ... y+season+3
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hey check out this important episode of Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura about direct energy weapons where he talks to Dr. Judy Wood. It starts with Nikola Tesla's discovery of energy weapons, then goes into Reagan's Star Wars program, and then Jesse and his son talk to Dr. Judy Wood about how directed energy beams brought down the WTC on 9/11. They also get a demonstration of energy weapons by John Hutchinson, who developed them based on Tesla's designs, and coined the term "The Hutchinson Effect". This episode is pretty disturbing and informative.

Shockingly, an insider that Jesse interviewed suddenly died 2 days after the interview. That's pretty disturbing, and means that this show has already gotten someone killed for exposing too much on TV. I wonder if that will prevent other whistleblowers from appearing on the show.

Here is the link to it:

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne