AW - Who are you referring to exactly and how long it takes?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
marklambo
Junior Poster

AW - Who are you referring to exactly and how long it takes?

Post by marklambo »

As we all know, the term AW comes up in almost every topic in this forum. Many times it seems that when people say "AW", they usually refer to the typical white female. I just want to make sure we're all on the same page here because what I refer to as AW is every female that lives here, regardless if she's White, Asian, Black, Hispanic, European, Middle Eastern, etc. If she's living here, she most likely has turned into a feminist or in the process of becoming one. America reminds me of a big zombie. When a woman comes here for the first time from another country, she is not infected by feminism. But after she's been here for a while, usually 1-2 years or more, she becomes infected and becomes just like every other feminist cunt. There are exceptions and some women do not become infected but it seems rare. It seems that even if a woman has traditional values from her home country, it seems to be thrown out the window over time the longer they stay here.

If a woman moved here from another country, how many years does she have to be here for you to consider her an actual "AW" ? 1 year? 2 years? more?
Who do you consider as an AW?

Just wanted to get your opinions on this.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
Disillusioned_American
Freshman Poster

Post by Disillusioned_American »

I agree that most AW - be they white, black, asian, hispanic, indian, etc. - are typically stuck-up, spoiled, snotty b*tches; especially the ones born in N. America. In my case, I am usually referring to white women when i complain about AW, but not always exclusively. It's just that, white american women have treated me the lousiest of them all, but they've all been corrupted and placed way too high upon a pedestal, at this point, regardless of their race.

I have meet second generation Canadian women, who's parents were immigrants from E. Europe, and they were 1000x more feminine and sweet when compared to your typical US anglo-princess skank b*tch. So, even if they were born here, if they came from a tight-knit community, where they were raised according to their parents' old country customs, and they themselves adhered to them, they may not necessarily be spoiled. The problem is that, the competition for these women is FIERCELY competitive, and the parents of these girls most likely pressure them into dating/marrying only men from the same background/ethnicity. I can't say I blame them for this though; in fact, I totally support them in having this mindset.
Last edited by Disillusioned_American on January 21st, 2013, 4:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on November 18th, 2019, 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

To me, "AW" refers to North American females, whether they are from the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Haiti, Trinidad and Tobago, Belize, what-have-you.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

I try to give people the benefit of the doubt.

AW means born in the U.S., or moved here before puberty and attended public school here. They are toxic.

If someone got married in the Old Country, and moved here as a couple, I call them "Immigrants". The wife will never be an AW unless she gets divorced.

If someone moved here after puberty, but before marriage, that is a gray zone. It's like they're half-human, half-vampire - kind of like Blade. They are infected, but you can still talk to them, if you don't get serious. For example, they will not be shocked that a man wants kindness, or submission, or wants to marry a virgin, etc.

Btw the latter is precisely the type I have to be careful of living here in Glendale. They seem human, but are half-vampire.
Last edited by Jester on January 23rd, 2013, 1:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Yeah my Asian mom was a careerist and my sister's a hardcore Feminist, so it's not just Whites. There's a difference between Asian and Asian American. On the other hand I was friends with this Polish girl in high school. She came over when she was seven, but still had an accent and was very nice, traditional, etc. despite also being very intelligent.

Actually Jester she may have been one of your half types. She was a devout Catholic, but one of her best friends in school was this butch lesbian in our class. If that's what a half type looks like then the gulf between a typical AW and women abroad must be enormous. I don't see how anyone could be fooled into wanting AW after seeing the difference.
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

Immigrant girls become just as bad if they were born in the US/Canada/UK etc. Unless their parents step in and put them on the right path (which they probably won't because they won't care, they'll be too busy or they'll think it's best to integrate yourself in this toxic culture), they'll be no different from the locals.

Girls than land on foreign soil in their late teens are a good catch but only for a short time. They will hook-up with a guy in less than a year, especially if they're attractive. My 2 best friends met their girlfriends fresh off the boat in high school and they're still together. I wasn't into dating at that time so I missed out.

Canada is full of immigrants but it's pointless to bet on meeting a submissive, traditional woman. The bars and clubs in Montreal are full of party girls from all over the world who just want to get drunk and get laid. The only advantage with them is that they don't carry a bitch shield around and are actually interested in meeting people (which make them a good alternative to local skanks). The downside is that competition is fierce and as I said they're not relationship material. Many cheat on their boyfriends back home.
MJay1978
Freshman Poster

Re: AW - Who are you referring to exactly and how long it ta

Post by MJay1978 »

marklambo wrote:As we all know, the term AW comes up in almost every topic in this forum. Many times it seems that when people say "AW", they usually refer to the typical white female. I just want to make sure we're all on the same page here because what I refer to as AW is every female that lives here, regardless if she's White, Asian, Black, Hispanic, European, Middle Eastern, etc. If she's living here, she most likely has turned into a feminist or in the process of becoming one. America reminds me of a big zombie. When a woman comes here for the first time from another country, she is not infected by feminism. But after she's been here for a while, usually 1-2 years or more, she becomes infected and becomes just like every other feminist c**t. There are exceptions and some women do not become infected but it seems rare. It seems that even if a woman has traditional values from her home country, it seems to be thrown out the window over time the longer they stay here.

If a woman moved here from another country, how many years does she have to be here for you to consider her an actual "AW" ? 1 year? 2 years? more?
Who do you consider as an AW?

Just wanted to get your opinions on this.
When I say AW (or WW), I mean all race of females who are Americanized. This takes me back to an African girl I was dating. ...And she was originally from Africa before she came here. Very beautiful looking girl too. The first date with her was fine. However, I've seen serious problems came up after our second date, which on our second date I met some of her friends. But her friends didn't talk to me at all. They didn't even acknowledge my existence. When she called me later after our 2nd date, she was asking me very rude questions, including the way I laughed. Also she implied her girl friends were already labeling me a creeper. She even told me one of her girlfriends was secretly trying to convince her she would hook her up with another man! When she told me everything that happened, I was instantly pissed! I even told her it was wrong. But from the end results, I see clearly she didn't acknowledge my advice. ...Gee...I wonder why.... -_-

Later on, she was attempting to put me in the friends category in a text she sent to me, including admitting to being in love with another man and didn't tell me before we started dating. When I confronted her, she resorted to name calling and verbal abuse. Her true colors came out in an arguement I had with her. I'm just glad I only dated this bitch 2 times before I turned on her. ...Or in this case, before she turned on me. This is why when I say AW (or WW), it means all races who are Americanized, which my testimony is clear proof that some foreign girl who've been Americanized for too long eventually becomes one of them.