I'm back!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

I'm back!

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

I said that I would be leaving this forum, but the truth is, I never left. After thinking about it for about a week, I found that I couldn't leave here. I'm just gonna start posting here again. Reading a majority of the posts on here is like food for the mind.

Later, I will post a question.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

Lucky you stayed, as nobody else but me gives a damn - since nobody else replied to you in 2 years. But if you are a woman, everybody would answer all your posts and treat you well.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

polya wrote:Lucky you stayed, as nobody else but me gives a damn - since nobody else replied to you in 2 years. But if you are a woman, everybody would answer all your posts and treat you well.
Are you saying that HA is sexist against men?

Next you'll say that this forum is racist against Asians.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Welcome back Hero of Men.
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Post by Voice of Reason »

Good to see you back.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Welcome back!

Where are you now, and where are you going?
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

Glad you are back Hero. I think that we would all like to know what are your plans are for going to Mexico. I guess you scheduled your flight and thinking where you would like to go? I think it is more economical than going to South America. I live in the northeast and it is expensive but cheaper than going to South America and/or Eastern Europe.
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

Maverick wrote:
polya wrote:Lucky you stayed, as nobody else but me gives a damn - since nobody else replied to you in 2 years. But if you are a woman, everybody would answer all your posts and treat you well.
Are you saying that HA is sexist against men?

Next you'll say that this forum is racist against Asians.
There's no need to put words in my mouth. Asian people can decide that for themselves. However, a glaring example of sexism is GINGER - heaps of men begged her to saty, but guys like discoprojoe, grunt, etc. have left and no-one even said good-bye, so tthese men are disposable and have no white knights to help them, but women are treated better here.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder