The Template For Putting a US Latina In Her Place (Sticky)

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

The Template For Putting a US Latina In Her Place (Sticky)

Post by E_Irizarry »

If the b.itch were to be "bilingue" (bilingual), spit this joint at her if she comes off as a picky b.itch or just downright for being a c.unt:

"Que atrevida! Me alegra que yo tenga un pasaporte valido pa coger una verdadera mujer en latinoamerica. Por que

es así?? Pues segun a tu perfil, te portas como una verdadera feminista que lo demande demasiado y ni siquiera

no te veas bonita así!!!! Verdad. Se me vence el pasaporte hasta casi 10 años despues, lo cual significa que yo

tenía renovarlo recientemente. Estoy harte de mujeres occidentalizadas como ti. Uds. parecen como las cagas de

mierda. Buen aprovecho, gran puta tu eres! Fuera pichona! Estás derrotada por haber hecho eso!!"

- Por "Yours Truly E. Irizarry" ¡Jajajajajaja! ¡Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!
(2013) The %&$% is too big to put as my signature. LOL!!

Rough Translation:

How dare you! I'm happy that I have a valid passport for [going abroad] to get a real woman in Latin America. Why do I say that?
Well, according to you/your profile, you act like a real feminist that demands too much and you're not even beautiful! [That's that] Truth.
My passport will expire in almost 10 years laters, which means that I would have had renewed it recently. I'm tired of westernized
women like you. You guys look like s.hit. Enjoy - eat up, you big b.itch you! Get out of my face! You have been pwned by having it done [to yourself like] that!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Re: The Template For Putting a US Latina In Her Place (Stick

Post by fightforlove »

E_Irizarry wrote:If the b.itch were to be "bilingue" (bilingual), spit this joint at her if she comes off as a picky b.itch or just downright for being a c.unt:

"Que atrevida! Me alegra que yo tenga un pasaporte valido pa coger una verdadera mujer en latinoamerica. Por que

es así?? Pues segun a tu perfil, te portas como una verdadera feminista que lo demande demasiado y ni siquiera

no te veas bonita así!!!! Verdad. Se me vence el pasaporte hasta casi 10 años despues, lo cual significa que yo

tenía renovarlo recientemente. Estoy harte de mujeres occidentalizadas como ti. Uds. parecen como las cagas de

mierda. Buen aprovecho, gran puta tu eres! Fuera pichona! Estás derrotada por haber hecho eso!!"

- Por "Yours Truly E. Irizarry" ¡Jajajajajaja! ¡Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!
(2013) The %&$% is too big to put as my signature. LOL!!

Rough Translation:

How dare you! I'm happy that I have a valid passport for [going abroad] to get a real woman in Latin America. Why do I say that?
Well, according to you/your profile, you act like a real feminist that demands too much and you're not even beautiful! [That's that] Truth.
My passport will expire in almost 10 years laters, which means that I would have had renewed it recently. I'm tired of westernized
women like you. You guys look like s.hit. Enjoy - eat up, you big b.itch you! Get out of my face! You have been pwned by having it done [to yourself like] that!
E Irizarry, have you been rocking more gorditas hispañas this winter?
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

I had one in Dec 2012 whom was an old flame from Dec 2003. I don't think we will smash again. The vibe is simply not there, but the session had transpired alright for the most part.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

shiryu400
Freshman Poster

Post by shiryu400 »

Hi there. I just wanted to correct some things about your message there so the broad will really understand.

Spanish:
"Cómo te atreves?! Me alegra tener un pasaporte válido para conseguirme una verdadera mujer en Latinoamerica. Como lo sé? Pues segun lo que veo en tu perfil, me parece que te portas como una verdadera feminista que pide demasiado y ni siquiera te ves tan bonita que se diga!!!! Creemelo.
El pasaporte se me vence despues de 10 años, lo cual significa que lo he renovado recientemente. Estoy harto de mujeres Americanizadas como tú. Uds. parecen mojones de mierda. Buen provecho, gran puta que eres! Fuera perra! Te mereces que te hablen mal por portarte así!!"

English:
How dare you!? I’m glad to have a valid passport so I can get a real woman from Latin America. How do I know? According to what I see in your profile, it seems to me that you behave like a true feminist that asks for (demands) too much and you’re not even that good looking. Believe you me.
My passport won’t expire for 10 year which means I’ve recently renewed it. I’m fed up with Americanized (“westernizedâ€￾ or “Occidentalizedâ€￾ won’t work in Spanish) women like you. You look like pieces of shit. Have at it, you b*tch! Leave c*nt (get out of my face, b*tch)! You deserve for someone to speak like this to you for misbehaving like that.
''Actually, with those dirty movies, I find like, they're good for about fifteen, twenty minutes. I'm really interested. And, then, uh, there's one point, that all of a sudden I'm bored. You know? I-... I just lose interest completely and I feel deeply ashamed.''

-Comedian Norm MacDonald
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

E, man, stop associating with ANY woman in the U.S. older than 25, but ESPECIALLY U.S.-born Latinas. Seriously, you're shooting yourself in the foot here.

Does this picture not sum up ALL Latinas (U.S. or abroad) over the age of 25?:

Simón, güey.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:E, man, stop associating with ANY woman in the U.S. older than 25, but ESPECIALLY U.S.-born Latinas. Seriously, you're shooting yourself in the foot here.

Does this picture not sum up ALL Latinas (U.S. or abroad) over the age of 25?:

Simón, güey.
Jajajajaa tú te equivocas cuando se trata TODAS las mujeres latinas. Solamente la mayoría de las latinas de EEUU se corrompe. Hay DEMASIADAS latinas (sin importancía de sus edades) que nacieron, se críaron, x finito que se queden en latinoamerica que se porten como verdaderas damas. Confias en mí, guy. Creémelo, guy.

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)