Xstopalopoketl's 1st post

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Xstopalopoketl
Freshman Poster

Xstopalopoketl's 1st post

Post by Xstopalopoketl »

What's up everyone. Been perusing this site for quite a while. Figured it was about time to join. I don't really feel like writing a long introduction right now, but I'll be introducing myself better when I have time in the future. Suffice it to say that I agree totally with the overall message of the site. Stumbling upon this place was a revelation.

That I am NOT crazy.

I could sense something "amiss" about American Women and the American Way of Life even before I was conscious enough to fully give shape to it in my thoughts. My personal story would be too much of a repeat of other peoples stories to give a complete rehash of it here. Basically my life experience has taught me that most American females are worthless cum rags for an equally worthless type of male.

I've never been married, no kids, no real attachments. I'm in San Diego which is a dating black hole for men if you aren't in some clique or you don't look like the Usual Suspects.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Welcome. How did you find this site? Have you been abroad?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Xstopalopoketl
Freshman Poster

Post by Xstopalopoketl »

Not yet. But Iplan to visit the P.I. later this year.
Xstopalopoketl
Freshman Poster

Back in the saddle again...

Post by Xstopalopoketl »

Last edited by Xstopalopoketl on February 5th, 2013, 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
noog
Freshman Poster

Re: Back in the saddle again...

Post by noog »

Xstopalopoketl wrote:I haven't been able to post here for quite a while, but that will change in the near future. I suddenly have more time to post due to being laid off in the near future...
Sorry to hear, but at least you've got some notice to work with. Perhaps if you aren't tied down with commitments it could be a good time for you.
"Take a bold and unconventional action, then you'll find out who your friends are."

"Trying to find good American women is like trying to ice skate in a volcano."
Xstopalopoketl
Freshman Poster

Post by Xstopalopoketl »

Whats up everyone? I havene't posted here in some time. I originally posted here after visiting for years without joining.

The problem was that I logged in here from my work computer which was unwise! So in a panic I deleted most of my posts and didn't log in again for a long time. Now that I'm free from that hell I'm back.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Wow, welcome fellow "X" man.

Have you gone abroad yet?
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Xstopalopoketl
Freshman Poster

Post by Xstopalopoketl »

Sorry to just be getting back to you but no, unless you consider Tijuana, Mexico as abroad. Lol!

Seriously, I haven't logged in here for awhile due to lack of time. I'm still in San Diego which sucks for meaningful human interaction...