This ugly chick would reject every guy on this forum

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

S_Parc wrote:
ContraMundumRants wrote:Personally, I can't afford p4p or travel at this point, but I couldn't care less about this girl; I have had better looking girls than her even in my most desperate times.
That's for sure.

This one remains me of a cross between Alanis Morrisette (recall "I'm A Bitch" from the 90s) and that nasty librarian/substitute teacher who likes to remind everyone of their grammar mistakes.
Meredith Brooks, no?
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

I used to be a nice guy, and give girls a chance even when I didn't find them attractive. But then I realized that I was just giving them the opportunity to dump ME. No way I'm ever doing that again. I'll be damned if I let myself get rejected by some girl who should be begging me to let her suck my dick.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Teal Lantern wrote:
S_Parc wrote:
ContraMundumRants wrote:Personally, I can't afford p4p or travel at this point, but I couldn't care less about this girl; I have had better looking girls than her even in my most desperate times.
That's for sure.

This one remains me of a cross between Alanis Morrisette (recall "I'm A Bitch" from the 90s) and that nasty librarian/substitute teacher who likes to remind everyone of their grammar mistakes.
Meredith Brooks, no?
Always happens, yeah its Brook's song but definitely the All Alanis Attitude (& vocals) which is why everyone confuses the two b*tches.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

S_Parc wrote:
f***ing CIA probably hard at work on Plum Island right now, trying to breed one of those.

http://skeptoid.com/episodes/4257
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Jester wrote:
S_Parc wrote:
f***ing CIA probably hard at work on Plum Island right now, trying to breed one of those.

http://skeptoid.com/episodes/4257
The Feds are off by a century, H.G. Wells mentioned this place in the Island of Dr Moreau.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Island ... tor_Moreau

And yeah, the rodent/AW hybrids have already escaped into the general population which is why we're all hiding on HA :wink:
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Jeremy wrote:She could spray fart a hole through her panties and every guy who can't afford p4p or travel would be scurrying to get a better whiff.
Eeew, I wouldn't. Sure you'd f**k her if she offered but you wouldn't be taking yourself too seriously. You underestimate the maturity of men on this forum.
RedMenace
Freshman Poster

Post by RedMenace »

lol this is funny. It seems woman are easy no matter where you go given that you are desirable. For us normal guys it varies.

Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Post by Voice of Reason »

Rock wrote:
Jeremy wrote:
Rock wrote:In all fairness, I've met girls with an unapproachable look, bitchy resting face, or even perma scowl who turned out to be nicer than nice once I met them.

But this is an American girl on a US dating site. Why do u even bother to open her profile? In a way, u just validated her by implying that she would reject u (she's too good for u). Exactly what a lot of these ladies want. Why do u have to be a chump and play into her hands?
I didn't. Her pic was posted on another forum I used to frequent.
Your actually worse than the typical punter who merely visits these sites and worships such women. Yr. helping her advertise and rubbing her imagined superiority in the face of countless guys.
I agree...remove her ugly face from this thread so no one has to see it anymore.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

to me she is average looking.and imagine when youa re ina brothel,all those women begging you to f**k them,you also get picky:her boobs are too plastic,she is too tall,she has no ass etc

seriousely go to a Redlight neighbourhood or go to a Brothel.

women experience such choice everyday,of course they will get picky.

men who have similar choice,are that picky too.

only difference is that its uwarranted for a ugly woman to have such choice,but that is our society.in Arab countries a ugly woman like that would be happy to get a 4/10 who takes care of her.they don't even entertain the Idea that the Brad Pitts are in their league.

Western society gives women too much choice.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

She looks young, geeky, a bit ackward
maybe she's one of those book-worm types.
She has little or no makeup on,
wears her hair naturally. That's what caucasian hair looks like when it's unkept & not flat-ironed. Only Asian girls have naturally straight sliky hair.
She's slim,
Has healthy skin
conservatively dressed.
I see no scoul or duck-face
She's in nature not some bar or club
looks like a candid shot

and you guys say women are picky lol
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

Renata wrote:
It's because she's an AW. By default, we don't like them very much, no matter what they look like. You should know that by now :D
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Renata wrote:She looks young, geeky, a bit ackward
maybe she's one of those book-worm types.
She has little or no makeup on,
wears her hair naturally. That's what caucasian hair looks like when it's unkept & not flat-ironed. Only Asian girls have naturally straight sliky hair.
She's slim,
Has healthy skin
conservatively dressed.
I see no scoul or duck-face
She's in nature not some bar or club
looks like a candid shot

Renata, it's a lost cause. Guys who start these types of threads are projecting their own issues. Yes, I'm blaming the victims here cus they are the ones making such stupid choices when they could be finding real solutions.

Also, keep in mind, guys here will rate average looking gals as 2 and 3s leaving no room for the girls who really are that unattractive (far left of the bell curve). We're very picky and harsh at judging others. But what about ourselves? I imagine guys on certain other (male) forums probably consider most of us a bunch of losers here and they wouldn't be so far off the mark unfortunately. Cus so much bandwidth here gets wasted on bitching and complaining about things we can't really do much about.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

Marklambo yes I over looked that she was an AW ... public-enemy #1 lol

Rock yes I agree, ... I mentioned before that most of the threads here are re-post of the same wining, re-worded. Lots of De ja vu.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

thing is she isnt ugly,shes oke looking.and she would reject ugly guys,but even hot girls give Average guys a chance all the time.

I see blonde supermodels everyday with average looking guys,bald,short etc

people exaggeratte because they despise women.maybe its your vibe?you know women arent all the same.

if shes a 3/10 than what is your 8/10?some final fantasy character with a Christina Hendricks body?and if such a person did exist,why would she want you?and why do you''deserve''her?

guys underrate women and overrate themselves.

most guys look like dogshit.women in general are prettier than men.Yup Id bang the girl in Op's post brains out.is it hypergamy?I dont know or care.

good luck holding out for your perfect 10(lol).meanwhile ill be hitting up the ''5/10s''and having fun.
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

theprimebait wrote:thing is she isnt ugly,shes oke looking.and she would reject ugly guys,but even hot girls give Average guys a chance all the time.

I see blonde supermodels everyday with average looking guys,bald,short etc

people exaggeratte because they despise women.maybe its your vibe?you know women arent all the same.

if shes a 3/10 than what is your 8/10?some final fantasy character with a Christina Hendricks body?and if such a person did exist,why would she want you?and why do you''deserve''her?

guys underrate women and overrate themselves.

most guys look like dogshit.women in general are prettier than men.Yup Id bang the girl in Op's post brains out.is it hypergamy?I dont know or care.

good luck holding out for your perfect 10(lol).meanwhile ill be hitting up the ''5/10s''and having fun.
Those guys have social status. If an average guy approached her on the street or in a club, he'd get rejected so fast his head would spin.

She's below average for her age, at least from the neck up. Of course, guys mostly care about the body, so it doesn't matter much.

Who said I wouldn't bang her? I've gone for fat chicks, but even they reject me 100% of the time.