Was the black death caused by radiation

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Was the black death caused by radiation

Post by Mr.Darcy »

The symptoms are almost exactly the same for both sicknesses. Also, have you noticed there are alternative theories to everything like religion, science, and etc. However, history is one of the most one sided things that are taught in school. You are not told that there were other possible outcomes to historical events. Usually you learn the alternatives of history through a second source. Therefore, the only people that are aware of a non biased form of history are the people that have went out on their own time and researched it. This leaves the majority of population brainwashed about our history and current events.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

It sounded more like a form of hemorrhagic fever, like Ebola. Probably the same thing wiped out the Aztecs et al.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

One thing I do know - it was clearly orchestrated by an unknown party. Take note of the 3 main forms of plague that were the cause of the black death - the number 3 is symbolic of witchcraft, and is also the "three-fold tactical solution", "Triangle of Art" of the elite. These were used to reduce the world's population and have no other use. 3 attacks were used for this purpose.

One of the infections were clearly artificial..."Primary pneumonic plague results from inhalation of fine infective droplets and can be transmitted from human to human without involvement of fleas or animals."

The chemtrails that are being spread across the US, are clusters of infective droplets that are easily absorbed into the skin and can also be inhaled. These droplets contain chemicals that primarily encourage mental defects.

The effects on the human body are unnatural - diseases from nature, are ususlly born from a psychological thoughtform. Not only that, they usually don't have a HIGH fatality rate. Once the thoughtform is gone or in remission, the disease disappears.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Good to know it wasn't caused by rats after all. Now we can fire all the garbage men, since it doesn't matter if the trash piling up in the street attracts hordes of vermin.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Well, I don't live with vermin, they're still dirty, disgusting creatures. So if I find some in my home, they're gonna get destroyed. :lol: