Would you join the US armed forces, esp if drafted?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
lovelybunny
Freshman Poster

Would you join the US armed forces, esp if drafted?

Post by lovelybunny »

I mean, we all hear about how American corporations coerce the US govt to go to war for money, so is it worth it to fight? If they did draft you, is it better to escape to a country that does NOT have an extradition treaty with the US? Because if you escape to Canada, for example, the American government can find you, take you legally by Canadian law, and secretly torture you, due to the Patriot Act. What do you say? Something to think about.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

sirius
Freshman Poster

Post by sirius »

Refuse to fight in the Illuminati's wars.

If enough men actually had HONOR and refused to support such criminal wars, then the wars would stop.

After all, how can war continue if men refuse to fight?

Anyone stupid enough to fight in a war deserves to die because the world would be better off without such blind fools.
lovelybunny
Freshman Poster

Post by lovelybunny »

sirius wrote:Refuse to fight in the Illuminati's wars.

If enough men actually had HONOR and refused to support such criminal wars, then the wars would stop.

After all, how can war continue if men refuse to fight?

Anyone stupid enough to fight in a war deserves to die because the world would be better off without such blind fools.
Then why do so many Americans jump to fight, claiming to die for the country, etc? Their country only serves the corrupt corporations, NOT the ppl
Array9
Freshman Poster

Post by Array9 »

The military of the past provided many poor men and women with an opportunity to enlist in the service and gain a skill while potentially traveling the world. The Military also provided veterans with VA home loans, G.I. Bill benefits and re-enlistment bonuses. And because you had a government check coming every two weeks, bank loans were easy to get.

With that being said, I would never join the service today. Once I woke up as to why wars are fought and then looked at all of the people who disappeared or got 'suicided', that pretty much answers that question.

If you have a chance, do some research on Pat Tillman. Tillman was a pro athlete who walked away from his football career to serve his country. Once he got to Afghanistan, he realized why the U.S. wanted to invade them so badly. According to his family, he was ready to go public about what he saw. The next thing you know, he is killed by 'friendly' fire. Hmmmmm.
Men chase, women choose

As long as you have gold in your hand, you will ALWAYS have bread on your table.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Anybody who joins the military is just a stooge of the British corporate empire, plain and simple. The people who are doing this do not care about money they have unlimited money via counterfeiting.

They want all the land and natural resources of the world for themselves.
Time to Hide!
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on November 18th, 2019, 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

If I really had to, yup and then I'd AWOL if and once they assign me a helicopter or any other aerial machine by going to Western Samoa or somewhere in the South Pacific and f.uck my brains out and have kids with 10 different women as if I were rapper from Atlanta Shawty Lo. Lol
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I listed 20 reasons not to join the military here, and expanded on them too.

viewtopic.php?t=17587

Einstein agrees with you guys.

"The pioneers of a warless world are the youth who refuse military service." - Albert Einstein
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

Here in Turkey every man has to do 2 years of military service it's compulsory. Some do die. Most return.

Some of your threads are like De ja vu bunny
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
lovelybunny
Freshman Poster

Post by lovelybunny »

Do you like this video on it?

See how recruiters lie to you too, as the lady in this video says?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

lovelybunny wrote:Do you like this video on it?

See how recruiters lie to you too, as the lady in this video says?
Wow that woman is hot. She reminds me of an older woman I dated before who made love like no other. How does Russia Today get away with such anti-military content? Is it hosted in the US or overseas? Why haven't the US media cabal tried to shut it down? I'm surprised that they can say that and get away with it. What TV channel is Russia Today on anyway?

She makes some good points. But I've known some guys who served only a few years and got college benefits after that, including Mr S probably.

I wonder if the History Channel is controlled by the cabal that controls the US military? I mean, why do all the documentaries on there glorify war as if it's some great thing to be proud of? And why are most programs on there about war? Gotta make you wonder.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here's that same hot lady on Russia Today again talking about staged False Flag events by the US military to start wars.

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I was going to join the Air Force back in 2003. The Army, Marines, Navy were not options in my mind. Only cause I knew from my time abroad that the Army gets the short end of the stick and AF jobs are very cushy. Fortunately enough, I didnt have a science degree. So I couldnt qualify for officer. And I cant do very many pushups. That means I couldnt join.

The recruitment officer also asked every question in the book, from how many times you've smoked marijuana to your health history from kindergarten. I even had to go to my childhood pediatrician to get my health records (but he had thrown them out after the statutory 7 years or whatever it was).

Would I join today if I were eligible? No.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.