Congratulations Winston from Peter and Milyn

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
monster22
Freshman Poster

Congratulations Winston from Peter and Milyn

Post by monster22 »

Congradulations Winston on your website and forum.

I recently started a website for the Philippines too in addition to the Central America site: http://philippines-living.com. No traffic yet. Maybe someday.

I hope your family is doing well.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Welcome Peter. Nice layout on your sites, including the new Philippines forum one. It looks like you used wordpress. I should have done that. It takes time to build traffic. You gotta post your new site on other forums, build a reputation, advertise on adsense or adbrite, etc. The problem is, most forums don't allow you to promote other sites, except this one, so you gotta slip your site link in as a side issue during a topic of conversation.

Anyhow, feel free to share your experiences in Central America, and what brought you abroad.

Welcome and best wishes for the New Year.

PS - Your new wife or girlfriend looks very nice.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
monster22
Freshman Poster

Post by monster22 »

Thanks Winston, Milyn and I are happily married. I use drupal for my sites. I haven't ever tried wordpress. Drupal is a little hard to figure out, but works well once you get it working.
Peter
Evergreen
Freshman Poster

Post by Evergreen »

Nice blog and I hope your blog grows in its user base as if I ever go to the Philippines, I'll join your blog for sure and ask Winston and you for advice about the Philippines.

I would like to add if you want to promote your site in other blogs, put your blog URL in the signature if it has a signature feature so that every time you post, it will show the blog URL at the bottom of each of your posts like a footnote. Also put the URL in your profile and interesting Aviator picture and other details of yourself if the blog has a edit profile feature. That way people who find your posts interesting would want to go through and read your profile and maybe click your blog URL. My friend has his own website and does put his URL as I mentioned in any blog he posts; people does click it as he can read his own website referrals clicks from other blogs.
monster22
Freshman Poster

Post by monster22 »

Thanks ;_)

I'll try to add a picture and look into the profile.

Peter

p.s. Winston it's not Christmas anymore, what's with the banner?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

monster22 wrote:Thanks ;_)

I'll try to add a picture and look into the profile.

Peter

p.s. Winston it's not Christmas anymore, what's with the banner?
I guess I'm still instilled with the Christmas spirit :)

Nah, actually I like the white bars and layout of this theme, it's nice and does not detract from the content, thus it keeps this forum content based. Therefore, I am considering keeping it and replacing the Christmas logo with the Happier Abroad logo. What do you all think?
Last edited by Winston on January 4th, 2014, 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

I think this color scheme sucks, change it!
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Mr S wrote:I think this color scheme sucks, change it!
I agree, this color scheme looks bland and depressing. How about putting up some new templates like you have been doing in the past. Also, with this template, you can only fit an avatar that is no wider than about 100 pixels as opposed to the 300 x 300 pixels that is supposed to fit for an avatar.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

I also can't see Jamesbond's avatar pic! Especially since she looks like she might be quite hot looking, but can't see her face! :(

Anyways, Jamesbond look at this chick's pics, she's got a nice set of cans, body and an innocent face:
http://www.rwglobe.com/RWG_showlady.cfm ... ala=inches

I gotta go to the Ukraine someday soon and check these woman out for myself. Filipino girls don't really do it for me anymore.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Mr S wrote:I also can't see Jamesbond's avatar pic! Especially since she looks like she might be quite hot looking, but can't see her face! :(

Anyways, Jamesbond look at this chick's pics, she's got a nice set of cans, body and an innocent face:
http://www.rwglobe.com/RWG_showlady.cfm ... ala=inches

I gotta go to the Ukraine someday soon and check these woman out for myself. Filipino girls don't really do it for me anymore.
Yeah, she does have a nice set of mellons and a pretty face! I also want to go to the Ukraine someday and date some of those hot women! I have seen so many photos of hot Ukrainian women that I need to check them out for myself! :D

Last edited by jamesbond on January 13th, 2009, 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Wow, she does have some nice melons! She is showing her best "assests." :D
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

What do you mean this theme is bland and depressing? How can you go wrong with white? It's so non-controversial and professional looking!

I can understand the cropping of the avatars though. I'll try to fix that or else change to another theme.

From the RWGlobe site, check out this beauty in Kazan. Wow she's a knockout. Scroll down to see some of her sexy poses. I wonder where she was when I was in Kazan!

http://www.rwglobe.com/rwg_showlady.cfm ... 512&vref=1

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out the back legs on this one! Damn!

http://www.rwglobe.com/rwg_showlady.cfm ... 512&vref=1

Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

Tits are too small on them, me and Jamesbond want big, nice titties over other attributes.

I just think the color scheme is crappy and I don't particularly care for red and gray color scheme. Why don't you just do a pole for a week regarding which color scheme to use and then let that be the deciding factor.