Do you feel bad for fatties?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
mrmillersd
Freshman Poster

Do you feel bad for fatties?

Post by mrmillersd »

Do you feel bad for those fat guys who have always been fat and never even kissed a girl? I feel bad for the 1% of them who have genetic predispositions, but not for the others who can't control eating portions...
Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster

Post by Dark_Sol »

Well, being that I use to be over 300lb back in 2011. I can understand some of them, they are just depressed. Feeling hopeless and no motivation. They only get out of it when a switch in their brain just flips.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

I don't feel sorry for fatties at all. I was actually 340 pounds a couple years ago. Once I found out that the only real way to lose weight and keep it off was to bite the bullet, I worked my butt off. I fixed my thryoid deficiency and walked, fasted and worked out until my body didn't touch the person I sat next to in an airplane. Most people don't know just how easy weight loss can be. We're taught that exercise and eating "right" is key, when in reality our thyroid glands are the key to losing weight and you've been killing it since you were born. You can waste away depressed, believing you have to adhere to a herbivore's diet for physical health.

My brother is still fat and wants to lose weight, but he tries the drug route. He just wants to indulge and never work for it like I did. He makes fun of me for the hardcore methods I use, but my body is proof that you can overcome ANYTHING.
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Post by Voice of Reason »

As someone who has had to endure all my life obese people telling me that I "need to put on weight"...I'd have to say no.

Obesity is disgusting.

For most people it is not a "disease," it is a lifestyle choice.
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

Honestly, if a fat guy has just an average looking face underneath all that fat, getting lean probably won't improve his dating life.

My bmi's 18.6, yet I can only get severely obese girls (bmi's of over 35). But who wants that?

I'm not even ugly; just not a pretty boy.
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Post by Voice of Reason »

Jeremy wrote:Honestly, if a fat guy has just an average looking face underneath all that fat, getting lean probably won't improve his dating life.

My bmi's 18.6, yet I can only get severely obese girls (bmi's of over 35). But who wants that?

I'm not even ugly; just not a pretty boy.
There is absolutely nothing for the average normal guy in western society when it comes to dating.

Too many of the women practice extreme hypergamy, where thugs and bad boys are seen as the highest quality men.

Don't waste your time.
Maverick
Junior Poster

Re: Do you feel bad for fatties?

Post by Maverick »

mrmillersd wrote:Do you feel bad for those fat guys who have always been fat and never even kissed a girl? I feel bad for the 1% of them who have genetic predispositions, but not for the others who can't control eating portions...
I became overweight for the first time in my life a few months ago (bmi was a bit over 27).

I noticed a lack of energy, less confidence, less logical thought process, and just overall shitty feelings about life. And I was only "overweight", not really even close to "obese". In that sense, I do feel sorry for them.

OTOH, I caught it before it became too bad, started hitting the gym EVERY DAY and started eating better. Now I'm down to about 24.5 and no longer considered "overweight" (of course, I don't plan on stopping here). So, in this sense, I don't feel bad for them. The fact of the matter is that they let themselves get this way. Hopelessness and depression is a not a valid excuse in my opinion.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

I feel sorry for fat people. Most of the time it's the food they've been fed growing up that causes the obeasity & they continue eating poorly into adulthood. As well too much ready meals & conveience food, canned foods, easy quick meals are what makes you fat, because it's packed with salt, oil & artifical stuff that causes you to crave it; food addiction.

Juicing vegetables & adding pieces of fruit to sweeten the juice is one of the laziest ways to drop weight. You can't go wrong & you will see results in your gut/tummy first; your waistline will reduce. All the vitamins, mineral & nutrients boosts your energy levels naturally & the fresh veges detox & flushes your system. If you do a home-made juice fast of juice only for 1 month, your tastebuds will rewire & all those cravings for junk & sugar will cease. It's like a healing for your body.

Kudos CJ!
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: Do you feel bad for fatties?

Post by Teal Lantern »

mrmillersd wrote:Do you feel bad for those fat guys who have always been fat and never even kissed a girl? I feel bad for the 1% of them who have genetic predispositions, but not for the others who can't control eating portions...
I don't feel bad for people who've have more sex, or more money.
Why would I feel bad for people who've had more snacks? :?
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Renata wrote:I feel sorry for fat people. Most of the time it's the food they've been fed growing up that causes the obeasity & they continue eating poorly into adulthood. As well too much ready meals & conveience food, canned foods, easy quick meals are what makes you fat, because it's packed with salt, oil & artifical stuff that causes you to crave it; food addiction.

Juicing vegetables & adding pieces of fruit to sweeten the juice is one of the laziest ways to drop weight. You can't go wrong & you will see results in your gut/tummy first; your waistline will reduce. All the vitamins, mineral & nutrients boosts your energy levels naturally & the fresh veges detox & flushes your system. If you do a home-made juice fast of juice only for 1 month, your tastebuds will rewire & all those cravings for junk & sugar will cease. It's like a healing for your body.
Very insightful. I will definitely try being more lazy in my dieting habits. :D
Renata wrote: Kudos CJ!
Thanks. :) While my results were well-earned, hopefully your above post will help bring me to my natural weight of 180 lbs - I have 60 more to go! :D