Are Christian women in the USA better than secular women?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
clowny
Freshman Poster

Are Christian women in the USA better than secular women?

Post by clowny »

I've seen some posters on this forum claim that lack of religion is one of the problems with american women, and one of the things primarily responsible for their capitulation. Well, have any of you had any experiences with christian women, and are they any different from secular women?

The funny thing is, I've heard that because their religion forbids sex outside of marriage, some of these christian women engage in sexual acts with different men, such as sucking dick and taking it in the pooper, so even though they're "virginal" for their husbands, they are no stranger to cock.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Are Christian women in the USA better than secular women

Post by Adama »

clowny wrote:I've seen some posters on this forum claim that lack of religion is one of the problems with american women, and one of the things primarily responsible for their capitulation. Well, have any of you had any experiences with christian women, and are they any different from secular women?

The funny thing is, I've heard that because their religion forbids sex outside of marriage, some of these christian women engage in sexual acts with different men, such as sucking dick and taking it in the pooper, so even though they're "virginal" for their husbands, they are no stranger to cock.
You need to forget about finding a good or decent woman in the USA. It is as much a myth here as it is there. It is just they express themselves in slightly different ways.

There is no real Christianity in the USA. There are two aspects that really influence people: culture and religion. The culture has completely rotted the religion. Christianity is secularized. You already know the story of the virgins here.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Are christian women in the USA any better than secular w

Post by zboy1 »

Adama wrote:
clowny wrote:I've seen some posters on this forum claim that lack of religion is one of the problems with american women, and one of the things primarily responsible for their capitulation. Well, have any of you had any experiences with christian women, and are they any different from secular women?

You need to forget about finding a good or decent woman in the USA. It is as much a myth here as it is there. It is just they express themselves in slightly different ways.

There is no real Christianity in the USA. There are two aspects that really influence people: culture and religion. The culture has completely rotted the religion. Christianity is secularized. You already know the story of the virgins here.
I disagree, Adama. Christian women in the USA are a bit of a higher breed than your normal American women. Yeah, some Christian women are just as skanky, bitchy, and feminist as your typical American Women, but there are some good ones out there...but they all seem to get snatched up (by men) and get married very quickly. Rarely have a seen a good, single Christian women, still single in the United States.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Are christian women in the USA any better than secular w

Post by Adama »

zboy1 wrote:
Adama wrote:

I disagree, Adama. Christian women in the USA are a bit of a higher breed than your normal American women. Yeah, some Christian women are just as skanky, bitchy, and feminist as your typical American Women, but there are some good ones out there...but they all seem to get married very quickly. Rarely have a seen a good, single Christian women, still single in the United States.
And I disagree with that wholeheartedly. Go look up the divorce rate of Christians vs the rest of the American population. There is virtually no difference. These women are the same as the atheist women. It is just they have another whip to beat their husbands with.

There are rare exceptions here and there, of course.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

As I understand it, the power of many churches in America began declining in the late nineteenth century. Because they knew females could be more easily manipulated, they responded by promoting a form of feminism in order to appeal to the egos of females, so they would drag their families along. They still condemned all the sexual immorality, but blamed it exclusively on men. Hence American "Christianity" is one of the root causes of the problem.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Most western Christians would be better labeled as "churchians".
Let's just say the mainstream/mega churches cater to the antics of women the same as politicians do.
The main differences are the more active shaming of the men to "man up and marry those sluts" and lack of any criticism of "those sluts".

Check out Dalrock's blog or Athol Kay's site.
Some of the "odder" Christian sects may be better hunting, for marriage, but the women still have the same laws backing them and against you.

For a casual bang, many of the ones shouting "Oh, God!" the loudest in church on Sunday -- were shouting the same the prior Saturday night. :wink:
http://www.antifeministtech.info/2011/0 ... nightclub/
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
jagulep
Freshman Poster

Post by jagulep »

The Christian divorce is indeed similar to the secular divorce rate. The rate of divorce among Christians is around the lowest, though, among those who go to church weekly, according to stats:
http://brewright.blogspot.com.au/2006/1 ... ns-by.html
And divorce stats are lowest among virgins:
viewtopic.php?t=16860
Both rates of divorce in the charts above being 20-30% for the best case scenarios.
So, the divorce rate for virgin weekly church-goers is better than the general population. However, this ratio of approx. 20% is huge compared to divorce rates in countries like Vietnam (4%) or Chile (3%) because women are spoilt in western countries. People in the west worship money above their religion and a woman here would hate to be married to a real Christian who valued God over money, if she ever found one.

Christian western women aren't the answer, according to the stats. A virgin who is a weekly church goer may well still divorce you - but they're a bit better than the alternative! I'll see next week what people are like in Filipino churches, when I'm over there. But 3 weeks don't give you much idea :).
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

The problem I have with the church folk is their thinking is so boxed in, in general that is where you will meet the biggest idiots, a lot of them are nice people but anybody who takes that thing literally in this day and age with all this real information floating about is limited thought wise on dealing with reality in my book.
Time to Hide!