Are More And More Men Becoming Gay?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

Your no more born gay then you are heterosexual.

We are ALL born HETEROSEXUAL and HOMOSEXUAL.

just like we're all born with the ability to screw animals, but we make the choice not to due to sanity and the fact that the world hasn't become so debouched yet that it's publicly acceptable, but hey don't worry you closet pet lovers, it wont be long, in a world where dog food contains less toxic additives and things that will kill you then the food on the shelves at the market it, might soon be acceptable.

And by that I mean I CALL BULL SHIT on ignorant brain washed supporters of the idea that it's something you don't have a choice in.

Every human being has the power of will and controls the choices made with it. end of story.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Taco wrote:Heterosexual p**n is the precursor to using Homosexual p**n, it lowers your inhibitions.
+1
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

Robert77 wrote:dude, you dont become gay.... you're born either straight or gay

it seems like there are gay men popping out everywhere, but it's because it's more acceptable today and most gays and lesbians are coming out to the world..... twenty years ago there were as many gays and lesbos, it's just that before people kept it to themselves.
I don't know man.

I had a friend that was gay that basically made it sound (to me anyway) like he started hooking up with guys because he was very horny and couldn't get girls.

Very odd, but I'm sure he's not the only one. I used to think what you say, but his statement made me reconsider.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Jester wrote:
Taco wrote:Heterosexual p**n is the precursor to using Homosexual p**n, it lowers your inhibitions.
+1
-1 Oh fuc.k that. I tried watching ladyboys, trannies, et. al. having sex with men, and that s.hit turns me off. It looks too weird.
So what Taco said is another conspiracy theory. *Rock and I nodding our heads in agreement*
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

magnum wrote:Your no more born gay then you are heterosexual.

We are ALL born HETEROSEXUAL and HOMOSEXUAL.

just like we're all born with the ability to screw animals, but we make the choice not to due to sanity and the fact that the world hasn't become so debouched yet that it's publicly acceptable, but hey don't worry you closet pet lovers, it wont be long, in a world where dog food contains less toxic additives and things that will kill you then the food on the shelves at the market it, might soon be acceptable.

And by that I mean I CALL BULL SHIT on ignorant brain washed supporters of the idea that it's something you don't have a choice in.

Every human being has the power of will and controls the choices made with it. end of story.
A non-trivial number of women only "discover" their lesbianism after they've squeezed out an 18-year annuity or two, to lock in financing. :twisted:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

More and more men are choosing ladyboys. I guess they get the best of both worlds - great sex and somebody to watch the soccer game with. Lb's are actually some of the best looking women here in Bangkok!
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

It also lowers your inclination to spend time, money, or stress, putting up with any particular woman's b.s. & baggage -- with the added benefit of a mute button. :D
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
germanguy
Freshman Poster

Post by germanguy »

xiongmao wrote:More and more men are choosing ladyboys. I guess they get the best of both worlds - great sex and somebody to watch the soccer game with. Lb's are actually some of the best looking women here in Bangkok!
yeah...i guess if you are gay then ladyboys are really an option.

if you are not gay...then not so much

:roll:
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

germanguy wrote:
xiongmao wrote:More and more men are choosing ladyboys. I guess they get the best of both worlds - great sex and somebody to watch the soccer game with. Lb's are actually some of the best looking women here in Bangkok!
yeah...i guess if you are gay then ladyboys are really an option.

if you are not gay...then not so much

:roll:
No way! We actually agree on something. ;-)
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

What surprises me the most is how many gay guys are married to women and have children too. I've met and worked with several guys that fall into this category, they may have been molested as kids.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Taco wrote:What surprises me the most is how many gay guys are married to women and have children too. I've met and worked with several guys that fall into this category, they may have been molested as kids.
Yeah, this is the standard living in the closet type. Tom Cruise has been rumored to be one of them.

In fact, my old school dad encourages this sort of lifestyle, in the sense that it's out of sight/out of mind from the general public. And thus, it keeps the public facing institutions, free of the notion of the approval of a gay life.

I remember this incident at a gathering, where a bunch of ppl bumped into Congressman Barney Frank, the openly gay Rep from Massachusetts, and my dad refused to come near him a/o shake his hand. For him, Frank should have kept his Provincetown lifestyle to himself.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

S_Parc wrote:Yeah, this is the standard living in the closet type. Tom Cruise has been rumored to be one of them.

In fact, my old school dad encourages this sort of lifestyle, in the sense that it's out of sight/out of mind from the general public. And thus, it keeps the public facing institutions, free of the notion of the approval of a gay life.

I remember this incident at a gathering, where a bunch of ppl bumped into Congressman Barney Frank, the openly gay Rep from Massachusetts, and my dad refused to come near him a/o shake his hand. For him, Frank should have kept his Provincetown lifestyle to himself.
This is also how we're sold the illusion of NAWALT.
People used to keep their dysfunction out of the public eye, making you think the "crazy" & "flaky" was just in the small group of people you were most familiar with.
Now that we can compare notes, it's a whole different game. 8)
не поглеждай назад. 8)

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

S_Parc wrote:
Taco wrote:What surprises me the most is how many gay guys are married to women and have children too. I've met and worked with several guys that fall into this category, they may have been molested as kids.
Yeah, this is the standard living in the closet type. Tom Cruise has been rumored to be one of them.
George Clooney, Newt Gingrich, Obama, George Bush Jr. and Idaho Senator Larry Craig. Homosexuality is reported to be very common among politicians and serial killers.

Larry Craig Scandal
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_Craig_scandal
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Taco wrote:George Clooney, Newt Gingrich, Obama, George Bush Jr. and Idaho Senator Larry Craig. Homosexuality is reported to be very common among politicians and serial killers.

Larry Craig Scandal
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_Craig_scandal
Yes, but then I've been accused of being gay, for not being interested in American women. Thus, you may need to be able to wisk off ppl's mainstream gaydar in this society, since most hetero men are afraid of the label and will date nasty AW skanks, just to avoid it.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Re: Are More And More Men Becoming Gay?

Post by theprimebait »

S_Parc wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:See. This is exactly why I'm an advocate of high-protein diets for men. If you want to be an overzealous glutton and get it on with starches among other pastas, then go for it. At least have a lot of protein in your diet though. Meat, meat, did I or AmericanInMexico mention a lot of meat???
Don't forget Brazilian Churrasco "Barbecue", a meat lover's paradise :wink:
So much mental masturbation ITT.firstly soya beans have 3000 times less Phytoestrogens then Kwao Kreu Ka,wich would take 3 months of heavy intake to gain considerable changes in estrogenic ratio within the body.imagine how many soya beans it would take.lol youd have to drink gallons a day for decades.

secondely estrogen doesnt make you gay.being gay is Genetic,and survived for evolutionary reasons.if estrogen made you gay,fat people would be gay,as they are high estrogenic.

too much Broscience ITT.nothing wrong with being gay,it happens in the wild.it doesnt affect you.even if it weren't a natural act,who CARES?many things you do isnt''natural''.and many evil things you dont do are perfectely ''natural''too.there is no inhrent morality,anywhere.

Gay parades exist the same reason Race parades exist and cultural pride.even though in a sane world we wouldnt define ourselves by wich colour we happened to be born in.

Return to “General Discussions”